The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2007, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
leoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud of
soap massage?

hello bros anyone heard of a TOUCH M?? its provides thai soapy body massage?? and acu point massage..... wonder if it is the club de soapland type of soap massage... only reservations are entertained for them..... i wil be trying it soon when the time is right meanwhile bros can pm me for the address and try it on their own first...
Old 16-06-2007, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Jurassicboy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: soap massage?

sounds interesting...any info on damages bro?
Old 16-06-2007, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
nvmopps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoleo3 View Post
hello bros anyone heard of a TOUCH M?? its provides thai soapy body massage?? and acu point massage..... wonder if it is the club de soapland type of soap massage... only reservations are entertained for them..... i wil be trying it soon when the time is right meanwhile bros can pm me for the address and try it on their own first...
Yo bro,

the add is in tnp, almost everyday also have....
I've yet to try this place out...

Cheers
Old 16-06-2007, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

someone go and try and post fr pls
Old 16-06-2007, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 17
fax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I don't think it is comfort to be massage with soap all over your body while you lay on the mattress.Unless they have a huge bath tug where you can submerge your boby,something like what we have in thailand health centre.But i don't think our stupid local authority will allow that.
Old 16-06-2007, 03:37 PM
hide-san

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

i give them a cal n ask for the details... they only told me $140 all in an hr... wonder wat it means... n i forget to ask whether the massage takes place there or haf to find own room....
Old 16-06-2007, 04:14 PM
Samster

leoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud of

140 with special??? wonder how the quality of girls
Old 16-06-2007, 04:26 PM
hide-san

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

special is a qn mark... if not included then really not worth it... hee
Old 16-06-2007, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 18
SpcialAS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: soap massage?

I just came back from the above mentioned joint. had my exp in BKK b4, here in SG, went to Club de soap, now This Touch M.
BROS BY APPT ONLY.....i was reminded 3 times, so funny

I would rate the quality of WLs as one of the better looking ones in the market, yes, best part choosing is allowed,
2 tall slim, 2 average ht....2 of them possesses star quality, I took on Karla, c cups, tall slim, vpretty face.

the Body2body massage is ok, if compared to BKK, of course not on par.Mice ambience but a bit smallish, however the water bed is big enuff for 2,which i feel secured.

damage: promo rate at 140, shaungfei at 250.mybe next trip, want to combo 2 best looking WLs together, hehehe

rtf<yes yes yes!
Old 16-06-2007, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 18
Red trout is a name known to allRed trout is a name known to allRed trout is a name known to allRed trout is a name known to allRed trout is a name known to allRed trout is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpcialAS View Post
I just came back from the above mentioned joint. had my exp in BKK b4, here in SG, went to Club de soap, now This Touch M.
BROS BY APPT ONLY.....

damage: promo rate at 140, shaungfei at 250.mybe next trip, want to combo 2 best looking WLs together, hehehe
another soapland?? too many joints,too little cash!lol
Old 16-06-2007, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
BROS BY APPT ONLY.....i was reminded 3 times, so funny

I would rate the quality of WLs as one of the better looking ones in the market, yes, best part choosing is allowed,
2 tall slim, 2 average ht....2 of them possesses star quality, I took on Karla, c cups, tall slim, vpretty face.

the Body2body massage is ok, if compared to BKK, of course not on par.Mice ambience but a bit smallish, however the water bed is big enuff for 2,which i feel secured.

rtf<yes yes yes!
Its just waterbed? Or do they have Big bath Tubs? I assume WL are thai girls?
Old 16-06-2007, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
SalaDo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another one? well, well.. btw where is it located?

If you leave a "sexy" message, I'll call sooner!
Old 16-06-2007, 11:31 PM
Samster

bro means got special??
Old 17-06-2007, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 18
alvin1783 is one of the Best!alvin1783 is one of the Best!alvin1783 is one of the Best!

Quote:

rtf<yes yes yes!
I will be keen if yr FR are longer and more detail

Member of the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Old 18-06-2007, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fax88 View Post
I don't think it is comfort to be massage with soap all over your body while you lay on the mattress.
To each his own. But I truely enjoy such services. Not many can one find in sillypore. U can count them with one hand.

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1