The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future
Re: share your story of how u expose ur wife/gf here

End of our adventure....Thanks for reading and supporting.
Old 15-06-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Wa Bro Kinetics superb adventure ! Gave me a hard on after reading the whole story....Told my wife, who is now overseas attending a seminar, about this story and she asked me to send her the article as she was bore like hell during the seminar.
Just received a text from her telling me that she gotten so wet after reading the story.
Old 15-06-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: share your story of how u expose ur wife/gf here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
bro ,, you the man
Old 25-06-2017, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
rockus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Wa Bro Kinetics superb adventure ! Gave me a hard on after reading the whole story....Told my wife, who is now overseas attending a seminar, about this story and she asked me to send her the article as she was bore like hell during the seminar.
Just received a text from her telling me that she gotten so wet after reading the story.
Is she the adventurous type? Maybe you could do something similar with her
Old 25-06-2017, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
great read!

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 01-07-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Cumlonglong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi.. Will be scooting later (guez 11+ 12) around Punggol Waterway with my FB.. She will not be wearing anything under the white transparent top.. She's a B cupper.. will be making some rounds along the stretch and hope to see some of you guys (if u want free show) Been daring her to do this (last week she was only wearing a black jacket - nothing underneath).. halfway I zipped down & exposed her boobs & nipples.. a few construction workers saw everything.. their eyes stared at her non stop - I purposely slowed down & stopped near them (some of these guys juz lazing along that stretch)..
If she's in the mood, we might proceed to fucking along that waterway..

Do PM me if u want to know the exact spot.. we will be having bicycle helmet on - to reduce chances of being recognized..
Old 02-07-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 20
Master007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud of
Hey bro, how did ur scooting experience went along...do update us man...
Old 02-07-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockus View Post
Is she the adventurous type? Maybe you could do something similar with her
Nope she is not the adventurous type....don't think she is willing to let others watch her getting f@@k by me.
Old 02-07-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
gmailing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumlonglong View Post
Hi.. Will be scooting later (guez 11+ 12) around Punggol Waterway with my FB.. She will not be wearing anything under the white transparent top.. She's a B cupper.. will be making some rounds along the stretch and hope to see some of you guys (if u want free show) Been daring her to do this (last week she was only wearing a black jacket - nothing underneath).. halfway I zipped down & exposed her boobs & nipples.. a few construction workers saw everything.. their eyes stared at her non stop - I purposely slowed down & stopped near them (some of these guys juz lazing along that stretch)..
If she's in the mood, we might proceed to fucking along that waterway..

Do PM me if u want to know the exact spot.. we will be having bicycle helmet on - to reduce chances of being recognized..
Nice one bro, support you!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1