The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
AG04AG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Life After A Divorce

Take care TS.
Read your story last year.
Hope your pain heal soon.
Old 04-07-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

No one has answers to the questions you may ask because of the untimely death of your lovely wife.

Hope you will pick up the pieces and begin to walk again ... cos that would be what she would have hoped for you.

You will find your way once again for life had gifted you with her love & presence ... it will not be ez ... but you have to cope and it is your Time now.

Deepest Condolences to you.
Old 01-08-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 0
taureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Believe me, a divorce is something that a woman or a man should never have to go through, especially if they had children.
Old 01-08-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sleepygordon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taureanwoman08 View Post
Believe me, a divorce is something that a woman or a man should never have to go through, especially if they had children.
Have children so what? So you want to waste your entire life being unhappy because of children? So stupid to do so.
Old 02-08-2017, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
parahuni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepygordon View Post
Have children so what? So you want to waste your entire life being unhappy because of children? So stupid to do so.
Different folks different strokes bro. For me I personally think I can be a lousy husband, lousy brother, lousy son even but one thing I try my best to be in my lousy life is to at least be the father my girls can love and look up to...
Old 02-08-2017, 05:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
netcheongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Gd thinking. Children should not suffer because of failed marriage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parahuni View Post
Different folks different strokes bro. For me I personally think I can be a lousy husband, lousy brother, lousy son even but one thing I try my best to be in my lousy life is to at least be the father my girls can love and look up to...
Old 02-08-2017, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ken-hor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Condolences bro. Its an amazing time together for you and pris. Soo savour it
Old 02-08-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 0
taureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
You seem quite bitter. You kena divorced by wife?
Old 02-08-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 14
icymage84 is a Helpful and Caring Samstericymage84 is a Helpful and Caring Samstericymage84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great Story...

belated Condolence to bro nurgles... Sad to see another end so fast

Sad as in the passing/lost of a loved one so soon.

Last edited by icymage84; 03-08-2017 at 08:03 PM.
Old 06-08-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by parahuni View Post
You can be whatever you want, however you want. My point is that it is simply stupid (in my opinion) to stay in a marriage simply because that you have kids. A marriage that you dont want to be in. See the difference?
Old 06-08-2017, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by netcheongster View Post
Gd thinking. Children should not suffer because of failed marriage.
Yeah right. If you stay in a marriage hating the mother of the children that they have, I am sure your kids will not know the difference.

Kids in a dysfunctional home more often than not suffer more being in such a home environment compared to being with a single parent after divorce.

I hear people that they stay in a marriage only because of the kids...this is just mind boggling. Kids are just an excuse for the fear of divorce. Fear of public shaming or judgement, fear of being considered as a failure. Either parents cannot stand each other, one or both cannot get sexual, spiritual, mental satisfaction, then will have affairs or paid sex, then come home still have to pretend to be parents to the kid, while trying to be civil to each other. Is this dysfunctional? Anyone with 1/2 a brain can see this. And you are suppose to teach your kids what is right or wrong? Mai gong jia way lah.
Old 06-08-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Yeah right. If you stay in a marriage hating the mother of the children that they have, I am sure your kids will not know the difference.

Kids in a dysfunctional home more often than not suffer more being in such a home environment compared to being with a single parent after divorce.

I hear people that they stay in a marriage only because of the kids...this is just mind boggling. Kids are just an excuse for the fear of divorce. Fear of public shaming or judgement, fear of being considered as a failure. Either parents cannot stand each other, one or both cannot get sexual, spiritual, mental satisfaction, then will have affairs or paid sex, then come home still have to pretend to be parents to the kid, while trying to be civil to each other. Is this dysfunctional? Anyone with 1/2 a brain can see this. And you are suppose to teach your kids what is right or wrong? Mai gong jia way lah.
Do u have kids in the first place to write this shit? If u dun, u are not qualified to comment, coz u do not know what its like having kids and the love parent have toward their child. I dare to say most of the parents would not hesitate to give up their life for their kids.
Also, do you have any knowledge of what a child goes thru in a divorce?
Many would rather suffer themselves rather than let the child go thru a divorce.
Old 06-08-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
koovaseeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Deepest condolences TS, do take care
Old 18-08-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 13
stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Do u have kids in the first place to write this shit? If u dun, u are not qualified to comment, coz u do not know what its like having kids and the love parent have toward their child. I dare to say most of the parents would not hesitate to give up their life for their kids.
Also, do you have any knowledge of what a child goes thru in a divorce?
Many would rather suffer themselves rather than let the child go thru a divorce.
I have 3 kids above 10, so am I qualified to comment? I have to say I agree with sleepygordon, whether he/she is married or have kids or not. It is just too simplistic to think that forcing yourself remaining in a hostile marriage is doing the best for your kids. Do you really think the kids will be happoer experiencing the constant hostility at home between the parents? I myself have been through that too with my parents. It was so much more peaceful after they sepearated, so I'm speaking from experience. And I have read many similar studies too. I don't advocate the easy way out, so consider divorce only as the last resort. Sometime it's really the lesser of all evil.
Old 18-08-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
zunzun1688 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

take care, bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1