The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
StillLearning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Life After A Divorce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurgle View Post
Thank you everyone for your support and concern. Your post encourage me to share more of my life and I hope this story can encourage anyone that is going through the same problem as me. I just got back from an awesome chill by the pool at the suite and had a wonderful good time reading a book.

As of now, I will be busy with my emails replying to my clients. I will continue shortly in the afternoon.
Our time difference is about 12 or 13 hours. I will be asleep when you write your next update and continuing saga. However, I look forward to read it tomorrow morning ( in about 7 hours ).
Old 16-06-2015, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 16
jollyjo is one of the Best!jollyjo is one of the Best!jollyjo is one of the Best!jollyjo is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: My Life After A Divorce

I also looking forward to read it. Its something I can relate to. Will uppz you for your effort.
Old 16-06-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 9
hoyeowslut is one of the Best!hoyeowslut is one of the Best!hoyeowslut is one of the Best!hoyeowslut is one of the Best!

Incredible !!!! TS please continue .....
Old 16-06-2015, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jjking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pris are so sweet~~~~
Old 16-06-2015, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 10
Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshiver View Post
Great sharing.

Hail Grandpa Nurgle, Lord of Plague, Master of Pestilence and Decay.
Ah! A follower of Chaos Undivided! Death to the false Emperor!
Old 16-06-2015, 01:23 PM
Samster

Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillLearning View Post
Our time difference is about 12 or 13 hours. I will be asleep when you write your next update and continuing saga. However, I look forward to read it tomorrow morning ( in about 7 hours ).
Woah. The stress level has increase seeing this. Thank you for your support.
Old 16-06-2015, 01:49 PM
Samster

Back to my story.

--------------------------

In my deep sleep, i dreamt of my ex wife. I dreamt we were on our honeymoon. We were in a hotel in Germany. After a few glasses of wine, we were already making out. We were kissing passionately. Exchanging silva with a battle of tongue fight.

I grab her breast and pull down her bra cup to release her aching nipple screaming for me to be sucked on. I proceed to lick it and latched on it like a baby. Sucking hard and letting out small bite. While doing that, I pulled down her panties and rubbing her clit and bringing her to the next level of estacy.

After her orgasm, I push her to the bed and wipe out my dick from my boxer. Stroking it, I heard her calling for me to pludge it in to her pussy. With that, I position myself at her entrance, pushing only my dick head in a little. Before doing that, I looked up to her and was about to ask her If she is ready for a ride of her life...only to br shocked and see that its not my ex wife but Pris face! She was biting down her index finger and in her sexy voice telling me to fuck her now (Just like how we were at the balcony)! All sense of moral aside, I was going to push my dick into her....*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*!

Damn. My mobile phone alarm went off. I woke up and shut it off.

Me: Fuck! What a way to spoil the dream. But what a dream...

Yes. What a dream. What a feeling. I was sitting up and daze about my surrounding. Yes. I was sleeping in the living room why Pris was in the bedroom. Standing up, I decided to make my usual weekend breakfast, western style. But as I got up, I felt a major ache. Its the combination of morning wood and a major blue ball from not releasing my load. I got to let it go! *Que in Frozen theme song*.

I went to the common washroom as I do not want to disturb Pris from her sleep. Put the toilet seat down and proceed to take my dick out of my shorts. My dick was hard and stiff. It was screaming for release which I proceed to take my time to pleasure myself.

While stroking it, I was thinking about my ex wife. About the love making we had and I felt that I was going no where. Instead, I was thinking about Pris. I imagine her, lying in bed with me trusting hard and fast into that SYT body. Not long, I felt the urge to cum. Just as I was about to cum, the washroom door open and there stood Pris in my polo, with that sweet sleepy face and messy hair.

Me: Omg! Pris! No....Arggghh!!!

I cummed. I ejectculated long stream of cum that shot across the washroom towards Pris. Same traces of cum landed on my polo she wore and some landed on her foot. It has almost been a year worth of hot cum flying out of my nut shack.

Pris just stood there and took it all. Her eyes wide open from the sight. WTF have I gotten myself into!? Not only did she see me with my pants down, but with a thick layer of cum flying out of my dick and unto her.I sat there, relief of the pant up urge but yet surrounded with a layer of guilt and shame.

I quickly got up, pull up my shorts and grab all the entire roll of toilet paper and tried to help clean up.

Me: I'm so sorry...I just...I...just need to...I...I...
Pris: Oh no. I'm sorry too. I didn't want to use your master bedroom washroom and thought no one would be in the common washroom. I'm sorry for not knocking and catching you in your....private moments.
Me: Its not what you think...I....look....you wash up. As an apology, let me make breakfast for you.

I dashed out of the washroom leaving Pris to do her cleaning. WTF have I done...
Old 16-06-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

I went to the kitchen, open the fridge and in a haste, grab most of the food without thinking and place it on the counter. I was still feeling a sense of guilt and shame. This is not only a SYT innocent person that I had soil but she is also my colleague! My assistant!

Calming down a little, I place the food that I don't need back to the fridge. With that I proceed to cooking. Sunny side up, baked beans, hashbrown, toast and tomato. A cup of fresh juice and a cup of tea for myself. I spread the cooked food across the table.

Me: Pris...erm...breakfast is ready.
Pris: Coming! Just finishing up.

She sat at the table and ate the meal I prepared. Which reminds me of the time I spent with my wife on weekends.

Pris: This is good! And I thought all men can't cook to safe their life!
Me: Well, cooking was my hobby. Hence my weakness is purchasing tons of food.
Pris: I should come here more often! Hehe

That sweet innocent smile and laugh. Melts my heart. But yet...I feel ashame and I don't deserve it. After what happen in the washroom, I shouldn't be sitting next to her.

Pris: Look Nurgle. About just now...
Me: Erm...I'm truely sorry. I feel so ashame and....
Pris: Don't be. Let me ask you...when was the last time you please yourself like that. Tell me honestly.
Me: Honestly? The last time was before my divorce when I was still with my ex wife. That would be almost a year ago.
Pris: That long?! How can you last!? My ex BF wouldn't last almost a week without reliefing himself!

At this point, I decided to be more open to her since she has already open up part of her private moments.

Me: Well, I was depressed and upset on the whole. I didn't have anyone to confide in as my parents have passed on long ago and my relatives move to far away land.
Pris: You poor thing. But Ace always goes to GL and have a good time! You should have gone with him to...you know...release your tension.
Me: I'm not like Ace. Ace is single and a playboy. He loves to play the flirting game and bed countless of women. Though he is like that, he is still my buddy.
Pris: I can see the huge difference between you and him. Look...I know I shouldn't be doing this...but can I request that I stay over at your place for this weekend? You have a pool and gym which I would love to use. I have to always go to the public pool or gym.
Me: Sure. Be my guest. Here is my extra set of keys. If you need to use it, please do so.
Pris: Really!? Thank you Nurgle! *With that she planted a kiss on my cheeks*
Pris: Let me wash the dishes. You just relax or wash up.

Off she went to the kitchen to start on the washing. I on the other hand....felt happy. That I finally let out my shame by telling her the truth...well partial since I didn't tell her I was thinking about her when I was in the washroom. Since she was washing the dishes, I took my book and proceed to the balcony to relax and have a good read.
Old 16-06-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 13
dreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to all

great story. frequent updates. love it.
Old 16-06-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster

The day went by. Pris decided to go home and grab extra sets of clothing. I drove her there as she was still wearing my polo and she doesn't have any other sets of clothing to wear. Soon, I drove down to ECP and have a long jog. The time I spent with my ex wife here brings back memories again. I remember the isolated car park that we would drive up to and have sex in the car while trying to be sneaky so that no one would see. After the job, it was around 3PM. I decided to go home and continue with my reading. This time not from a book, but from some stories from literotic and here in SBF.

When I was home, I saw Pris bag on my sofa. I called out for her but she was not around. Guess she has either gone swimming or at the gym. I decided to just continue with my reading. Took a shower and went to grab my tablet to browse through the website. Pour myself white rum, crashed mint and a lime and tada! Mojito! Grab the drink and place it on the balcony and lit the cigar.

I was reading up about world events and local news to keep myself up to date. Once done, I went to read up on some stories on literotic and SBF. Somehow, there wasn't anything interesting. So I turn off the tablet and took a nap on the lodge chair in the balcony.

I woke up not long from my nap and looked at the time. Oh shit! Its 7pm! Better start preparing dinner. I looked around the living room and kitchen but Pris was no where to be found. I went to the common washroom and the door was open. Where can she be? Thinking she might be in my bedroom, I was about to knock on the door. Then I heard a soft mourn and a soft humming sound...
Old 16-06-2015, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 21
avantas is a Helpful and Caring Samsteravantas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

One of the best stories i have read in a long time. Enough twist and turns without trying too hard to suspend reality or make it too overly coincidental. If more than 90% of it is true then you are a really lucky man despite the divorce. Such interactions cannot be bought or recreated. It would be something that you will remember for life. Wish you the best
Old 16-06-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

Then I recall that familiar sound. The sound of a vibrator. My ex wife use to have one and she would always use that for foreplay before we went on with our sex. I peek into the room and holy shit! There I saw...Pris. Under the blanket with her eyes closed. I can see she was moving her hand up and down under the blanket with that humming sound under the blanket.

Fuck! She was masturbating in my bedroom with a vibrator. The sight was something I lust for its something I would come home from work and see my wife doing before we proceed to have sex. I didn't see her in the nude as she was wearing a shirt and she covered herself.

I decided to leave her to herself and went to prepare dinner. Just before I left, I heard her moan my name. She fucking moan and call me while she was masturbating! Holy fuck! Does she have feelings for me too!? Or was this just lust we are taking about. Then again, we both lost our significant others and we both have our needs. I just walked to the kitchen and start cooking.

After half an hour, the steak was medium done, mash potato and salad with an awesome salad dressing that everyone in office praised me for. 2 glasses of red wine and just wanting to add to the mood, a candle lighted on the table.

Me: Pris! Dinner is ready!
Pris: Omg! You cooked?! Sorry I was asleep! Let me tidy up and join you!

Tidy up? More like finishing up. Haha.
Old 16-06-2015, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 10
DJMixologist has a brilliant futureDJMixologist has a brilliant futureDJMixologist has a brilliant futureDJMixologist has a brilliant futureDJMixologist has a brilliant futureDJMixologist has a brilliant futureDJMixologist has a brilliant futureDJMixologist has a brilliant futureDJMixologist has a brilliant futureDJMixologist has a brilliant futureDJMixologist has a brilliant future

TS! Nice story. Keep me entertained throughout! Keep it up. Waiting for next installment. UP you!
Old 16-06-2015, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by avantas View Post
One of the best stories i have read in a long time. Enough twist and turns without trying too hard to suspend reality or make it too overly coincidental. If more than 90% of it is true then you are a really lucky man despite the divorce. Such interactions cannot be bought or recreated. It would be something that you will remember for life. Wish you the best
Thank you for the comment. And yes, I would say 90% is true. The untruth partion are the names and location. I would consider myself very lucky indeed. But when I was going through the divorce, my life wasn't a bed full of roses. And I had a certain level of morals that I uphold myself. Thanks for your wishes.
Old 16-06-2015, 02:54 PM
Samster

Pris came out to the kitchen. She was wearing a small shirt and STB shorts with her hair down and she wore her glasses.

Me: I didn't know you wore glasses?
Pris: I only wear them when I'm at home or when I'm reading.
Me: But you are not at home so you must be reading something?
Pris: Yup! Something interesting! The food looks good! Thank you for the meal Nurgle!

We sat and consume dinner. I can tell she was enjoying herself and she was telling me that her parents were cool for her coming over to my place.

Me: Won't your parents get the wrong idea?
Pris: They are cool. They just told me to safe and always have protection with me! Haha!
Me: Protection? Uh huh....

I choose to ignore her cheeky remark and finish up dinner. I went to wash the dishes while Pris went to the washroom. Protection? What does it mean? Condom? Pills? Nah. I just let it slide and finish up the dishes. After that, I took the red wine and went to the balcony. Notice how most of my event at home is there? That is where I'm comfortable with due to all the fond memories. I place the glass on my table and I was about to take my tablet to check on the latest news update. But my tablet wasn't on my table.

Me: That's strange? I thought I left it here in the afternoon before I went to prepare dinner? Hmmm. I might have brought it in.

Just as I was about to return to the living room, I saw Pris standing in the living room wearing a nice long night gown that make her looked like a maiden waiting for her knight in shiny armour. The night gown shows all her beauitful assests. From her big succulent breast waiting to pop out, to her nice slender and ton legs. The gown was short enough to show she was just wearing only black panties.

Me: Pris! What the...! Why are you dress like that!?!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1