The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ang Mo Kio lift shot up 17 floors, trapping a maid

After taking tax payer's money for town council sinking fund . After increasing SC&C charges. After setting guidelines for lift maintenance . Lifts still breakdown and cause injuries to the residents.

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 10-06-2017, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
wietjiet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaSuay View Post
After taking tax payer's money for town council sinking fund . After increasing SC&C charges. After setting guidelines for lift maintenance . Lifts still breakdown and cause injuries to the residents.
I pray that during MP walkabout, lift will fail jialat jialat and there'll be a by-election

Or they dare not use lift and climb the stairs instead?
Old 10-06-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
BCA warning after spate of lift breakdowns

Published 4 hours ago

Lift owners and contractors reminded of their responsibility to maintain lifts

Jose Hong

Singapore's building regulator said last night that it takes "a serious view on safety", following four lift breakdowns that took place in HDB blocks over two days this week.

The Building and Construction Authority (BCA) reminded lift owners and contractors last night that they are responsible for the required maintenance of their lifts.

It said in a statement that it has stepped up its lift audit inspections after the rules for the upkeep of lifts were tightened last July, following a series of breakdowns, one of which led to the death of a 77-year-old man who was on a mobility scooter.

The new rules "include requiring registered lift contractors to maintain lifts in accordance with specific maintenance requirements tied to key outcomes'', said its statement.

At the same time, BCA has taken enforcement action against lift contractors for failing to comply with specific maintenance requirements for lift buffers and door alignment, it added.

The reminder of the new rules follows the doors of three lifts getting stuck this week and the ceiling of a lift falling on a 10-year-old girl, hitting her forehead and injuring her foot.

It happened around 1pm on Wednesday.

Residents were trapped in a Geylang Bahru HDB lift for 30 minutes when its doors refused to open on reaching the ground floor. PHOTOS: SHIN MIN, SHIN MIN DAILY NEWS READER

Yesterday, two days later, a second lift in the same HDB block in Sengkang broke down for about 40 minutes, trapping a 70-year-old man inside.

On the day of the ceiling incident, a lift in an HDB block in Jalan Membina broke down at about 9 pm.

Bank manager Lim Eng Joo had taken the lift to fetch his son home from his enrichment lessons on the fourth floor.

Recounting the incident to The Straits Times, Mr Lim, 42, said he was trapped inside with six others, including two young children.

The lights and ventilation went out, plunging them into total darkness.

The lift alarm did not work and he could not use his mobile phone to call for help as there was no signal.

"I lost all contact with the outside world and in that instant, I was stunned," he said.

A 10-year-old girl was sent to hospital after a ceiling panel in a Sengkang HDB lift fell on her. PHOTOS: SHIN MIN, SHIN MIN DAILY NEWS READER

With help from fellow passengers, he managed to open the doors slightly, allowing him to dial the emergency number but no one responded, he added.

The power came on around 15 minutes later and the lift moved, allowing them to get out.

In the first incident on Monday, three residents were trapped in a Geylang Bahru HDB lift for 30 minutes when its doors refused to open on reaching the ground floor. It was forced open.

In all three cases, the town councils of Tanjong Pagar, Jalan Besar and Ang Mo Kio told The Straits Times personnel were sent to check the affected lifts.

Lift experts contacted yesterday said residents need not be overly anxious about the latest incidents. Mechanical and electrical consultant Lum Chong Chuen, 72, said it takes time and properly trained manpower to implement the new regulations effectively.

But he gave the assurance that most lifts in Singapore are maintained by competent staff, and safe to use.

Lift and escalator engineer Kok Peng Koon, 81, said there are more than 60,000 lifts in Singapore and the breakdowns make up just a tiny fraction. "Compared with road accidents, this is not a significant figure," he added.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...ift-breakdowns

Is this what you call ownself check ownself ? With new rules and funding why are lift breakdowns on the rise ? All these injuries could have been avoided and prevented in the first place.
So long, now bca then say something.

Knn. Fucking sleeping or hoping stupid sporeans will forget or problem will go away by itself??

Really bunch of fucked up assholes
____
EXCHANGE points too late ma
Old 12-06-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 14
UncleBill is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncleBill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Better to take the stairs . It is safer .
Old 12-06-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
CBTL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleBill View Post
Better to take the stairs . It is safer .
Agreed. Pity those who live higher floors
Old 14-06-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 14
southernwind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysouthernwind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBTL View Post
Agreed. Pity those who live higher floors
I pity the grandpa and grandma and those who are disabled. Simple problem also don't know how to fix it .
Old 19-06-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Residents fuming over ‘problematic lifts’ at HDB block in Punggol

By Faris Mokhtar

Published: 7:59 PM, June 19, 2017

Updated: 8:05 PM, June 19, 2017

SINGAPORE — For the past year, elderly residents of Block 621B, Edgefield Walk in Punggol - which comprises mainly two-room rental flats and studio apartments - have had to endure faulty lifts. Last Saturday (June 17), both lifts were out of service for half a day - from noon to midnight.

In response to queries, Pasir Ris-Punggol Town Council chairman Zainal Sapari revealed that the lifts were among the batches installed by Sigma - the lift maker that has been suspended from tendering for new contracts since October 2015 because of poor performance.

Residents in the 256-unit block, most of whom are elderly, told TODAY that the faulty lifts have been a recurrent problem, despite the constant repairs by technicians.

Some of the issues include the doors shutting too quickly before residents can enter or exit and the lifts stopping abruptly.

Retiree Atmee Saini, 67, who lives on the 13th floor, got a shock when the lift doors opened suddenly after coming to an abrupt stop on the sixth floor last Saturday. She and her 14-year-old grandchild had to take the stairs, an exertion that left her breathless by the time she got down to the ground floor.

Another resident Madam Geetha Kaur, who said she has asthma, recounted that she had trouble getting to her third-floor unit when both lifts were down.

The 54-year-old who works in the childcare industry said: "Whenever it's faulty, we call, they repair and it becomes faulty again. There are quite a number of elderly residents living here and they have to climb up the stairs when the lifts don't work."

Meanwhile, aviation police officer Zahar Kairan, 47, worries about emergencies happening when both lifts are down.

Mr Zainal said the town council takes feedback on lift breakdown "seriously" and is working with Sigma to investigate the cause of the breakdowns.

continue reading here : http://m.todayonline.com/singapore/r...-block-punggol

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 20-06-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 14
greenbone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygreenbone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How come Singapore got so many problems ?
Old 23-06-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Faulty lifts leave Bukit Batok residents fuming

Lifts installed by Sigma Elevator at Bukit Batok's Skyline II estate have broken down about seven times between May and this month

Isabelle Liew

Jun 23, 2017 06:00 am

She moved into her new five-room HDB flat on the 35th storey of Block 296C at Skyline II in Bukit Batok last Saturday.

But each time Madam Soon, who is six months pregnant with twins, wants to use the lifts, she wonders if they will work.

The four lifts in the 38-storey flat have broken down about seven times between May and this month. It has left residents disappointed and frustrated.

Lifts A and B serve the ground floor and the 21st to 38th storeys. Lifts C and D serve the ground floor to the 20th storey.

Whenever Madam Soon, 33, a researcher, takes the lift, she will message her family group chat as a precaution in case she gets trapped inside.

She has seen two lift breakdowns.

She told The New Paper on Wednesday that she couldn't go to work the day before because the two lifts were not working.

She said: "It's dangerous for me to walk down the stairs (due to my pregnancy)."

The lifts at Skyline II are from Sigma Elevator, which had been banned from tendering for new HDB projects since October 2015 due to poor performance and installation delays.

Said Madam Soon: "HDB has banned Sigma lifts and we're unlucky they managed to get the tender for this project before that. What if the lift breaks down when I'm inside and I go into labour?"

Bukit Batok Member of Parliament, Mr Murali Pillai, told TNP he shares the residents' concerns and will be monitoring the situation closely.

He said lift A was shut for maintenance on Monday night and on Tuesday morning. Lift B broke down resulting in both lifts being unusable.

MAINTENANCE CYCLE

He said: "I have asked HDB to consider shortening the maintenance cycle time to reduce the chances of both lifts not being in operation."

In February, TNP reported on the faulty Sigma lifts at the next block, Block 296B. Residents told TNP the issues have been resolved.

continue reading here : http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/fau...sidents-fuming

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 23-06-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
JazzEra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG breakdown 7 times in 2 months and still monitoring closely?
Old 23-06-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzEra View Post
OMG breakdown 7 times in 2 months and still monitoring closely?
Simple problem also they don't know what to do .

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 23-06-2017, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
CarelessWhisper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaSuay View Post
Simple problem also they don't know what to do .
This should be the case hehe
Old 03-07-2017, 05:39 AM
Samster

Lift plummets four floors, fractures woman's leg

Hariz Baharudin
Reporter

Jul 02, 2017 10:59 pm

He had been looking forward to a Hari Raya celebration at his nephew’s home on Saturday night but Mr Zulkiffle Saad and some of his family members ended up in an emergency ward.

The lift they were in had plummeted four floors at Block 542, Jurong West Avenue 1.

The impact left Mr Zulkiffle’s sister, who is in her 30s, seriously injured with a fractured leg.

Three other family members in the lift, including his 10-year-old niece, also sustained cuts and bruises.

Mr Zulkiffle, 48, told The New Paper that he was just stepping out of the lift when there was a “loud snapping sound” and the door closed on him.

“I was stunned. Luckily, my brother-in-law pulled me back in, or else I would have lost my leg. Suddenly, the lift dropped, it was so fast that we were not prepared at all,” he recounted.

“Before I knew it, we were below the ground level. My sister was crying out in pain and her leg was badly injured.”

Mr Zulkiffle said the lift had gone below the first floor and about a third of it was “underground”.

Fearing that the lift would suddenly move again and anxious to get help for his sister, Mr Zulkiffle pried open the lift door.

He and his brother-in-law then carried her out of the lift, where other family members were waiting.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force told TNP that it received a call for assistance at 9.40pm and no one was trapped in the lift when they arrived.

Mr Zulkiffle’s sister was taken to Ng Teng Fong General Hospital.

Responding to TNP queries, a spokesman from the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) said that it was told of the incident on Sunday morning.

The spokesman said: “In the interest of public safety, BCA has immediately issued a notice to suspend the lift for further investigation.

“The town council is required to appoint an independent professional engineer to investigate the cause of the incident and submit a report with the recommended rectification works to BCA.

continue reading here : http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/lif...res-womans-leg

Please sue the MP ; town council and lift service company fur full damages including mental stress and medical and hospitalization .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 03-07-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
sangtao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gahmen no time to talk about lifts now?
Old 03-07-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
uClick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangtao View Post
Gahmen no time to talk about lifts now?
Later today lift in parliament break down and kill a few MPs, they'll start talking
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1