The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2008, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 21
metalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud of
Shop selling sexy dresses for GL pros...

Hey bros.. was at GL walking around last week before a much anticipated bonk with a GL pro.. i passed by a shop around Lor 11 or 13 where they sell many sexy clothes.. i popped in to take a look..

they sell all sorts of revealing sexy clothes which im sure is aimed at the GL pros.. i actually saw quite a few prc ladies come in and buy clothes.. they were trying and looking into the mirror.. almost checking out whether the outfit make their breasts look bigger or sth.

i bought a few hot outfits and headed happily for my bonk.. any bros care to recommend and discuss about other similar shops selling such hot dresses... and the prices are like $20 plus or $30 plus each.. still quite affordable.. not like those sexy lingerie they sell at sex shops.. those cost a bomb!!..

some examples of what kind of outfits im talking abt..
Old 15-12-2008, 12:53 AM
Samster

metalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud of
Re: Shop selling sexy dresses for GL pros...

sex short black dress

lacy satin red dress

pinky revealing short skirt

revealing back view
Old 15-12-2008, 12:55 AM
Samster

classy yet sexy look

flashy silver

black and short... upskirt...

my fav.. hot red, low cut, smooth material
Old 15-12-2008, 12:57 AM
Samster

bros into sexy dresses do share share your thoughts.. also if u know where such good shops are.. do share it too.. cheerss
Old 15-12-2008, 05:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

yes, GL has quite a number of such shops, though of fetching my CO to buy some..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 15-12-2008, 07:22 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
yes, GL has quite a number of such shops, though of fetching my CO to buy some..
U see Fl ,takes 1 and go for short 1,while yours Co shoppping

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 15-12-2008, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

Is it the one beside the 'liang teh' shop?

Yeah, i agreed that the shop has a wide variety of sexy clothing and it operates till late, late at nite...
Old 15-12-2008, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!

this shop owner could also be doing a favour for those demure FLs who want to dress up!
Old 15-12-2008, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 18
Born2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant future

if i'm not wrong there are a couple of shops in city plaza that sell these too? 

Member of 胖胖俱乐部 - 四师兄
Old 15-12-2008, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
shuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant future

looks like i have to drop by that shop to buy 1 sexy outfit for my gf to wear
Old 15-12-2008, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
engkailing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I have sent a private message to most of you providing the link to a website that sells sexy lingerie.

If anyone else is interested, please PM me and i gladly will provide the website url.

Thank you.
Old 15-12-2008, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

interesting place.

Old 15-12-2008, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
Stud00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStud00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Drove past a few times before.

Think the stuff are quite nice and a lot cheaper then other places..
Old 15-12-2008, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

did or will any bros here buy those sexy outfit, bring them to WL, ask them to wear n then bonk them?...will the WL oblige to wear them on?..considering the size fit them of cos
Old 16-12-2008, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
did or will any bros here buy those sexy outfit, bring them to WL, ask them to wear n then bonk them?...will the WL oblige to wear them on?..considering the size fit them of cos
Haha bro.. thats exactly what i did.. i bought 2 damn sexy outfits.. u know.. those with low neck line, super bare back and super short skirt.. normally these are free sizes.. unless the WL is much bigger size.. but most GL chicks can fit into them i think..

this is the exact pic taken after i bought a nice dress for my fav WL to wear while i bonk her... shiok!

anyway i think the shop is called M3 or M5 or sth.. got an aphabet and a number wan... if bros know of any shops whether in GL or city plaza, can share the exact spot too. cheers !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1