The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
woelistener deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any lady prefers small dicks?

Curious to know whether there are women here who prefer less endowed guys or not. Size matters most to women regardless of marital status. My wife told me her good friend dumped her less endowed bf. how sad!
Old 08-04-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!
Re: Any lady prefers small dicks?

Size matters. Money talks. Go GL and pay fuck rather than having a gf or wife dumping you or fucking behind your back cos you're less endowed..then again, some say brain is the biggest sex organ and most have similar brain sizes. Up to you to think and believe which is true
Old 08-04-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Brains can generate wealth. Power can also generate wealth. If no wealth, then better big dua ki.

No wealth + small tool 99% will get ditch. Got brain but no wealth is still useless.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Now thats a question you don't hear too often!
Old 08-04-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
abovetheline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i agree this is a good topic

this is from the ladies i talked to...
the ladies like something of a normal size but not super hard.
definitely not small or soft

its the technique and connection that count comes to the final result
Old 08-04-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Brains can generate wealth. Power can also generate wealth. If no wealth, then better big dua ki.

No wealth + small tool 99% will get ditch. Got brain but no wealth is still useless.
Agree. People are practical. Guys go for pretty/sizable boobs/slim girls. Girls go for rich/dua ki guys. True love is only true when they found what they want/need. That will mean true love is practical love too..in a way so what if girls go through thick and thin with you? It's cos they see that you have the potential to salt fish flip body (direct translate from chinese) ..I could be wrong. The truth is subjective anyway. OOT big time
Old 09-04-2017, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

In this world, there are dicks BIG and small. Likewise for pussy.
Unfortunately life is a mismatch
Having small tool has its advantage too.. For example the whore wont reject U My friend told me he many times goes geylang only get HJ and BJ because the whore complain his tool too BIG!!!!
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 09-04-2017, 01:53 AM
Samster

i can see being too big is a disadvantage
but being too small is a definite disadvantage
Old 09-04-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
In this world, there are dicks BIG and small. Likewise for pussy.
Unfortunately life is a mismatch
Having small tool has its advantage too.. For example the whore wont reject U My friend told me he many times goes geylang only get HJ and BJ because the whore complain his tool too BIG!!!!
TS is talking about normal ladies. Normal ladies and WL have different priorities. WL love it if you have ED because they earn easy $. Cannot compare like that la bro. Got any WL prefer dua ki one meh. Obviously if you have $, they will consider
Old 09-04-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

i used to have a ex who'd prefer smaller dicks...but sadly later i found out she had been abused by her previous lover before me ....not rape but would force it rough into her..think she had a phobia thereafter ..
Old 09-04-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 8
Sky88 is a name known to allSky88 is a name known to allSky88 is a name known to allSky88 is a name known to allSky88 is a name known to allSky88 is a name known to all

It will be funny if one WL tell you.. she like your small dick. haha
Old 09-04-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
PeaceButterfly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
TS is talking about normal ladies. Normal ladies and WL have different priorities. WL love it if you have ED because they earn easy $. Cannot compare like that la bro. Got any WL prefer dua ki one meh. Obviously if you have $, they will consider
This is very true
Old 09-04-2017, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 8
Niao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Actually for me to comment as a girl, we take it as it is.

Imagine a guy with long & big manhood but can't last for 3 mins, what's the use! Thinking just having sex with a man with long & thick dick but too ego to think of his partner except himself, no technique, no foreplay, just asked the girl to blow him and spread the legs for him but can't last a minute. I wonder.

I personally had sex with a client of mine year back with 3 inches manhood. We only had sex once because I refused to do it anymore with him. He was too good in sex. We were up almost the whole night having sex, foreplay, oral, anal, both light and heavy petting.... etc etc.... I cum so many times that I can't even walked after that. Totally spent by him. Had to beg him to stop and avoided him since then. He is just too good pleasuring a woman that I was afraid to have sex with him after.

Conclusion is , size do matters but not everything. Whether it's big and thick, short and slim, I do not really bother. I had sex with not less than a 100 men till now, just my KPO comment.
Old 09-04-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niao View Post
Actually for me to comment as a girl, we take it as it is.

Imagine a guy with long & big manhood but can't last for 3 mins, what's the use! Thinking just having sex with a man with long & thick dick but too ego to think of his partner except himself, no technique, no foreplay, just asked the girl to blow him and spread the legs for him but can't last a minute. I wonder.

I personally had sex with a client of mine year back with 3 inches manhood. We only had sex once because I refused to do it anymore with him. He was too good in sex. We were up almost the whole night having sex, foreplay, oral, anal, both light and heavy petting.... etc etc.... I cum so many times that I can't even walked after that. Totally spent by him. Had to beg him to stop and avoided him since then. He is just too good pleasuring a woman that I was afraid to have sex with him after.

Conclusion is , size do matters but not everything. Whether it's big and thick, short and slim, I do not really bother. I had sex with not less than a 100 men till now, just my KPO comment.
wow 100+

Wilt Chamberlain
10k+ ladies
Old 09-04-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

chamberlain....12 inch member