The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 18
GreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any lady prefers small dicks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky88 View Post
It will be funny if one WL tell you.. she like your small dick. haha
That is because she is stroking your ego and eyeing your wallet so that you will give her more tips .
Old 09-04-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niao View Post
Actually for me to comment as a girl, we take it as it is.

Imagine a guy with long & big manhood but can't last for 3 mins, what's the use! Thinking just having sex with a man with long & thick dick but too ego to think of his partner except himself, no technique, no foreplay, just asked the girl to blow him and spread the legs for him but can't last a minute. I wonder.

I personally had sex with a client of mine year back with 3 inches manhood. We only had sex once because I refused to do it anymore with him. He was too good in sex. We were up almost the whole night having sex, foreplay, oral, anal, both light and heavy petting.... etc etc.... I cum so many times that I can't even walked after that. Totally spent by him. Had to beg him to stop and avoided him since then. He is just too good pleasuring a woman that I was afraid to have sex with him after.

Conclusion is , size do matters but not everything. Whether it's big and thick, short and slim, I do not really bother. I had sex with not less than a 100 men till now, just my KPO comment.
You have try long manhood guy who can fuck well with awesome foreplay. Lol! Sad for those 3 inch guy. Hehe!
Old 09-04-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Getting rather interesting!
Old 09-04-2017, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
opukimara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Getting rather interesting!
Yes, many funny comments
Old 09-04-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
abovetheline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
You have try long manhood guy who can fuck well with awesome foreplay. Lol! Sad for those 3 inch guy. Hehe!
i was thinking the same thing

what possible positions one can use with a 3 inch light saber

at best CAT or cg....the grinding type.

in my experience grinding sex moves r over rated cause not many girls actually enjoy the friction of grinding on their clit

also since im on the dislike position topic, girls dont like direct perpendicular penetration on to their g spot as well....so most of those exotic sex move aim to hit the g spot directly is overrated

oh....the all niter sex....lol.
i can last long man....like 3 hours of hardcore sex.....i could handle but after an hour i kinda not into it anymore. besides i dont do all those grinding shit......just mostly intense pounding the g spot......not perpendicularly
Old 09-04-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
missvanilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

too small cannot la!
poke inside..no feel leh
Old 09-04-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

3in if don't use tongue can use what? Usually one with quite endowed tool can last long. Unless old age. But as long as u keep fit, will be hard.

Cannot imagine tried 100 guys and the top guy is a 3" fellow. Cham....
Old 09-04-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Cannot imagine tried 100 guys and the top guy is a 3" fellow. Cham....
Like the saying "In the land of blind the 1 eyed man is king"
Old 10-04-2017, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
woelistener deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Brains can generate wealth. Power can also generate wealth. If no wealth, then better big dua ki.

No wealth + small tool 99% will get ditch. Got brain but no wealth is still useless.

I was told by my wife that less endowed guy her friend dumped was rich. Don't understand what women are thinking about.
Old 10-04-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
bustiness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceCharles View Post
Like the saying "In the land of blind the 1 eyed man is king"
Very true!
Old 10-04-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 12
firepost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirepost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by woelistener View Post
Curious to know whether there are women here who prefer less endowed guys or not. Size matters most to women regardless of marital status. My wife told me her good friend dumped her less endowed bf. how sad!
There is a woman's talk, saying men are all stupid....because they only care about the size!
Old 10-04-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
sanig is a Helpful and Caring Samstersanig is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niao View Post
Actually for me to comment as a girl, we take it as it is...............Conclusion is , size do matters but not everything. Whether it's big and thick, short and slim, I do not really bother. I had sex with not less than a 100 men till now, just my KPO comment.
Nice feedback. I also think it needs chemistry and need to ensure mutual enjoyment, remember guys ladies do not need recovery time after big O, we do! - just my two cents
Old 10-04-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanig View Post
Nice feedback. I also think it needs chemistry and need to ensure mutual enjoyment, remember guys ladies do not need recovery time after big O, we do! - just my two cents
Intetesting point. We do need to catch our breath thou!
Old 10-04-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8988 / Power: 11
Moderator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abovetheline View Post
i was thinking the same thing

oh....the all niter sex....lol.
i can last long man....like 3 hours of hardcore sex.....i could handle but after an hour i kinda not into it anymore. besides i dont do all those grinding shit......just mostly intense pounding the g spot......not perpendicularly
3 hours is no more an enjoyment ! one hour of pumping also quite jiatlat and not enjoyable any more. ideal is one hour + foreplay!
Old 11-04-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
woelistener deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hope this topic can get sisters here speak their minds. Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1