The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2013, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: Diary of a modern day courtesan

camping here for nex part...
Old 04-05-2013, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more!
Old 04-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 13
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light

hmm.. beri nice..
i'm getting wet too.. lol

pls continueeee... ^^

Old 04-05-2013, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Midnight2U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well written sis! waiting excitedly for more!
Old 05-05-2013, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 12
ANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow, this is a good diary. Something refreshing. Thumbs up!

Believe when none would.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouslala View Post
hmm.. beri nice..

pls continueeee... ^^

nice story, support too
Old 05-05-2013, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by furritales View Post
Choosing the appropriate clothing, selecting the perfect shades of eyeshadow, blusher and lipstick took me just over an hour to doll up for the interview. Iam not a professional makeup artist but after many Michelle Phan Youtubes I daresay Iam quite adept in the art of disguise.
I like to watch Michelle Phan too, find her v sexy but her makeup is sort of on the heavy side.
Old 05-05-2013, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouslala View Post
hmm.. beri nice..

pls continueeee... ^^

So fast wet already my diary slightly slightly damp

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 05-05-2013, 04:41 PM
Samster

curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sane View Post
nice story, support too
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sane View Post
I like to watch Michelle Phan too, find her v sexy but her makeup is sort of on the heavy side.
me too like to watch michelle phan..
her french boy boy is HOT.. lol
Old 12-05-2013, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
furritales deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfurritales deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

(My 1st blind date Part 2)

He pushed himself against me and the cold window slammed against my anterior body. I could feel the distinct bulge of his male hardness pulsating against my butt. I heard the tearing of the condom and in one swift movement, he lifted up the hem of my dress, pushed aside my panty and attempted to penetrate me. Soon he was gliding in and out with a rhythm on par with my own heartbeat. After 10 minutes he released his grip and pulled out of me.

Jacob: I hope its good for you.
Me: That was pretty intense…. *It was pretty intense because half of the time I was worrying our combined weight might crack the window.
We took our baths together and spend some time cuddling in the bathtub.
It wasn't so bad after all. Ten minutes of hot sex, all in a day's work.
Little did I know the sex-at-the-window is only the hors d'oeuvre.

After the bath we snuggled up to each other on the bed making stupid jokes on each other anatomical parts.

I was wearing the bathrobe as i did not prepared any extra clothing. He was naked save for a pair of black boxer shorts with a prominent swell.

He leaned over to me and slowly planted butterfly kisses on my forehead down to my lips. Very tenderly his tongue wriggled into my mouth and once again our tongues began a small waltz with each other.

Meanwhile he had untied the front of my robe and i felt the cold air descending onto my belly and legs. He started to climb on top of me and I could feel his hardness pressing onto my crotch. 80kg worth of flesh and blood. Contradictory to the term "crushed to death" being weighed down is actually a pleasant sensation.

Starting from my neck he began to trace an imaginary trail using the tip of his tongue right down to the entrance of the most private and sensitive part of my body. During that time my hands were blindly brushing up and down his entire back and as he ventured down south my hands began to assume the role of an industrious shampoo girl. Kneading his head and rousing his hair.

Slowly, using both his hands he spreaded my thighs to the side and started to tease the folds that guard my intimate entrance using his tongue. Soon i felt a wet and tickling sensation inside me. I placed both my cold feet at his shoulders and hands where they originally belong. Right at his head, again. There i was, spread-eagled with his face buried at my privates and my eyes closed enjoying the sizzling moment.

I opened my eyes and saw Jacob grinning down at me. Without a sound he turned away from me and started to lower his buttocks to my face. And it dawned on me that its time for me to reciprocate in kind.

This is the first time i get up close and personal with his manhood and the two accompanying accessories. Its clean-shaven with no prickly stubble or bumps. Smooth like a baby. Hard as stone. I held it between my index finger and my thumb, stuck out my tongue and gave light licks along the shaft and around the circumference of the head.

I was about to engulf his little man into my warm mouth when Jacob raised his body off me and snatched up a foiled condom off the dressing table. He began to push himself against me and soon i was taking all of him in me.

He whispered into my ear: Move with me....

Err... Alright. I tried to move with him in accordance with his speed. My attempts were feeble as he was weighing me down with each thrust of his. I started to close my eyes surrendering myself to the delicious sensation that course through my body.

Suddenly i felt a pair of cold hands cupping my face.
Jacob: Look at me Kerri

I opened my eyes and looked straight into a pair of burning brown eyes. He was panting and moaning at the same time. Whenever i tried to close my eyes simply because its too intense for me he would grasped my hair hard and i will be forced to open my eyes. Our gazes were locked together for as long as our love-making.

I knew he was nearing orgasm when he increased his speed and grunts. Finally he came and collapsed beside me. I sat up and using a tissue paper i removed the condom. He looked up and smiled. He reached out and pulled me close to him.
Slowly we drift away to our own slumberland.

In the morning i woke up first and proceeded to the toilet. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and looked in the mirror. I was momentarily taken back by what i saw in the mirror. I thought i could not recognise the pair of eyes that returned my gaze anymore. They seem cool, distant and collected.

I walked back to the bed and looked down at the sleeping man whom I barely knew for a couple of hours. Yet he had been to places most intimate even to myself. Places i have never known that can bring me to such exhilarating heights.

I need to wake him up as i have classes in the later part of the morning.

Me: Rise and shine *I say softly into his ears as i caress his face.

Jacob: Morning my babe. *He yawn and stretch out languidly.

Me: I have to attend classes later so I have to leave you soon.

He pulled me atop of him and hugged me tightly.

Jacob: Iam going to miss you...
Me: No you wont... When i walk out of this door you are going to forget me. Out of sight out of mind.
Jacob: *laughs*
Jacob: I will be back end of this year for another conference. And i very much would like to see you again. *Winking at me
Me: Of course. Its my pleasure. *You probably would not see me anymore. I would not be in this line till end of the year.

As fate would have it, not only will I see him again, he is to become a mentor to me in an extremely dark art of pleasure.

We exchanged numbers and i walked out of the hotel into the early rays of the morning sun.

As i walked out of the hotel i felt strangely light. Did i left something behind in the room? A quick peek assured me that everthing was in place in my bag. Its only later i realised the reason for the lightness. There seems a small void somewhere in me.

I had just given a part of my soul to the devil.
Old 12-05-2013, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JamieRT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, thanks for sharing! Mind if I ask why you decided to go into this line in the first place?
Old 12-05-2013, 10:13 PM
Samster

very nice..
looking forward for the next part
Old 12-05-2013, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
HunterJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh my... Wonderfully written with a touch of uniqueness...

Thumbs up for you sis.. Thank you for the good read, and many more to come !!
Old 15-05-2013, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

.? There are two kinds of people who do these things: people who love money or people who love sex.....

Why bring the devil into it...?

On another note: the agency takes a cut of your "agreement between adults" pr not?

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 16-05-2013, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 16
cocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samster

would love to read your updates asap sis.. sexiness yet in a classy way. cheers.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1