The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
ChrisColumbus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Naughty Captions

Hey everyone, I wanted to start posting captions on Tumblr, but I realised many sites that featured girl's faces were taken down pretty quick. So i thought I'd try here instead. Don't wanna end up wasting my effort
Old 21-02-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
ChrisColumbus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Naughty Captions

Chinese New Year has always been a dull affair that is until you ran into your cousin and her friend downstairs.

You weren't sure when you were up there but you could have sworn they were eyeing your crotch, and the more they looked the harder you got. They sure matured fast, and their tight dresses showed off their stiff, plump and tight butts, just beckoning you to give it a good slap.

You weren't sure, now now that they're standing in front of you, biting their lips, and their hands stroking each other's backs, you were sure.

"It must be really hot upstairs, why don't you girls come up to the car and I'll turn on the aircon?"

They nod obediently and walk ahead of you, all the time swaying their tight butts as the walk up the carpark stairs. You open the door to the back seat to usher them in, making sure to give those juicy butts a tap as the struggled their way in before joining them.

"you girls aren't really here for the aircon are you?"

all they could do was to shake their head gently

"then what do you want?"

your cousin looks down coyly and stammers

"We... want your cock"

"where do you want my cock?"

" I want to taste it in my mouth"

"Good girl, now come and get it"

Your cousin slides over to your left and unbuckles your pants while you get a taste of her friend's sweet lips before plunging your tongue in to meet her's.

Your cock is aching now as your cousin takes your warm hard cock in her mouth.

"How does it taste cousin?"

she looks up and smiles at you as you play with her friend's tits.

"I love the taste of it"

Then she goes back down again sucking and twirling her tongue around the head of your cock, and moaning as she takes slobbers all over it "mmmm"
Old 21-02-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 10
FUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud of
Re: Naughty Captions

TS.
No campers?
Ok lah. I ask my dog camp for you.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1