The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 22-01-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
CoolGuyZZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GODIVA - The Goddess of Desire

kindly share pls thanks
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 22-01-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 5
fisheye84 is one of the Best!fisheye84 is one of the Best!fisheye84 is one of the Best!

hi can share contacts?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 22-01-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
cmclee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,
Can share contact please, thanks!
Old 22-01-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nexnex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can share contact
Old 23-01-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 12
shinoda is one of the Best!shinoda is one of the Best!shinoda is one of the Best!

bro vanram,

PMed you but haven't got your reply yet.
Old 23-01-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 7480 / Power: 15
vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute

Contacts given out to those who qualify. Today's requests will be handled the following day. Please continue the support bros. A lot of you guys missed her when she left and yearned for her to return. She is back now, don't waste this opportunity. If you do miss out, regret will set in again. Let me assure you that she will leave. This is going to be a short stint only.

Enjoy her while you can guys. Good luck.

Cheers
Vanram
Old 23-01-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 7480 / Power: 15
vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinoda View Post
bro vanram,

PMed you but haven't got your reply yet.
Check your PM bro..

Cheers
Vanram
Old 23-01-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

reyes11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share contact bro, missed the last time round =(
Old 23-01-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
lostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, pls share contact pls. Thank you!
Old 23-01-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

nidddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanram View Post
I am an ardent supporter of Godiva. I am also helping her because I think she deserves to be helped. This thread is now allowed because it is paid for. Simple sharing is not allowed. I want those who havenít tried Godiva to try and imagine what Iíve experienced with her and comment if you guys have experienced anything like this elsewhere. This is another FR for Godiva, ĎThe Goddess of Desireí.

I arrived at the location and as usual dreaded the climb up the stairs to the top of the shop house. I bought a bottle of wine, I knew everyone there enjoys their wine. Just a token of sorts. When I entered, I realised that I should have called before going down. They were having an event, 6 guys and 5 girls. I could see them in the background. I gave them the wine and then was told to come back in an hour. How I envied those guys in my mind. But in actuality, there is no way in hell that I would have done a group event, the envy was short lived. Went down and had a drink at one of the pubs. Chitchatted with the waitress till the hour passed. She was a hot waitress (maybe next time). I already had my sights on ravaging Godiva again. I could see a group of guys coming down the shop house stairs. A few of the girls accompanied them arm in arm to the 7/11. These girls were real pros at taking care of clients. They must have just spent a bomb. ĎGood for themí, I thought. This is how life should be.

I finished my drink, paid the bill and walked up to heaven. The door opened and Godiva was standing there smiling with glee. She does this for all the clients, itís just her style. She opened the glass door and exclaimed how tired she was because of the event. I gave her a look showing that I understood. However, no matter how tired she was, Godiva was always fresh for the next client. Her service starts from the moment she sees you. She went in to the pantry and brought out the bottle of wine. She brought out a few glasses and a few of the other girls joined us for a drink. Godiva was sitting beside me serving everyone.

She was wearing a tight knitted, white outfit that hugged her figure so well. It showed off her long, smooth and silky legs. She crossed her legs and sat on my right, so that her dress would run up high on her thighs leaving very little to the imagination. I took the glass from her and sat back on the sofa while placing my right hand on her thighs. She leaned over and kissed me. She told all the girls that I was off limits to them. This statement got them clawing at me and everyone burst into laughter. Ice breaking at its best. Meanwhile, Godiva had already started playing with me, kissing my ears, cheeks and lips. I held her closer and whispered that Iíd like to be alone with her. She told the girls that I was horny and needed to be serviced. I laughed as she stood up and pulled me towards the stairs leading to the upper floor. The girls started clawing again... Itís always nice to be wanted.

We brought our glasses with us and were kissing almost every step of the way. We reached the top and sat at the sofa there. She then placed the glasses at the coffee table and brought me into the room beyond the sitting area. She removed my clothes, piece by piece and as she slid my jeans down, I started to feel cold. She kneeled and pulled the jeans off and kissed my underwear. I was looking down her dress and saw the slight swell of her breasts which gave me an immediate hard on. She saw him grow and slowly pulled my underwear down, letting him pounce out. She grabbed him with both her hands and started talking to him, asking if he missed her and all. Then she started kissing him. All over. It felt like she missed him so much.
Hi bro can share ctc. Thanks a million
Old 23-01-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
BODOHLIM2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bro ts pls share ctc n damage pls
Old 23-01-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
qwertyy is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro cam share ctc?
Old 23-01-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 8
marini123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro share please
Old 24-01-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 1
MelanisticWolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello, can share contact please?

Thanks!
Old 24-01-2018, 05:03 AM
Samster

icecoldbanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro

Can u share contact pls? Thanks
Advert Space Available