The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 25-06-2017, 03:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

I like how ladies smooth down their dress at their butts area before sitting down.

There was a colleague who likes to plunk down to sit without smoothing her short skirt. Got once, from side view, saw her black undies peeking out. And nice legs.

Hmm. I should teach her how to smooth dresses, by me demo it on her...
Old 25-06-2017, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
julius247 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Just returned home from the airport and damn i was pleasantly surprised by what i saw. Was on the return flight on, saw this couple with their young children. The mom is quite chio, again i admit i am a boobs guy so i first noticed her boobies b4 i noticed her. Secondly, her tight skirt was short but not too short. Her dark red top was flimsy and her black bra straps were showing. She reminded me of Lina, maybe a few years older. They moved to the back cos it was empty and the mom and 2 kids sat an empty seat away from my left. We were about to land, a stewardess kindly asked her kids to put on their seat belts. She got up from her seat, reached across to her kid sitting on the window seat. Her butt was looking at me for maybe about 8-10 seconds. In between her butt cheeks, her thin white crotch partially exposed a little of her shaved pussy lips. It wasn't much but my dick got hard almost instantly.
Wow I love looking at chio moms esp on the plane. While they are busy with their kids you can get all sorts of scenery haha

One of the best was a mom breastfeeding across the aisle from me. Kid was difficult to manage and the mom too tired to fight the kid so let the kid whatever he wants. In the end the nice nipple was popping in and out numerous times!

Were you close enough to have a whiff of her crotch?!?

Thanks for sharing!
Old 25-06-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 11
jerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to all

we need google glasses!!! All these are historical moments ^^

Alert me if links cocked up, will repair link and add to your rep.

Japan Uncensored Swimsuit changing room*Latest*
Japan Lingerie Uncensored Changing Series
Ballet Voyeur
Patient's Changing Corner

Select the best, Delete the rest.
Old 25-06-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
Argon8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
that one not simple...

How to slow down the speed of leg-crossing?
Old 28-06-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
billkite deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybillkite deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
that one not simple...

I always love to see girls doing this .
Old 28-06-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
that one not simple...

I remember got home tuition the teacher poly girl quite pretty, everytime come will zaogeng one. Got one time she caught me looking at her panties when she switch legs like the gif, damn paiseh. Cause the table she sit at the corner facing me, occasionally can see her bra and nipples one.
Old 28-06-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Fazzyrim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlooker View Post
Got one time she caught me looking at her panties when she switch legs like the gif, damn paiseh. Cause the table she sit at the corner facing me, occasionally can see her bra and nipples one.
Nice! but got any follow-up?
Old 28-06-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 14
lustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My child was admitted to hospital for days. I had to accompany him in a two bedder ward. So there was another kid and her parents taking turns to stay over.

One day the mum was changing in the ward toilet, but i didn't know until I pushed the door open in one swift action. Both of us were stunned. She was alrdy undressed with only her panties on. I still remember it clearly - a pastel pink seamless thing. Her nipples are brown but small. Suits her petite figure. Gave me an instant hardon
Old 28-06-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5476 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustarhymes View Post
My child was admitted to hospital for days. I had to accompany him in a two bedder ward. So there was another kid and her parents taking turns to stay over.

One day the mum was changing in the ward toilet, but i didn't know until I pushed the door open in one swift action. Both of us were stunned. She was alrdy undressed with only her panties on. I still remember it clearly - a pastel pink seamless thing. Her nipples are brown but small. Suits her petite figure. Gave me an instant hardon
Must be a very lucky day for you, brother. Can share what was her reaction ?

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 28-06-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
grantz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlooker View Post
I remember got home tuition the teacher poly girl quite pretty, everytime come will zaogeng one. Got one time she caught me looking at her panties when she switch legs like the gif, damn paiseh. Cause the table she sit at the corner facing me, occasionally can see her bra and nipples one.
What was her reaction when she caught you looking?
Old 29-06-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
ChopPear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
I like how ladies smooth down their dress at their butts area before sitting down.

There was a colleague who likes to plunk down to sit without smoothing her short skirt. Got once, from side view, saw her black undies peeking out. And nice legs.

Hmm. I should teach her how to smooth dresses, by me demo it on her...
I love this view too, usually the skirt/dress ride up when they sit .... lovely view of their undies/legs/butts
Old 29-06-2017, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40202 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quite common when taking MRT when the lady opposite just sit down n cross her leg n if u lucky u see her zaogeng n some even dum cross leg can see too

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4
Old 29-06-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Quite common when taking MRT when the lady opposite just sit down n cross her leg n if u lucky u see her zaogeng n some even dum cross leg can see too
I agreed with u bro.

U should see my female swimmers
Old 29-06-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
SteveMcMahon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
I agreed with u bro.

U should see my female swimmers
Any pic of your swimmers to share?
Old 29-06-2017, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Just came back from Europe work trip and holidays. Although this is not my first trip to ang moh country, this is my first time in Summer time.

And god.. all the sundresses, spag tops, tubes. And many many girls/ women go braless! And also thanks rayban for selling those reflector sunglasses. Perfect for beo-ing zao geng. My standard sop when visiting tourist spots with queues, alws stand behind a chiobu. While she is busy looking at her handphone, those low cut dress will just open up. And tada. Brown, pink nips, A-DD cup every size also have. But DD hard to see nips though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1