The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
8spades deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8spades deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The back seat; The warm hood; The silent night.

Hope TS will continue soon .
3 ) Bet only what you can afford to lose.
Old 11-06-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
NickNassy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for updates too
Old 11-06-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
CobraKai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickNassy View Post
Waiting for updates too
Same here too
Old 11-06-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SoberClam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraKai View Post
Same here too
Same here also
Old 11-06-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Zalem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue sis..
Old 16-06-2017, 04:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
thLemonLime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, I'm back! Last weekend was crazy. I'm still going through the post Ultra blues and am only feeling slightly better to post an update. Lol. Apologies for the long wait ya! Without further ado, here's the next update...

-x-

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

That somewhat familiar scent and taste hasn't really changed much... (I mean most guys usually more or less smell & taste the same down there but there's also still that individual unique scent right? Lol.) Still clean, just the way I like it. Using my mouth, I did a few fast full pumps before going back to slowly teasing him at tip. Well... With that, I also sensed a twitch & a jerk. Hahaha.

I did what I needed to do. I needed to show him my skills. Show him that I've since improved from when he last had me. I went all out I guess. Switching in between the fast & the slow movements, I had to also use my hands to help me out. Right on the base, left under the balls. Lol.

While I was being real busy, I heard something being said under his heavy breathing.

"Mmmmhhhmmmm. So good. You've gotten SO much better...", he heaved.

I paused the mouth action to look up at him. Flashed a grin and went right back to business. I'm glad he took noticed... That felt really nice to know. And... Because of what he said, it got me really in the mood. I went so fast and so good that he had to stop me because he actually needed a break from feeling too much of it LOL.

We took a quick breather and peeked out the windows.

Still dark & silent.

Z: You... wanna try it outside?
Me: What...?

Z: Yeah, outside. Since it's pretty cram in here.
Me: -looking slightly surprised- Eh?! Really? ... I mean, I know surely there'd be no one but still...?!

Z smiled at me, pulled his pants completely off and reached for the door. Like omg... We are seriously going to do it outdoors?! LOL. I wore back my pants though... Still a lil' too conscious about myself to do that. Hahaha. I also realised he didn't take the condom with him... Or was it already in his pocket? Hmmm...

We're now at the back of the car. He pushed me down and he whipped his tool out for me. Ahhh. Okay. Time for round 2. I knew all that wasn't enough for him still. Tsktsk.

Lol. Well... -shrugs- Let's go then! Hahaha.

This second round was a little more thrilling. The feeling of giving head outdoors was completely new to me. It was refreshingly scary but oh so much fun too! I was so much more into it and so was Z. We got on a high together like so much until the heat was literally unbearable LOL.

He pulled me back up and walked towards the front.

Turned me around to face the hood and with a quick pull, my pants came down. I was ready to take it all in... Closing my eyes, I prep myself by placing my hands on the warm hood and bend accordingly.

...Hmmm? Fingers? Is he warming me up or just trying to tease the shit outta me again? Lol. I looked back to see him stroking a bit and looking for my hole. I was about to beg for him to give it to me when he suddenly told me to wait as he placed the rubber on. ... OMG. URGH. The anticipation! Oh Lord. My pussy can't handle the throb no more uh.

The moment he found his way... The moment he slid in... A huge relief of a moan was heard. Fuck. That felt soooooo good! With my arms still propping me up, my head dropped down and I saw my reflection on the hood. I looked at my silly self and smiled. Z took a while to appreciate the wrap around too.

Hahahaha. Getting it from the back is always good. Well, it was action time yo.

And then I got reminded again. I... Could feel the difference inside me. It wasn't that familiar feeling that I've been having for a while. Instead, it was so jarringly different I actually took a while to adjust to it! Lol. Nevertheless, it still felt great. We huffed & puffed our way through the deep pumps. Soon enough, we gradually picked up speed as we kinda climaxed together. Well, it was so good that I managed to reach my 1st big one in minutes yo! LOL.

Keeping my moans in wasn't easy either. And while it was super thrilling, I consistently had to keep a look out... Z wanted me to moan as loud as I could though. Hahaha. Like since it was super ulu and quiet and stuff so it didn't really matter... Plus it was already super late at night; told me to not worry, and just release my inhibitions to just moan it all out. He loved hearing my moans. Said that it hugely turns him on. And so I just did exactly what he said. He was almost moaning along with me too...? Hahaha.

Oh Lord... I was already feeling the second wave by the next few mintues. It was coming to me really fast too. Took deeper breaths. Bent lower with me really arching my back there. I almost wanted to put one leg up on the hood though! (But then again... That position would be too unstable for us.) Anyway, we managed to stay at a constant speed while shifting our positions here and there. Once we found that sweet spot to go all the way, waves of the 2nd orgasm came crashing down on me and my legs... Omg. My legs. It got me so good 'cause they were shaking! Even my arms... I was trying my best to keep my body propped up please LOL.

Like dammnnnnnn boy! I was in a complete state of blissful euphoria while Z was still going on at it man. I always knew Z had the stamina to go on for long but I needed a break after 2 good ones lol. While panting, I slowly looked back at him and told him I need a break to recollect myself. He got the message... And pop! Out his tool went. Omg. Lemme tell you... I was so sensitive by then... That slight sensation gave me a good twitch right there.

He was actually panting and breaking out in a sweat too. Hahaha.

We slowly got back into the car & started the engine for the aircon. Z was sitting down at one corner while I was lying away from him with like my butt facing him. Lol.

This boy though... He had the nerve to continue to tease me with his fingers while I was still sensitive as fuck.

My eyes rolled back and I moaned softly... Please no... I need to catch my breath... Z...

I guess he chose not to hear my pleas. Cause this horny boy didn't stop. Lol.

Sighhhh... It's really bringing me back to the good ol' days where time seems to really slow down...
Like where nothing else in the world matters.
Like how fucking awesome everything feels between us right now.
Like how this lust between us is burning so strongly that it could literally scald us.

-x-

And... There you go guys! Hopefully, this will bring back the heat for you all. Lol. I still have more to tell so sit tight ya. I'll see you all soon again with more juiciness. Be prepared.
Old 16-06-2017, 09:00 AM
Samster

rookbroker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice! Pls continue sis
Old 16-06-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 14
stardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud of

Thank you for a wonderful story . Hope we don't have to sit tight for too long for your next update.
Old 16-06-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Tripper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis, camping for more!
Old 16-06-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Pandarosa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support good story
Old 17-06-2017, 08:17 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

i like ur story very much.. power.. more pls.
Old 20-06-2017, 04:49 AM
Samster

Hey guys! Hopefully you all are still around...? Lol. Here's the next juicy update.

-x-

While Z was teasing me still, I looked back at him with pleading eyes to let me chill for a while. I noticed he was still stroking his tool. That means he's still not done yet. Oh no. I'm not ready just yet... I think. Lol.

I was letting out some soft little moans as he continued to tease me for the next few minutes or so. He soon leaned over to me and whispered, "Rest time is over, bitch. We're going for our next round. Get up." Obviously, I was in like that whole 'drunken in lust' state, so I obeyed his instructions and propped my butt up; just quietly waiting for him to stick it in.

With one quick push, I felt something super warm entering me again. Mmmm. This time it wasn't his fingers, it was the thing I'd be waiting so long for. I let out a sighing kinda moan because it felt sooooo good to be filled again. (I swear to you man, I kinda almost came again because of my current sensitivity...? Lol. But I had it under control lah; no worries there.)

He heaved & grunted. And then... He just went full steam ahead again... LOL.

Oh Lord. The sudden progression with my heightened sensitivity brought me into overdrive real quick. With each climaxing point, it grew larger and larger until I reached the big O. It really didn't take too long either. Hahaha. I spoke of wilder words and my moans got louder too. The moment when I was at the big O, I contracted so much that he was also feeling the need to let go already... We maintained that speed until we both came together. Damn, the release was soooooo satisfyingly great. The moment we're done, we kinda like just collapsed on the seats for a good few minutes there please. Needed to catch our breaths man... Hahaha.

Once it was all over, we wiped and cleaned up, got dressed and sat back down. While still sitting at the back seat... We chilled and I leaned over onto him.

Me: Thanks Z... That was a wild one.
Z: Yeah, thanks for all that too... You okay ya?
Me: Hahaha, yeah I am. Just trying to recollect myself a bit.
Z: Ahhh, yeah. Same. Hahaha.

We quickly checked the time; it was close to dawn. Omg. We sure took a long time huh.

Z: Omg the time! I've gotta send you home already.
Me: Yeah, damnnn. Tired liao lorr please. We need sleep.
Z: Hahaha, hell yes we do. You ready to go?
Me: Yeaps. Let's go, let's go!

We hopped back to the front & quickly drove off. On the way back, I still felt flushed and really warm. Lol. I asked him if he was feeling the same and he sorta said he was too. Hahaha. We both laughed and had smiles on our faces. That was an agreement of a good session right there...

Soon, we arrived. The sun was almost out.

Me: Thanks again, Z. For supper and the wonderful night we had. It was really nice seeing you again. Not sure when I'll be seeing you again... But just, do take care ya?

Z: Yeah, no worries. It was great seeing you again. You rest well and take care too ya? Hope to catch up with you some time again soon.

And with that parting speech of sorts, I gave him a quick peck on the cheeks before I alighted. As I saw him drove off, reality hits back at me. I quickly made my way back up, took a thorough shower and crashed once I touchdown onto my bed. I was about to doze off... But I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling that was starting to get brighter. I briefly thought about my actions. I didn't exactly feel any sense of regret?! Lol. If anything, it was so overwhelmingly thrilling please... I hadn't had such fun in a long while uh. Oh Lord, where had my sense of morals disappeared to?! LOL. /gets bricked

Anyway... This is a secret that I pray hope that he may never ever find out about.

That's because...

This isn't my first nor will it be my last.

[ END OF PART ONE ]

-x-

ALRIGHTTTTT. End of part one guys! Hope I didn't make you guys wait too long uh. Lol. I'd be honoured if you guys really enjoyed it! As I'm gonna be pretty busy this week... Part 2 will only start like next Monday or so? And if you're wondering if it's the same partner, I'm here to tell you no. There will be similarities since the setting is more or less the same... But I promise you guys that the story will still be as sexciting as ever ya! Hahaha. Okay, this was long and I took quite a while to finish up so I gotta go rest now. Peace out y'all!

One night between the sheets.
The back seat; The warm hood; The silent night.
Starving.
Old 20-06-2017, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
niakon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story Sis. You wrote very well. I always enjoy reading from a female perspective. Looking forward to your next one
Old 24-06-2017, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niakon View Post
Great story Sis. You wrote very well. I always enjoy reading from a female perspective. Looking forward to your next one
Thanks thanks! Hahaha. It'll be here soon enough!

One night between the sheets.
The back seat; The warm hood; The silent night.
Starving.
Old 24-06-2017, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
speed88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sis post some pics of to increase more visual. Will made the story more interesting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1