The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2017, 03:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
thLemonLime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The back seat; The warm hood; The silent night.

Hey guys! It's me again. My 1st attempt wasn't too bad right? Hahaha. I'm glad it was well received with a good amount of support from you guys here. Been busy but now, I'm back with another one! Perhaps even 2. I'm gonna split this into a 2 part series I guess. Well... This first story dates back to when I was still in school (gonna do my best to recall as much as I can uh!) & I think it's gonna be a pretty interesting ride...

-x-

Being open to almost anything, being adventurous and just willing to explore was pretty much everything to me back then. I was already a little jaded but still considered somewhat fresh because I was still in love with how much euphoria it brought me despite the aftermath treating my heart & emotions like trash... LOL. It was addictive. Really.

Honestly speaking though... Somewhere in me, I wanted to be tied down badly. Perhaps it's so that I don't go astray?

Then again, deep down, this pleasurable rush; this adrenaline feeling was like a drug. It quickly became a serious addiction despite me trying to be all discreet about it. Hahaha. I guess I should have never been attached in the 1st place...

[ PART ONE ]

Let us go back in time; back to about 7-9 years ago? It was around the CNY period. I was with my ex back then. We were like about a few months in as a couple but nothing too serious just yet. It was like our first CNY together and I wanted to spend the eve with him. Sadly, he kinda had family obligations and we were kinda on the low key so we couldn't be very showy and all that yknow? It sucks. It really did.

River Hongbao was the place to be at for families during CNY eve night right? So yeah, like all normal families do, we were there with our families respectively. After midnight struck, I ditched my family to go find him; to at least say hi and hang out with him for a while and perhaps we could head back together... We texted and he gave me his location. I saw him, went up to him and awkwardly said hi to him and to the rest of his family.

I pulled him aside for a while to ask if he could do the same and just hang out with me for the rest of the night but he said he couldn't get away no matter what.

I was upset at his answer. I was disappointed. I expected more from him. Sigh...

And so, as I was feeling all of this shit... I watched him leave as he walked away with his family while waving bye to him & trying to force a 'friendly smile' look. Oh Lord... that feeling stung. It stung real bad. Urgh. It pissed me off real bad too.

Well, on a side note; I should also let you guys know that I was also catching up with a fling through text ya? Hahahaha. Let's call him... Z.

Since I didn't wanna just head back early like that, I kinda drop Z a msg that I was kinda left stranded here by my then bf, didn't wanted to end the night just like that and asked him if he had any plans for the night. He replied that he was free and was also up for a spontaneous meet up. (This was on the pretext of wanting to 'catch up'. LOL. Ohhhh. Hold on! Don't give me that look! I knew what was the real meaning behind it kays! Hahaha.)

Yes, I knew what this would entail... I know it wasn't morally right but right now, I didn't give a fuck no more. I threw in my effort to be with him but all I got back was nothing. Sheesh. He didn't appreciate my attention right? So all I had to do was to find someone else who did.

Z did. ...Of course he did.

I texted my ex I was on the way home but in actual fact, I was waiting for Z to come pick me up. I wasn't so sure if he was serious about driving down just to come find me. After all, it had been a while since we talked and stuff... (We kinda stopped talking because life caught up with us and we kinda went off on our own separate ways on a bad note back then. So things between us got awkward and shit but then again, during our texting back & forth, it didn't seem that way LOL.)

30 mins to an hour later, a white Benz pulled over next to me.

It was Z! He was actually serious about driving down to come pick me up! Like wow okay. It had been a few years since I saw him & this was also the first time I actually saw him in a car so I didn't recognise all of this that was currently right in front of my sight. Hahaha.

"Z? Is that you?", I said, while bending down over for a closer look.

"Hey you! It's been a while man. How have you been?", he replied as the window came rolling down.

"Omg it's really you! Woah!" - I looked at him and gave a quick scan of his car. Yup, I was totally checking his car out lol. HAHAHA.

He flashed a smile at me. That cutesy lil' smile still looked the same as ever huh.

"Come on, don't just stand there! Get in already!", he gestured.

Oops. I realized I was stoning and was probably taking too long to absorb all of this in and quickly snapped out of it. "Oh sorry!", I gushed as I quickly got in the front seat. I sat down; doors closed. We looked at each other and hugged the moment our eyes met. It had been too long & no awkwardness apparently. Lol. Yay I guess?

In the next minute... We buckled up, exchanged smiles again and off we went.

-x-

Long intro is looooonnnggggg. Hahaha. Need to do some background story uh. Lol.

Oh, and uh... Thanks Jebuschris91 & davidguetta for leaving your nick and the upz ya! (Didn't realise you could actually check LOL.)

Alright, I'd be off for now. Took too long to write this too... Omg.
But stay tuned uh! I'll be back soon enough.

Last edited by thLemonLime; 30-05-2017 at 04:04 AM. Reason: Giving thanks because I'm still a forum nubs.
Old 30-05-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
guncockyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The back seat; The warm hood; The silent night.

Support and camping here!!
Old 30-05-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
lickapuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep going sis
Old 30-05-2017, 10:36 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

nice share
Old 30-05-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

JohnToshack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start! Support x2
Old 30-05-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 9
CeciliaCheung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCeciliaCheung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Support too
Old 31-05-2017, 08:49 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

good start to story.. more more.
Old 31-05-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Another supporter here.
Old 31-05-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more! Support this story.
Old 31-05-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
DiorAddict deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDiorAddict deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Starting a campfire .
Old 31-05-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
ransomware deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Swee swee more pls.
Old 31-05-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
mccuntface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camper here liao.
Old 31-05-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster

goodhart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice nice more pls.
Old 31-05-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
thLemonLime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ayeeee. Here's more for you guys this early afternoon! Without further ado...

-x-

"So... To where?", he asked. My tummy growled.

"Hahaha, oops. Time for supper I guess? Where at this time can we get food then?", I said as I looked through Google on my phone.

"Oh, if you don't mind going to a coffeeshop, I know where to go."
"Is it far?"
"Probably. But aiya, got car what right?"
"Well yeah. I'm just asking uh... Hahaha."
"Hmm... I also wanna eat a bit I guess. Let's get going then!"

Another half a hour passed. We've reached. It was pretty far from town. Lol. But at least, there's food! Yay. We ordered each a bowl of ba chor mee and I pretty much wolfed it down in minutes. He gave me the surprised look (like always) and said about how I still behaved the same as before. That I never did really change.

Basically, we were just chit chatting over supper; we were doing some serious catching up and all that.

My phone buzzed. My ex said he was home and was about to sleep. Looking at the text, it almost reminded me of whatever happened an hour or so ago. Urgh. I quickly texted him the same, said goodnight and slipped my phone back into my bag.

While we're still talking and trying to finish up our drinks, this weird feeling of morality struck me. As I tried not to think about it... I think he noticed the change in my expression and mood. Z's usually pretty sensitive and accurate when it comes to reading me LOL. (It's quite scary to know that someone can read you like an open book ya! Hahahaha.)

Z: You okay? You seem down.
Me: Mmhmm. -flashes a slight smile at him-
Z: You sure? I can send you back home if you'd like.
Me: No. I don't wanna go home so early. -still looking down at my drink-

Z: Really? -pauses- Well, if you're okay then let's finish up and go?

He patted me on my thighs and then took a huge last gulp down.

Me: Alright.

That touch right there; omg; it's still the same. Still as soft and gentle as ever. And ever so suddenly, memories of us came flowing back to my mind. Memories of us going at it at the toilet and at the stairs... HAHAHA. Memories of us doing the hanky panky in the movies. Memories of the kinky times. Lol. Not sure if I'll ever do them again in a heartbeat, especially with Z... But they were fun. A reckless kind of fun.

I took a last gulp down as well and got up.

To my surprise, he took my hand and led me back to the carpark. Normally, I would take my hand back. But... At this point of time, the thought about brushing his hand away didn't occur to me. Instead, my heart actually skipped a beat...?! LOL. I smirked at my silly self and walked towards the car together with him, hand in hand. Like back in the good ol' days.

-x-

It's mid week and my schedule is still packed. Can't promise when I'll do the next update but do stay tuned ya? See you all real soon!
Old 31-05-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
flewaero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1