The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2018, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 9
bookkeeper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbookkeeper is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Massage or Geylang? Which one is more worth it?

I have gone to both ML and Geylang whore houses to try different ladies.

To me geylang is kind of a go-to-shop for release, while massage parlours have more prestigue kind of feeling. After experiencing both, I do find massage parlours more appealing for some reason. It's like the girls are more fresh and clean while giving the kind of excitement geylang does not give you.

What do you think? Do u prefer geylang or massage parlours?
Old 14-03-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 20
BMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Massage or Geylang? Which one is more worth it?

Banana lake!
Old 14-03-2018, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3541 / Power: 18
Tubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond repute

What i used to do was to go to any random massage shop i see and try my "luck"
Love the suspense whether there will be GQ or some funny service provided
Encountered some who does AR will shiok shiok all the way
Super love the teasing part in the HC
Geylang means straight away start the action
Old 14-03-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Its all abt the "thrill" factor.

Imagine fucking a whore in a brothel as compared to fucking a massage lady in a shop within a shopping mall. best is that shopping is within proximity to public places. u can hear people talk abt and walk while u are busy fucking that massage lady
Old 14-03-2018, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

To me, massage requires more skill, time and attention. In Geylang, the customer has to do the work (cannot be cowgirl all the way), and the vendor can lie down on the job resting.. unlike massage where the provider must work while customer laze around..

Pay money still must work..

Comes to a point where I don't want to auto-roam my regular.. too lazy !
Old 14-03-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
ji3ting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Massage is everywhere can be found. Geylang is in the east but I stay in the North...Omg
Old 14-03-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Quality that count. Some not only like to go geylang or massage but ktv girls also.
Think back massage is not really very good option. Waste money on alarcart ! But geylang full menu is ready to serve.
So, i think depend on individual, if business not good how can they open one folo another massage parlour?
Old 14-03-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

different service, same outcome. Is like you prefer sushi conveyor belt, or the chef cook in front of you? End up is still eat full.

The sad truth is that now massage are like mini GL around the island, instead of proper massage with release.
Old 14-03-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

True bro... many is piano massage, p-massage rip-off.. need a good hard massage with hard core teasing and release.
Old 15-03-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
BitchFCker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

massage have to depend on luck if the girls are trained in massage or just piano playing like what other say... geylang no need massage just strip and fck
Old 15-03-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
Yourstoluv is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Of course Geylang, it's so much cheaper. for massage if you get those lousy ones, you will waste your $50 entrance fee.
Old 15-03-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Massage got more potential to find gems. You might even get surprise or things that cannot find in GL.

For example u can find local pussy for affordable rates at massage. I challenge u to find young local Chinese pussy at GL. Answer is cuz there is none! It's either PRC, viet or thai...

I don't like the entry fee tho cuz it's stupid. You know, I know what we are there for... pay extra $40 to pretend for 10mins.. when u can pay $150 for a young PRC action. After still can request cuddle/massage.
Old 20-03-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

I always prefer massage.. but must at least have bbbj or Fj.. I dun like those wit only HJ cos I find is a waste of money to have HJ from ML.. especially I m a guy tat cannot take oil HJ.. will come in no time...
Geylang will only go if really very horny n can find good massage service with bbbj or Fj.. cos experience going geylang.. 9 out of 10 times after release oso not so satisfied.. jus dun enjoy these fast action fuck..
As for which is more worth.. u always believe in wat u pay is wat u get..
Old 20-03-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

If you want a good fuck with great service, think GL will be the place.
Go there, pay up, shower, fuck then go off. Nothing more, nothing less.

If you want a good rub and some excitement of don’t know what you going to get and some GFE until you kenna KC, then go for massage.

Some deeds I have done in massage palours

1. Girl let me anal her cos she having period
2. Get the girl to bbbj me even though she only provides HJ
3. Took video of actions with an ML Ang pai
4. Overnight in hotel with no additional charges

Overall, I find massage more addictive and fun.
Old 20-03-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2255 / Power: 12
SBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond repute
I prefer Geylang.. for a lower or same price u get more service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1