The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
noobrook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynoobrook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Boobs Legacies

Hi bro, been out of the scene for a while. But would to try big boobs. Can share the contact? Thanks bro.
Old 12-02-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
franciscoJimene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyfranciscoJimene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi!

May I know why we act so secretive here and then someone gives contacts to Ang Moh?
I am not local, yet I am asian as I said in a previous post, and I think we all are on the same boat.

Few days ago I went to visit eva and I saw a young Ang moh entering before me and had to wait for the massage to be over.. when I ask to went to washroom while I was waiting I saw her hugging him and he caressing her head like two lovers... and she speaks not a word of english with me, never allows me to hug and so on.

is he boyfriend or what? she writes him too i believe because i saw her using translator.

why so secret no give contacts then ang moh knows?

i think we do not need to give contacts for good massage to ang moh.
Old 12-02-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscoJimene View Post
Hi!

May I know why we act so secretive here and then someone gives contacts to Ang Moh?
I am not local, yet I am asian as I said in a previous post, and I think we all are on the same boat.

Few days ago I went to visit eva and I saw a young Ang moh entering before me and had to wait for the massage to be over.. when I ask to went to washroom while I was waiting I saw her hugging him and he caressing her head like two lovers... and she speaks not a word of english with me, never allows me to hug and so on.

is he boyfriend or what? she writes him too i believe because i saw her using translator.

why so secret no give contacts then ang moh knows?

i think we do not need to give contacts for good massage to ang moh.
Instead of asking rhetorical questions here, why didn’t you ask the ang moh or Eva since you were there?

Btw, how do you know there are no ang moh samsters here? He may have gotten Eva’s contact here
Old 12-02-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
franciscoJimene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyfranciscoJimene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Instead of asking rhetorical questions here, why didn’t you ask the ang moh or Eva since you were there?

Btw, how do you know there are no ang moh samsters here? He may have gotten Eva’s contact here
How would I ask to the ang moh?!? stopping him before he was leaving??! I saw him getting in before i was in and had to wait almost an hr plus saw the two cuddling like a couple and i could not believe my eyes. he standing up hugging her and she had her eyes closed and smiling like she was in heaven

and I cannot ask her I do not speak mandarin and she speaks zero english almost, and also she gets bored of using her phone with translation

i know there are other samsters, but i do not understand: it tooks me weeks to get the contacts of the sisters, i had to beg to prove i was a good man and then i see an ang moh probably not even 30 who is hugging someone who treats us like a current account???

i am just so fed up of ang moh.. my colleague going to ot he gets 50+10... in the famous spa in the north with one of the most syt i have ever seen she says to him to do not tip he spends a lot already someone else tip more and covers him.. they have all the luck why give also the gems???

i may sound racist, but i am just frustrated. i just want to enjoy a massage.. i do not take affection.. yet a see this young person hugging eva and they were so good together why an ang moh? at least he was a prc i would be ok and i would understand because of $$$$$$ and language.
Old 13-02-2018, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscoJimene View Post
How would I ask to the ang moh?!? stopping him before he was leaving??! I saw him getting in before i was in and had to wait almost an hr plus saw the two cuddling like a couple and i could not believe my eyes. he standing up hugging her and she had her eyes closed and smiling like she was in heaven

and I cannot ask her I do not speak mandarin and she speaks zero english almost, and also she gets bored of using her phone with translation

i know there are other samsters, but i do not understand: it tooks me weeks to get the contacts of the sisters, i had to beg to prove i was a good man and then i see an ang moh probably not even 30 who is hugging someone who treats us like a current account???

i am just so fed up of ang moh.. my colleague going to ot he gets 50+10... in the famous spa in the north with one of the most syt i have ever seen she says to him to do not tip he spends a lot already someone else tip more and covers him.. they have all the luck why give also the gems???

i may sound racist, but i am just frustrated. i just want to enjoy a massage.. i do not take affection.. yet a see this young person hugging eva and they were so good together why an ang moh? at least he was a prc i would be ok and i would understand because of $$$$$$ and language.
Hey bro

I understand your frustrations. Different bros have different luck, looks, wealth, x-factor, dick size etc. And not all bros would enjoy the same ML as much. Maybe Eva is into ang mohs?

Just try to chill and relax. Another bro's experience should never diminish your enjoyment.

But whatever it is, personally I feel that Alice and Eva are nice people, at least in my opinion from my interactions with them. So treat them nicely and I am sure your good intentions will be reciprocated.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 16-02-2018, 03:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
R3A999ER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, new here, any bro can share ctc please for boob girl exchange
Old 16-02-2018, 04:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
R3A999ER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, new here, any bro to share contact for alice and eva? or exchange contact
Old 20-03-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 9
seanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to behold

Suddenly having the urge for some seriously big melons

Anybody has any great recommendations
Old 20-03-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

@ Kovan. Big melons a lot
Old 20-03-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
luvtitties is one of the Best!luvtitties is one of the Best!luvtitties is one of the Best!

There used to be a ML c*** at holiday inn.. maybe about 2 years ago liao. tall, slim, pretty with nice boobs... i wonder if she is still around in Sg. Her boobs are big and natural with nice nipples to suck.. paid her to take off her clothes while she massage me.. the auto-roaming feeling was wonderful... the 1st time I went i released my armies too fast.. so from 2nd trip onwards I jerked off before my appointment with her.. so while she spend a long time trying cleaning my wood, i fondle every part of her body.. hehe..
Old 22-03-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
laokao78 is one of the Best!laokao78 is one of the Best!laokao78 is one of the Best!

Any bro still have any big boob to share?
Long time never see any big boob...
Old 22-03-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laokao78 View Post
Any bro still have any big boob to share?
Long time never see any big boob...
Any bro know where Sally ex-waikiki is now..?

For me her boobs are the very best

Cheerd
Old 22-03-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 10
Bazing is a splendid one to beholdBazing is a splendid one to beholdBazing is a splendid one to beholdBazing is a splendid one to beholdBazing is a splendid one to beholdBazing is a splendid one to behold

Any bro can share Alice and Eva's Ctc? Thanks
Old 22-03-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
blackdada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My dick is rock hard and i need some big boobs to squish them with... contacts pleaseeee
Old 22-03-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
arrowman111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros can share the big boobs contact.. love to caress them.. been a while haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread