The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2017, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Overseas Trip with my HOD teacher late 40's milf (fair skin Indian)

Awesome. Camping for more (even if it is fake lol)

Waiting for more TS!
Old 23-06-2017, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
BarryVenison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post
Awesome. Camping for more (even if it is fake lol)

Waiting for more TS!
Agree with you bro
Waiting too!
Old 24-06-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Youngster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cont bro dont always leave it hanging
Old 24-06-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

no new update?
Old 24-06-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Face nevermind, can grab and bang
MILF my type. Just off the light. U cant feel the face anyway. But those assets...Wooo..

Anyway cant find those fair skin bollywoods in Sinkieland.
Old 25-06-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

wahh steady!!
Old 30-06-2017, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Looks like TS has forgotten to update...
Old 04-07-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nicktiger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ts when you coming back?
Old 19-11-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 7
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
when i woke up, she was still asleep, i felt her saliva stain and moist my shirt. i didn't move, left my hand on her thigh, fingers touching her crotch. she finally woke. i pretended to be asleep. she moved my hand gently away and removed her head from my shoulder. she wiped my shoulder and then woke me up....

fast forward to hotel, while checking in, turn out she forgot to change the king bed room to two singles. the guide wasn't very happy when she had to make the changes for us. we settle in and rested, met up again for the hike. during the hike, Mdm Sylvia was alright at first but began to slow down towards the middle. i walked at the back with her, we slowed down the group the guide wasn't very happy. i really took good care of her, keeping her hydrated and wiping her sweat and stuff like that. she kept thanking me and saying i'm very sweet, and my gf will be very lucky.

3/4 into the hike, i advised her not to continue and we wait for the group to come back. she wanted me to join them and didn't want me to be left out, but i insisted on staying with her. we made our way back earlier and the group caught up. on the bus back to hotel, Mdm Sylvia was so exhausted, she just slept and i placed her on my shoulder again. i put my hand on her thigh but didn't venture much as she wasn't drunk. i helped her back to her room..

when it was time for dinner, i waited for her outside her room. when she came out.. WOW.. she was in a leopard print spaghetti dress.. i didn't see any bra straps.. her breasts shape were in their natural positions, a little sagged, but free to move as she walked.

whole dinner, i was staring at her breasts.. her nipples shape were very obvious.. after dinner, there was wine tasting. she drank a lot, and became very loud and laughed a lot. one of the australian elderly man was kind of hitting on her. it was late, the guide advised us to get back to rest as we had to wake earlier tmr. i walked her back to her room, she leaned on to me completely, her breast pressed on to my arm.. almost reached her room. she said something that took me surprise..

'aiyo.. thankfully you are here on this trip... hahahah.... if not ah, some stranger bring me back to my room I sure lugi... hahaha... kidding la.. i'm so old already.. who will want? you want?'

'who will want? you want?', she asked as she touched my arm, then removed it and giggled away...

'i so old already... nobody wants la...' then... she went silent..

me: don't sell yourself short leh. just now clearly that ang moh wanted you.. cougar mdm sylvia ok. if i wasn't there to block him, you'd be in his room now being taken in so many ways...

her: nonsense la you. i'm a old haggard woman already. figure gone, everything also start to sag.. hahaha.. if you know what mean la...

i turned her around to face me.. "you are beautiful ok! don't you dare say that about yourself. in fact.. you are HOT!

she looked at me, rather stunned... then giggled: aiyo.. see la. you la.. also drunk already. eyes now blur blur cannot see clearly, later next morning wake up see properly then you regret...

me: well. then that's for me to decide.

i moved forward and kissed her on her lips.. she was shocked and didn't know how to react at first.. i cupped her breasts and squeezed them once and then rubbed her nipples. she moaned but tried to push me away..

her: hey... we can't....... huhhhh.... we can't...... huh......

i was kissing her neck, licking it and one hand busy pulling her strap down while the other hand sticking finger into her dress to rub her nipples. i kissed down and licked her nipples... we both collapsed on to her bed she laid with her hands on my head, her protests diminishing already. i lifted her dress up to her tummy area and lowered her panties... i fingered her and she moaned. boy, she was FUCKING WET IN HER PUSSY!! i fingered her with zero resistance from her. she was hugging me back..

she was in need of a good fuck!

i stood up and quickly stripped myself bottomless. she laid motionless while she waited for me. I spread her legs and get in between them,

her: OHHHH!!!..... OHHHH!!!!!

i started to fuck her missionary slow and gradual. each push and pull slowly in and out of her pussy. it wasn't tight, but it was very wet. she was moaning away slowly.... like a quick 'oh oh oh oh oh oh oh...'

i clamped her legs closer and put her ankles on my shoulders. i fucked her a lot faster and harder.. she started to moan and begged a little... she started to moan and swear...

i turned her body around... fucked her doggy for a good five minutes and cummed inside her...

when i checked on her... she was completely knocked out..

i settled her in and went back to my room.

next morning i woke up and went to her room to wake her up for breakfast. surprisingly, she woke up groggy and was still in the same dress... she wasn't ready for breakfast. i told her i would go down first and help her grab some food as well. before i left, she asked. "erm last night who brought me back to my room?"

me: i did.

i smiled..

her: oh.. thanks..

she looked away and closed the door..

Last edited by 1231231233; 20-11-2017 at 03:27 PM.
Old 19-11-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

when she came down, she was in another dress. she looked refreshed and happy. in a delightful mood!

the tour guide looked at her and frowned, came over and told her sternly, eat faster, we are leaving soon.

her: it's ok. I am not going for the hike, will just stay behind and rest..

then she turned to look at me. 'you go ahead and join them ok. i'll just rest in the room..'

i was shocked as i was anticipating for her to ask me to join her and stay behind.

me: uh ok...

i have totally no interest in the hike at all!!

she sat quite close to me during breakfast. told me to enjoy myself, she will see me at dinner. the tour guide told us to get ready.. i headed by to my room. little did mdm sylvia know, i stood guard at my door key hole.. i had also informed the tour guide in private that i wasn't joining them as well...
Old 20-11-2017, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

bro u are finally back! Keep it coming.
Old 20-11-2017, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Your story is nice and interesting TS, certainly hope you will continue with it.
Old 20-11-2017, 07:39 AM
Samster

i was very patient. i had to be. it would have been awkward if she found out that i had stayed behind to spy on her. especially since she was the one paying for everything.

i saw her switch back to the leopard print spag dress.. there was very visible red bra straps.. i followed her from a far, almost losing track of her, turned out she headed to the pool area.. she sat on a patio chair and ordered a drink..i watched her from far. no action. she sat there and drank a cocktail... the pool was mostly empty... i was wondering.. should i go and surprise her?

i couldn't resist it. i noticed her lacey red bra tips could be seen from the dress..

as i was going to approach her.. she suddenly stood up, she took off her dress...

FUCK!!

WOW!!!

she was just in her red bra and a fucking RED THONG! i could see so much of her butt!!

she got up and moved her drink and dress to a chair to sit down and 'sun tan'....

wah lao eh.. she is DAMN DARING.. this move of hers certainly caught the attention of someone...

upon seeing what i saw, i sat back down at my spot far away.

i saw him sit down beside her after seeking her permission..

i watched them chat and her laughing at his jokes.

i watched her innocently let him touch her arm and stuff as they conversed..

i watched him offer to give her a back massage.they moved to the normal chair for that, saw him 'humping his cock in the speedo gently on her back..he massaged her shoulders, rubbed her ears... then slowly moved down and massaged her breasts while he licked her ears.. she didn't resist and stop him.. she nodded her head. they both got up, she got dressed and he did too, they held hands and walked away..

i stood there in disbelief...

that was my married HOD Mdm Sylvia walking away..

I felt a hard erection that burned away. it burned with lust. it also burned with jealousy...
Old 20-11-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
pinkdolphins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support!
Old 04-12-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Hason82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hope for new update. thks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1