The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2017, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 16
Chanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to behold
Re: The back seat; The warm hood; The silent night.

Thanks for sharing

<3
Old 24-06-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
progressing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue sis
Old 24-06-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Fisheater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story sis, please update soon!!
Old 26-06-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
thLemonLime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by speed88 View Post
Sis post some pics of to increase more visual. Will made the story more interesting.
I'm not really the kind to go find pictures to post... Lol. But uh, I'll take note!

One night between the sheets.
The back seat; The warm hood; The silent night.
Starving.
Old 26-06-2017, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
thLemonLime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As promised... I'm back with the second part of this series! As mentioned earlier, the overall setting is gonna be similar. The timeline for this second story is not too far from the first one, but compared to right now... It's been a long while too. Well, with whatever I can remember... I'll just work my magic on this one then!

-x-

"One foot cannot step on two boats" ; Ah. That famous Chinese proverb.

I remember the emotions running through me when I first started looking else where. It was such a crazy ride. As to being new to this, I didn't clean my tracks properly and soon trouble came looking for me. Fast forward to a few months later, I got better and smarter at it. But that didn't mean that the danger of being discovered was gone either...

So yes, it did become an addiction for a while. Weak willed me couldn't seem to stop uh. I used to see nothing wrong with it really.

The thrill; the lust; the attention; the double life.

All of this spells as adventurous to me. With adventures, comes thrills & risks. And I seek for all of it.

[ PART TWO ]

Just so you guys know, I was still with the same ex. At this point in time, we're about a year plus into our relationship. Ever since then, I gave myself some good thoughts about it and decided not to stray for the time being because I was sure that this ex will be that one for me... Not. LOL.

As months passed by, I thought that maybe this time I can actually commit because he was everything I was looking for. I thought to myself like for sure, 'I will not make the same mistakes again!' (Ya right. *ahem* :/)

However, issues between us were snowballing... His family. The oncoming NS duty. The realizations of our future goals that does not exactly match. And then came the temptations of the nightlife & wanting to live that 'double life'. I was certain that we could ride things through together and find the balance between that 'double' life that I so very much wanted.

...Clearly, that didn't work out as planned. Hahaha.

I was just barely past a few years over the legal age back then. Once, I had a taste of the nightlife before I was legal and ever since then... I had always admire the glitz & glamour of the partying nightlife. It just seems like so much fun you know? But I didn't have anyone to go with me back then, so I had to hold it out until I found myself a partner who wanted to go to clubs with me. Lol. My ex clearly wasn't the clubbing type. So that's a huge bummer. But he didn't exactly restrict me from going either. Uh, yay? Hahaha.

Soon enough, I made some friends who were just as interested as me to go check out the nightlife scene as newbies. We were a group of 4 girls and we eventually became clubbing kakis.

This happened on one of the nights that we're out. The other 2 girls weren't free, so that night was just me and my girl Abi. We met up for dinner before heading down to Soul. (It's the club that took over supperclub? Soul is currently extinct now but that building is definitely still there luh. Lol.) Even after walking around the malls and stuff, we were kinda early still... It was like only close to 11pm? We did managed to get our entries settled 1st though. Then again... We weren't exactly game face ready to just step into the club like that. LOL.

We quickly made our way into the toilet at the nearby Mcd to do our makeup. Took us an hour sia. Of course, we did do the whole selfie shit. Hahaha. Pretty pretty liao must zi lian a bit you know... If not like wasted right? Lol. Abi was looking tight in her usual tube top and jeans & I was in an oversized batwing tunic dress. I chose to wear that not only because it was comfy and easy to dance in... It's also because the dress was hugging tightly where it matters, the hips & my butt. And perhaps it also helps that it was short enough to show off just the right amount of legs... I guess? Lol.

Went in at 12. Still very early apparently. But the time for free flow drinks for the ladies starts at 12, so why not stay? Hahaha. We claimed our 1st two cups and hell it was strong af. Lol. Vodka cranberry ain't my thing but that's the only thing they offered so... Oh wells. We're sitting at a far corner sipping our drinks while looking at the empty dance floor.

Abi: We're just way too early every time!
Me: Girl, it's okay. We need our free flow drinks right?
Abi: Yeah... Because we're some broke ass students lah.
Me: Like duhh. *laughs*
Abi: *laughs with me*

Abi: So what time do you wanna get the party started huh, dancing queen?
Me: Oh, come on. Please don't call me that.
Abi: But you are! Like hellooooo... Every time you hit the stage, all eyes are always on you and you will never fail to attract all the dudes' attentions please. Don't even get me started on your way-too-sexy-to-look-away moves please! And I will always have to be the one that pulls you away when they come too close for comfort.
Me: Hahahaha... Ohhhh please. You're pretty attractive yourself lorr okay. As compared to you, you don't need the moves like I do. Hahaha. But well... You're right. Thanks for that always man.

Two empty cups each on our table. The dance floor was still empty. There were people; all the tables were full by now, but they were all still drinking too. We were slightly buzzed however & the music has just gotten really good too. Still a little shy... But we were pretty much raring to go already.

With a deep breath and that confirmation look we exchanged, we placed our cups back at the bar, made sure we looked sexy af to each other (HAHAHA.), took each other's hands & made our way as we strutted on to the dance floor; we were just two feisty souls that couldn't wait any longer to get the party started.

-x-

Phew. That was a long and lengthy start. But hey, the fun's about to begin soon! Speaking of which... I just wanted to share with you guys that I had some similar encounters recently while writing this and all this "deja vu"/familiar vibes that I'm getting so far is really putting me into the headspace again. Hahahaha. It HAS been a long while since then anyway LOL. Getting reminded of all those feelings... Well, it's pleasantly cute yet kinda odd but I'm not exactly complaining either. In any case, it actually got me really inspired and fired up to come and write! So here I am with this chunky piece & I hope you guys will continue to read on. With that being said, I'll see y'all around real soon I guess.

One night between the sheets.
The back seat; The warm hood; The silent night.
Starving.
Old 26-06-2017, 04:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
speed88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thLemonLime View Post
I'm not really the kind to go find pictures to post... Lol. But uh, I'll take note!
U can post your own pic w/o face?
Old 26-06-2017, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Great updates to the story, shall wait for more.
Old 26-06-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
ChopPear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis
Old 26-06-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

david16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for update
Old 26-06-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

justicebow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue sis
Old 26-06-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
smallrain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysmallrain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking forward to your next update .
Old 26-06-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
tranpsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!
Old 26-06-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 8
Centrico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, waiting for updates
Old 27-06-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more updates to the story.
Old 27-06-2017, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
kongnguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1