The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2017, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
CigSaucer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phoenix Commando Squad.

Nice update
Old 14-04-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 10
TakeAChillPill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Loved the update TS
Old 14-04-2017, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
TehSuSoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAChillPill View Post
Loved the update TS
Same here too
Old 14-04-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

bustiness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping here..
Old 15-04-2017, 09:37 PM
Samster

OfficialOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, pls continue
Old 23-04-2017, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 9
fantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gals were sleeping throughout the nite till they were awaken by loud noise and brightening of light , remote-controlled by Lei's office.
Gals woke up annoyingly and some wanted to sleep longer as they were distracted by noise which occured at mid-night till 3 am.

Nevertheless all gals bathed in cold water in the large tub , while fighting off small fishes which bit their bodies.

Then all gals march out of the bathhouse after putting on green tee and blue shorts..

All stood in attendence as Lei and 2 male and a female instructors appeared.

Lei : greetings little gals. I have something to announce. All of you have completed final pharse of training.

All gals look at each other in disbelief before shouting for joy.

All gals were provided clothing ,lingeries which they put on before very eyes of Lei, and his lieutenants.

All gals trooped out to the warehouse where they saw international buffets by few ang moh in cook and waiter uniform.

Lei told gals that they should eat more and drink more.

Excitedly, they rushed to the buffet station to help themselves.

After an hour, they all felt sleepy . (buffets were drugged and ang-moh waiters and cooks were all from elite Marines forces from western countries. They came to this country to participate in military exercises.)

Then when gals came to, they realise they were tied in chains, and saw few Chinese and angmoh (white and blacks) wearng devil masks, and they look around and saw no Maj Ye.

Maj Ye was taken to another room where she were tied .. When she came to, she saw a woman in devil mask, and few male in mask.
She knew it was SWO Yeo. but she cannot recognise few males because there was a female intructress, few male may be Lei, Yan, ....
Old 23-04-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
Whatoeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 23-04-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

Vanillashake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good update, more please
Old 29-04-2017, 08:56 AM
Samster

fantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Voice from annoucement (robotic type): welcome to SERE camp
SERE stands for Survival, Elude, Resistance , Escape. When you have successful ly escape, come and find me .. begin!

When all masked men and a woman hear the word- begin, they took action

Few men went towards captives, who struggling and screaming in tears, amid being tied.

Men grope boobs, others tried to remove the captive clothings.

Those captives in gold collar around the neck (gold collar= commissioned officers) suffered the most , they were beaten and hammered by local soldiers and foreign marines who were all NCOs because they were envious of the ranks and privileges of these female officers.

Female captives all struggled to break free and fight the captors . if failed they would be raped. Raped meant they were out.

3 gals cannot break free , legs widen by male captors and they were gang raped by them wearing condoms.

rest of the gals , horrified by the sight, struggled with all their might.

Meanwhile, Maj Ye sobbing and struggling to break free as she was manhandled by foreign special forces unit ( well trained ang mohs with muscles and height of at least 1.8m- they can fire M-60 guns with one hand during combats, and have real life combat experience overseas in all terrains.)

They stripped all of Maj Ye clothings, and caressing her.
She screamed in might and struggling to break free of chains..

SWO Yeo, dressed in black leather clothings, with a strap-on attached , walking towards Maj Ye. Former give signals and 3 angmohs made latter kneel and one of them hold Maj. Ye chin , squeezing to force her open mouth.
SWO Yeo,look at her nemeis, feel smug and Maj Ye. was sobbing as she sucking strap-on , head guided by angmoh..

One captive, Lt. Tang Xin Yi (played by Joanne Peh), (does PRC actress Hou Meng Sha look abit like Joanne Peh?) moving her hands skillfully in an attempt to break free of chain as her breasts were squeezed by masked men.
(She hailed from a family of puglists and learnt so much about internal qi..)
Old 29-04-2017, 09:19 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

power la your updates.. more more.
Old 30-04-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

2 gals get gang raped by ''enemy'' and they were out.

Now , more and more 'enemies' come to join the rest who had difficulty putting down struggling captives.

Cpl first class Zeng Kaixin (Fiona Xie), get her bust groped and she kept shouting '' I wanna cook you, you pigs!" and struggling to keep her legs close despite her pants down and panties exposed.

Meanwhile, LTA Tang Xin Yi (Joanne Peh) moaning as she was kissed by ''enemy'' on her breasts when her tops torn and her bra pull down. She was channelling her inner qi to the chain that bound her hands in order to loosen the grip of the chains.

When she sensed the chains had loosen, she move her hands to free , then she striked him on head. These act taken few men by surprise. she used her legs to grip on another guy head and threw him off with her might.

Then she engaged in close hand to hand combat with 5 captors despite her exposed busts and determined captors wanna raped her.

When she beaten all of them, guys gave her thumb up as they were totally exhausted.
She leave the room to look for her team mate. (guys then reported to Ltc Lei via radio.) LTC Lei was pleased that his trainees were up to marks.

Tang Xin Yi hit the groups of men in another room, who was surprised and unexpected because how did a girl break free.
After she defeat them, she untied cpl Hu Minghui (Dawn Yeoh). Minghui asked her how she break free. and wish to learn.
Xin Yi(smiling): I will teach you later. now, move!
Xin Yi and Minghui moved to another room, where they overpower the guards standing at the entrance.

They fought with captors till captors were impressed and the gals rescued 2lt Ng Chwee Peng (Jessecia Liu)

LTC Lei were impressed with the progresses and called in 5 AH-64D helicopter gunships and 3 Leopard MBT, and 50 more infantry troops with attack fierce dogs to guard his fortess .

Xin Yi, Ming Hui, Chwee Peng moved to another room where they surprised the enemy and rescued Sgt Li Mei Xian (Rui En).

LTC Lei smiling and decided to warn SWO Yeo via remote communication.
SWO Yeo smiling as she was impressed with the trainee performance.
She decided to stop humiliating her nemesis, Maj Ye. and ordered elite foreign troops to haul her up to mid-air. Maj Ye was relieved that her pussy remained chaste despite her mouth was dirtied by SWO Yeo strap-on and foreign troops big penises. and her face was dirtied by cums from elite enemy troops. she kept her legs closely shut throughout the ordeal.

All gals fought hard with elite veteran ang-moh troops who were battle hardened, can withstand pain from smaller size Asian girls.
Tang Xin Yi, move skillfully with assistance of her team mates, managed to immobilise few ang mohs.

Upon entering the room, she saw SWO Yeo standing with few angmoh elite soldiers. and Maj Ye danging in mid air. smiling at her teammates with swollen mouth.

Xin Yi, whispering to her teammates, then stood in formation ,and charged at SWO Yeo and her team.
Angmoh elite troops then charged and hand to hand combat were ensured.
SWO Yeo was impressed with team work displayed by her trainees.

When all elite troops immoblised because Xin Yi block acupoints with assistance of her teammates.

Xin Yi, Chwee Peng, Mei Xian fought with SWO Yeo while Ming Hui and Kaixin let Maj Ye down and untied her.
Together they fought SWO Yeo who had difficultly warding off attacks by her trainees.

She eventually surrendered and announced that it is already over, and saluted to Maj Ye, addressed her respectfully as Major.

The voice was heard : Well done! come and find me .. hehe!

Maj Ye:SWo Yeo, where is the enemy HQ?"

SWO Yeo: Mdm, I cannot tell you as I have respect the rules of the training games.

Maj Ye and her team left the place , covering up their assets before proceeding outside to survey the jungle , plan..

SWO Yeo then exited the place via secret passage to meet LTC Lei in HQ communication centre . where they observed the movement of these gals .
These gals movement can be tracked because the collar around their necks were implanted with tracking device.

LTC Lei then sent 10 troops with attack dogs , accompanied by a pair of Apaches.

Gals were constantly on the run in the forest as they heard a pair of Apaches flying and firing , Mei Xian can hear the barking of Alsatians ,Dobermans..
and they moved fast to hide.

Night fall, they cried and tired. Ming Hui lamented it is so unfair.
Maj Ye calmed her down.

If they can pass the test in most disadvantaged situation, they can hailed as elite and can overcome any enemy force with superior firepower.

In this type of training, enemy know everything about the gals and where they moved. Disadvantage of these is 100 (Lei ) to 0 (gal team)
If they can overcome this ,they can overcome any enemy.
Old 30-04-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
SmartWhiteBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS!
Old 30-04-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

makeithappen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update bro, camping for more
Old 30-04-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
HeyHottie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue soon
Old 01-05-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

Gals were too tired and hungry ,moving on while being pursued by troops with excellent support-k9 units, Apaches.

Eventually, they reach river.. and swam across .
They were surprised by elite commando with superior diving aids and night goggle.

Fierce battle ensured when the enemies attempt to knock them unconscious.

CH-53E from US Navy with miniguns was above the water , with commander monitoring the radar . Pink dot represent gals while blue dots -guys.

3 more gals were knock out while rest keep fighting against battle hardened vets.

Maj Yap (Cynthia Koh) and her teammates successfully fight off enemies..

and remained underwater , till CH-53 E moved from the river due to low fuel.
Ming hui can estimate the direction and asked gals to follow.

Lei saw the radar screen and was surprised that gals were moving towards the base.
He ordered more troops to station in the direction..

Maj Yap and her team was startled to see tanks and troops, and Apaches moving towards the direction. she start thinking .. how to move in without detected.

3 gals who were knocked off earlier , taken to camp, and get raped with condoms by gang of soldiers..

Meanwhile, Zhang Ni (Maj Yap 's mother) read the blog from annoymous person who claimed to be trainee , complained about being sexually abused during training.

She saw many pics . She enquired whether the gal knew Maj Yap..

She replied yes. she was humiliated by sadistic female instructress, who is just Warrant Officer..

She began to take action by calling her MP friend...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1