The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Wow break 36
history high
Good good good
Old 26-06-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Saw news somewhere..

The German owner of Brown Sugar died in motorbike accident.

Do you hv the date?
I did a search found this piece of info
dated june 10

http://angelescitylive.blogspot.sg/2017/06/brown-sugar-bar-in-angeles-city.html
Old 04-07-2017, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
aircon jeep from inside of dmia to maingate 50p (100p if the jeep is half-filled), to dau 100p.
Problem with the airport jeepney is they often stay long time waiting to fill up or get as many passengers as possible.
Main issue is return to airport from maingate. They will charge you almost as much as hotel transfer if you are the only one riding the jeepney to airport. its not a popular or well known service so often you or just another is there. Only if they get 5 or more people will the cost drop to 50p and again, the wait could be VERY long. If you want to leave right away then have to pay more for it if not enough passengers.
This happen on my last trip as I wanted to try out the airport jeepney so I could report my results back here.
Cheers
Old 04-07-2017, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Saw news somewhere..

The German owner of Brown Sugar died in motorbike accident.

I have not heard news on this yet but did hear about the owner of the website Asian Escapade who maybe got set up by girl. He is now in jail for possession and intent to distribute Shabu.
He claims they put drug and mark money on him during his arrest.
Police clainms they found mark money on him while doing a drug buy and arrested him.
Dun know what he did to piss girl off or maybe she hoping for reward money?
Right now it dun look good for him as President Du30 has spotlight on drug and drug dealers.

FZ
Old 05-07-2017, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

24 June - 26 June 2017

Greetings from matong36 !!

Took an aircon jeepney to main gate for 50pesos. Two ladies for this trip, they were unusually shy and would not look me eye to eye for at least 2 seconds. I must be hideous to look at. Lucky me, they were not single mothers.

L Bar
Maria
Damage: 2400p + 200k tips

Bought single drinks for two ladies and decided to barfine one of them. The bar has two prices, 2400p for FT and 3000p for PT.

Back at room we showered separately and fucked passionately. She has a petite body with brown skin and thick kissable lips. Prolly an A cup and clean shaven down under. It is the usual positions and I gave in my 1st shot.

My condom got bloody especially as it is her first month of work. I drilled her well and she enjoyed it.

Anyway I was shagged as hell after the uncomfortable flight and she kept talking to me until I told her to hush and she hugged me tightly to sleep.

In the morning my tool stood up after she tickled my balls with her nails and I fucked her again but could not cum. Took off the rubber, told her to tickle the same way she did. I suggested a BBBJ which she has never done before. She BBBJ slowly and seeing her mouth devour my dick is such a hot sight. I wank myself and put her head down to suck me off but due to inexperienced BBBJ skills I could not finish. In the end she HJ till I gave my 2nd shot.

She intended to go church at 7am but stayed with me till 10am, tipped her and she left.

E Bar
Whendy
Damage: 2500p + 600k tips

Shortlisted her when I bar hopped and eventually came back for her. She was okay with LT and to leave at 6am. Agreed and took her back. She is a sweet lady who is super petite at 35kg, a tight body to bang which you will see later. A+ tits only, however her attitude is what matters most.

Back in room we were singing out loud with the speaker in room. I suggested we dipped in the huge bathtub and she obliged wearing my shirt in it as she was shy. She washed, massaged and hugged me. Told her to seduce me and she did in her own cute way. Next we went to shower together.

Initially shy, she let me take off her shirt and we were kissing under the rain shower. I hinted by looking down and she immediately kneel down for a slow and tight BBBJ. Fucked her doggie and carried her for missionary, cum a huge load that covered almost all of her face.

Washed up and we continued kissing in the showers. A shy girl like her DFK like a long lost GF.

After dinner we returned to room for drinks. Fatigue kicked in after only having few hours of sleep. Rested in her arms most of the time.

Finally we retire to our room, proceeded to shower again under steamy hot rain shower water. DFK led to BBBJ and more DFK on the bed. As usual we banged many positions, I absolutely enjoy a light weighed person as I can carry and bang her in ways I want to. She was too shy to moan even with my encouragement, eventually I came in classic missionary. Sex-tisfied.

Woke up the next morning for cuddling, ended up in the hot showers again. She BBBJ slow and wet, sucked my balls, and I came on her lips. She tasted my cum and sucked what was left of me. She did not want my tips but I insisted it. She left at 10am.

Made my way shortly to the airport and slept the whole uncomfortable flight.

Good and bad experiences cause a hesitation to book my flights to AC. Who knows my next AC trip would be next week or next year. Till then!
Old 05-07-2017, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
24 June - 26 June 2017

Greetings from matong36 !!

Who knows my next AC trip would be next week or next year. Till then!
Great report, only a short 3 day stay?
Old 05-07-2017, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezone View Post
Problem with the airport jeepney is they often stay long time waiting to fill up or get as many passengers as possible.
Main issue is return to airport from maingate. They will charge you almost as much as hotel transfer if you are the only one riding the jeepney to airport. its not a popular or well known service so often you or just another is there. Only if they get 5 or more people will the cost drop to 50p and again, the wait could be VERY long. If you want to leave right away then have to pay more for it if not enough passengers.
This happen on my last trip as I wanted to try out the airport jeepney so I could report my results back here.
Cheers
Max you pay 25th
You can take the whole jeep without waiting.
My last trip in Mar I share with another pax. Paid half share of 125p no waiting. .
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=292818&p=15736356
Old 05-07-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Max you pay 25th
You can take the whole jeep without waiting.
My last trip in Mar I share with another pax. Paid half share of 125p no waiting. .
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=292818&p=15736356
Up north I had a plane flight.

10 seater, needs 8 pax to fly

There was just 6, while waiting pilot asks if we want to wait or pay the fare of 1 more to leave. 6 of us split 3k and we took off. Or wait for long long...

Philippines!!!!
Old 07-07-2017, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nahb is Cool - loads of Potential

I saw on some website tat lingram massage is for 800peso.. anyone try before?
Old 07-07-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahb View Post
I saw on some website tat lingram massage is for 800peso.. anyone try before?
which are the websites?
Old 07-07-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Lot cheaper than 800 pesos! Just tell the masseuse that you want Korean style ball massage!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 07-07-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Lot cheaper than 800 pesos! Just tell the masseuse that you want Korean style ball massage!
hahaa I think i better contribute something back this thread as being labelled good for nothing leech in another thread

for those syt girls giving out namecards with 300p/hr massage, they usually ask for 500p for hj (aka jonlipson) thus 800p

Last edited by Gem08; 08-07-2017 at 05:02 PM.
Old 07-07-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
hahaa better to contribute something back this thread as being labelled good for nothing leech in another thread

for those syt girls giving out namecards with 300p/hr massage, they usually ask for 500p for hj (aka jonlipson) thus 800p
Yah, I tried b4..the jonlipson massage was mediocre to me, it involved a small towel which was used as a massaging tool! The young masseur was quite nice, allowed me to paw on her too! Hahaha..
Old 08-07-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezone View Post
I have not heard news on this yet but did hear about the owner of the website Asian Escapade who maybe got set up by girl. He is now in jail for possession and intent to distribute Shabu.
He claims they put drug and mark money on him during his arrest.
Police clainms they found mark money on him while doing a drug buy and arrested him.
Dun know what he did to piss girl off or maybe she hoping for reward money?
Right now it dun look good for him as President Du30 has spotlight on drug and drug dealers.
FZ
cheong in pinoyland have to be more careful, because you don’t know what kind of people surrounding you.

in one of my recent trips, when i was trying to check in to my favourite hotel, the front desk refused to let me check in, she then call the manager to talk to me. the manager was telling me that on my past trip, after i check out the hotel, there was a guy who claimed he is the human trafficking agent came to hotel to look for me, to avoid the further hassle, the manager advised me not to further to stay in the hotel.

i remembered on that trip i met 3 new girls, who were introduced by the friends. usually i don’t really bother to check their age because i am kind of trusting the girls that i am engaging.

i am quite sure that my regular girls will not have the issue, else they might come up to me far earlier than this. so i stop meeting these 3 new girls and for the upcoming new girls, i make sure that they will have id; for those girls who don’t have id (which happen quite often), i will do the voice recording to ask them to say their name and age, so that if there is something happen, at least i have something to fallback.

not a pleasant experience, but it was a learning and i am now always on my radar and be cautious.

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 09-07-2017, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
cheong in pinoyland have to be more careful, because you don’t know what kind of people surrounding you.

Just don't share too much info to local friends, you are good.

The one who investigate most likely not authority but some boyfriend of a girl jealous.

Stupid Girls sometimes Like to annoy boyfriend by saying they stay X hotel with Y guy or worse hand over phone to boyfriend and put you in trouble.

Don't worry much.

99% false alarm

You should have asked the idiot manager if he verify ID of this human trafficking agent..

Or it simply maybe jealous manager.

PS ID ? Even girls with valid ID have been charged for under age as they don't really have national ID. Don't trust their ID system.. Cops have arrested mummy for under age girl even when family produce birth certificate... because Cops used Dental check to verify age. Silly and comedy

Welcome to Philippines
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1