The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2017, 03:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: 13-year-old arrested for allegedly throwing ofo bicycle from HDB block

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
There are many such assholes around. Ofo should do something to prevent these assholes from turning the Ofo bikes into their own personal bikes.
tbh ofo doesn't care about the bikes. It may sound counter intuitive, but their priority is to expand fast, and that means throwing bikes at the market to inflate their numbers. They keep the production costs of the bikes low by not doing too much in terms of tracking/maintenance etc.
Ultimately, they may make changes, but that is if they sense that the expansion is slowing down and they need to consolidate their position.

disclaimer: I prefer to use obike.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 19-06-2017, 09:12 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 13-year-old arrested for allegedly throwing ofo bicycle from HDB block

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
tbh ofo doesn't care about the bikes. It may sound counter intuitive, but their priority is to expand fast, and that means throwing bikes at the market to inflate their numbers. They keep the production costs of the bikes low by not doing too much in terms of tracking/maintenance etc.
Ultimately, they may make changes, but that is if they sense that the expansion is slowing down and they need to consolidate their position.

disclaimer: I prefer to use obike.
Or maybe its part of OFO plan? They want people to abuse their bikes, so news agency will report it and people will be talking about the abuses and OFO bike

In that way they can raise awareness of their company without spending any money on advertising
Old 19-06-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

Say the younger brother and sister bought over the property. That solve the problem, right? For 10 yrs ok. Time is correct they sell off with a 50% markup and, we have no choice but to buy it.

Biz men think fast. We must not only think faster but not fall into his traps.
Old 19-06-2017, 01:56 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

really alot of drama, jack neo should make a movie out of this
Old 19-06-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

PM Lee apologises to Singaporeans over dispute with siblings; to answer questions in Parliament on 38 Oxley Road

19 Jun 2017 07:30PM (Updated: 19 Jun 2017 09:13PM)

SINGAPORE: Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong issued a statement on Monday (Jun 19), apologising to Singaporeans for the dispute between him and his siblings over the house of their late father, Mr Lee Kuan Yew, at 38 Oxley Road.

PM Lee said he deeply regrets that the dispute has affected the country's reputation and Singaporeans’ confidence in the Government, adding that the matter will not distract him and his Cabinet from governing Singapore.

The Prime Minister also said that he will make a ministerial statement to refute the allegations, when Parliament sits on Jul 3.

PM Lee's statement is reproduced below:

"Over the last week, Singaporeans have been disturbed and confused by news of the private dispute between my siblings and me. I deeply regret that this dispute has affected Singapore’s reputation and Singaporeans’ confidence in the Government.

As your Prime Minister, I apologise to you for this. And as the eldest of the siblings, it grieves me to think of the anguish that this would have caused our parents if they were still alive.

I had done everything possible to avoid this state of affairs. My father left the property at 38 Oxley Road to me as part of my equal share of his estate, but my siblings were not happy about this. I tried to deal with their unhappiness privately. I offered to transfer 38 Oxley Road to my sister for a nominal S$1. Unfortunately, that offer failed. I then sold the house to my brother at a fair market valuation, and donated all my proceeds to charity.

I had hoped that this would satisfy them. There should be no reason for any further quarrel, since I no longer own the house and I do not take part in any Government decisions on the house. However, my siblings have decided to go out and make serious allegations publicly. For example, they say that I am using my position as Prime Minister to influence the ministerial committee chaired by Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean. These allegations go beyond private and personal matters, and extend to the conduct of my office and the integrity of the Government.

Much as I would like to move on, and end a most unhappy experience for Singaporeans, these baseless accusations against the Government cannot be left unanswered. They must be and will be dealt with openly and refuted.

When Parliament sits on Jul 3, 2017, I will make a ministerial statement to refute the charges. All MPs will then have the opportunity to raise questions for themselves and their constituents. I have instructed that the PAP party whip be lifted. I urge all MPs, including the non-PAP MPs, to examine the issues thoroughly and question me and my Cabinet colleagues vigorously. I hope that this full, public airing in Parliament will dispel any doubts that have been planted and strengthen confidence in our institutions and our system of government.

I want to assure all Singaporeans that this matter will not distract me and my Cabinet colleagues from our responsibility to govern Singapore, and to deal with more important national issues, including the pressing economic and security challenges we face.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...ngs-to-8958868

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 19-06-2017, 10:42 PM

LHL ask PAP to lift the party whip?

Old 20-06-2017, 08:25 AM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Family feud needed to safeguard national interest: Lee Hsien Yang

June 19, 2017

Saying the feud with the Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong is beyond family, Lee Kuan Yew’s youngest son Lee Hsien Yang said his public feud is necessary to safeguard the national interest of the country.

“When a Prime Minister uses the government to grasp what he wants, this ceases to be a ‘private family matter’,” he said.

“We speak up at great personal cost because we care deeply for the Singapore our father built,” Lee Hsien Yang, 59, told the South China Morning Post (SCMP) in emailed comments.

The Prime Minister’s brother said he and his sister has nothing to gain from the public feud.

“We have nothing to gain from the demolition of 38 Oxley Road, other than the knowledge that we have honoured our father’s last wish.

“What could we gain from bringing this public, that would be worth political exile from our home? No personal benefit could ever balance those scales,” Lee said.

Lee Hsien Yang in the initial release said the harassment he was facing from “organs of state” for clashing with the premier on the matter was so grave that he had made plans to go into self-exile.

In his comments to the Post, he did not provide details on when he will leave Singapore or where he was planning to settle, but repeated the same concerns.

But he told SCMP he believed he has been spied on.

“We think that the government intends to make us feel unsafe,” Lee said.

continue reading here : http://www.theindependent.sg/family-...ee-hsien-yang/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 20-06-2017, 08:28 AM
Samster

“Deed of Gift”: Here’s what Lee Hsien Yang’s latest post means in the context of the Lee family saga

June 19, 2017

This gets trickier and trickier.

Jeanette Tan

Another day, another revelation: on Monday, June 19, PM Lee Hsien Loong’s younger brother Hsien Yang dropped two screenshots of a letter that brings in a new issue relating to their late father’s estate.

This time, it concerns the exhibition that’s currently displayed at the National Museum — We Built A Nation — that first opened in September 2015, and the terms upon which the late Lee Kuan Yew’s estate (represented by Lee Hsien Yang and Lee Wei Ling), donated items from 38 Oxley Road to the museum for the exhibition.

The “Deed of Gift”

To understand the context of this, we must first return to the first statement issued by Hsien Yang and Wei Ling last Wednesday, where this phrase is first mentioned.

“We executed a Deed of Gift in 2015 with the National Heritage Board for the donation and public exhibition
of significant items from our parents’ home, with a stipulation that Lee Kuan Yew’s wish for the demolition of 38 Oxley Road be displayed prominently at the exhibition.

However, after the gift’s acceptance we soon received letters with spurious objections from Hsien Loong’s then personal lawyer, Lucien Wong.“

A deed of gift refers to a document that basically declares a particular property to belong to another person, which is signed by the owner of the property or item. It would also specify any conditions that may come with the donation.

In this case, the Deed of Gift executed by the younger Lee siblings specified the requirement for LKY’s wish for the house to be demolished to be displayed “prominently” at the exhibition, as explained above.

The images Hsien Yang posted below serve to substantiate the sentences bolded in the above quote from their initial statement — a second emailed legal letter that detailed PM Lee’s objections to the terms stated in the Deed, as well as what is to him and Wei Ling the potentially-disturbing fact that Hsien Loong had managed to obtain a copy of the Deed not from his siblings, but from the National Heritage Board:

This emailed letter, says Hsien Yang, was sent just hours after the first letter demanding a copy of the Deed on June 12, 2015.

continue reading here : http://mothership.sg/2017/06/deed-of...e-family-saga/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 20-06-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 20-06-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

All these just because of a house ? Luckily Ah Gong is not rich at all . And my children treat me well and with respect and love.

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 20-06-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1853 / Power: 18
skl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant future

Question him at parliament sitting? Confirm pappies won't ask for the truth one la. All spineless ball less sob
Old 20-06-2017, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
All these just because of a house ? Luckily Ah Gong is not rich at all . And my children treat me well and with respect and love.
Actually is not really about the house, its about the land that the house sits on

It is estimated that the land may be worth up to $100 million to private developers
Old 20-06-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
Lolitta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
I respect you ah gong.
Old 20-06-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
arsenal168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Actually is not really about the house, its about the land that the house sits on

It is estimated that the land may be worth up to $100 million to private developers
It's not really about the $, dude. Not sure about Lee Wei Ling but LHL n LHY are both multi-millionaires if not billionaires.
Old 20-06-2017, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal168 View Post
It's not really about the $, dude. Not sure about Lee Wei Ling but LHL n LHY are both multi-millionaires if not billionaires.
Well human greed is endless, if its not about the $, why the big hoo ha.... and LKY need to change the will 6 times to please all his 3 children....

We may not know as on the outside, they can tell others that they are doing this for LKY memories or benefit of the country but deep down if they have any ulterior motive we may also never know
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1