The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 19-03-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6891 / Power: 10
KOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YE ZI SPA @ GOLDEN MILE TOWER - PROVEN MASSAGE REVIEWS BY HUNDREDS PROVEN SAMSTE

PROVEN SAMSTERS MRs –
PROVEN YE ZI MASSAGE STANDARDS

Originally Posted by M0ntblanc
Long fr which I forgotten and finally got time to write...

Try Jenny I think should be cannot really be sure of the name of the therapist le.. was quite long back.. massage was good and able to press avoid pressing the bone which is a sign the therapist got skill... the massage was relaxing that I fell asleep

Originally Posted by noksu
Late FR for this. I had a shot with Jenny last weekend. Although entering is a bit scary because of the coffeeshop outside, after entering, all is well. Jenny is well versed in massage.

She pressed all the right areas that made me super relaxed and relieved my aching. Jenny has a really good personality. There are some teasing as well. Like icing on a cake.

Overall, this place is awesome! I will definitely come back for another massage.

Originally Posted by lionheart99
Rtm Jenny as my back was really sore cause of work, didn't have to told her the problem area, she will start her massage slow and sensual then gradually increasing in strength, felt my back tension loosening till I fall asleep. As always Jenny is hardworking without complaint, will return to her if I'm in the area though sometimes the shop is really out of the way, lazy to walk all the way there

Originally Posted by tonks

Went for a massage on Wednesday. It was not the best location but Jenny was worth the travel. Felt amazing afterwards. Also she was great at building connection with you. And I dont event speak mandarin! This place is on my way home so definitely RTM.

Clean, please respect.

Originally Posted by r.fowler
I went 3X in a space of one month... speaks volume of the skill of the MLs..

yet to try ANNA, how is her skill ? i am smitten by her looks thou

Originally Posted by antares79
Another visit to ye zi, went there few weeks ago, seems that u r more likely to get Jenny on walk in during weekend? Saw her at the counter, she recognized me at once, asked for 90 mins, good sensuous rub as usual, asked her to pay more attention on butt n thigh areas, she teased asking me if I'm enjoying it too much lol, anyway another very good session, the only downside was another client next to me talked rather loudly.....

Originally Posted by megacheeky

Have been visiting Ye Zi Spa for a couple of times but didn't have the time to write a review. So thus, my humble opinion from my experiences -

Place: Like all bros mentioned, not the best of places in the mall as there's a coffee shop right in front of the shop itself, but the noise level is greatly reduced when the door is closed, so not much of a disturbance to me.

Looks: Got assigned to Jenny, and boy, I must say she's well maintained for her age, definitely won't reject.

Massage: I had a surgery done on my right knee before, so I told Jenny before she began. She was being very cautious when it comes to massaging my right leg, which I am glad she remembered even when I didn't tell her for subsequent visits. Her way of massaging is unique, as she goes from oil massage to pressing the acupoints. She managed to release all the knots I have as I'm a regular sports player and I hit the gym very often. There's certain amount of teasing and accidental brushes near the groin area, but that's about it, it's a clean and proper massage so do respect Jenny. There's a free Mosha if you go for 90 mins, which is a good gesture as most other places will tend to charge you a minimal fee.
RTM: Definitely, now that I'm stationed back in SG, as I used to be traveling around in the past.

Cheers to TS for such good recommendation. A gem not to be missed !

Originally Posted by FKlee

massage was not bad just that parking here a bit hard i feel or maybe cause of the timing i go... would be easier if park opposite and walk over...

anyway just walk in and was randomly assign did not catch note of the name... but around mid or late 30s

Originally Posted by MarlboroKen

So many FR reviews by bros. Thanks

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=667976
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 19-03-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 8424 / Power: 45
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YE ZI SPA @ GOLDEN MILE TOWER - PROVEN MASSAGE REVIEWS BY HUNDREDS PROVEN SAMSTE

I upped you my 45 missiles for yr honesty Feedback for sharing.
Samsters - ignore the zappers + enjoy genuine good massage @ YZ Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
Took Jenny for 1hr massage this evening.

Indeed, her massage is good as she managed to loosen my tight muscles. There are some sensual touches when she reaches the butt area.... But nothing great to shout about

I missed those mature ladies at LAVA Spa at Paradise Centre....

Will RTM
Old 19-03-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
jeremyqaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long overdue review. Walked in about 2 months ago, took 1.5 hrs and was served by Coco. Decent strength, good service that comes with mosha. Inconvenient location, but worth the penny. will rtm to try the famous Jenny next time, thanks.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 20-03-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

KOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond repute

THANKS for genuine samster's support

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyqaz View Post
Long overdue review. Walked in about 2 months ago, took 1.5 hrs and was served by Coco. Decent strength, good service that comes with mosha. Inconvenient location, but worth the penny. will rtm to try the famous Jenny next time, thanks.

Old 21-03-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kasem88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried Jenny last time, and this time tried Coco... helped untie my knots on my shoulders.

Have very good rapport with her. Nice fair and trim lady.

Very comfortable with her.
Old 22-03-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
minahdesperate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for the recommendation. Tried their massage over the last weekend
Hard and really sooth my body aches. Slept the whole day after that till next morning
Old 25-03-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 7225 / Power: 30
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

TQ kasem for your MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasem88 View Post
Tried Jenny last time, and this time tried Coco... helped untie my knots on my shoulders.

Have very good rapport with her. Nice fair and trim lady.

Very comfortable with her.
Old 25-03-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

Genuinely Good MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by minahdesperate View Post
Hard and really sooth my body aches. Slept the whole day after that till next morning
Old 28-03-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 2
Gaze is one of the Best!Gaze is one of the Best!Gaze is one of the Best!Gaze is one of the Best!

I think there is no need of any introduction anymore.

I went there a couple of days back and left satisfied.

Not the best massage. But value for my money.

I will return if I have an appointment nearby that area.

Thank you for the recommendation.
Old 03-04-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
akilemah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

accept cc in here??
Old 07-04-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster (Donor)

good MR by Gaze bro, Had upped you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
I think there is no need of any introduction anymore.

I went there a couple of days back and left satisfied.

Not the best massage. But value for my money.

I will return if I have an appointment nearby that area.

Thank you for the recommendation.
Old 07-04-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster (Donor)

YZ massage : that gets you all night sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by minahdesperate View Post
Old 07-04-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

Relax with YE ZI experienced Therapists : JENNY + COCO + ANNA.

Samsters BOOK your slot @ 6291 3378 (10am - 8pm)

OPERATING HOUR : 10.30 AM - 9.00 PM DAILY

60 min massage @ $50.
90 min massage @ $75 -

90 min Comes with 1 FREE service :-

- MOSHA 磨砂
- EAR CANDLING 耳烛
- CUPPING 拔刮
- GUA SHA 刮沙

YE ZI SPA
GOLDEN MILE TOWER
#B1 - 58
Old 07-04-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2856 / Power: 5
MISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond repute

my favourite ML Jenny's thread is alive + kicking

Kudos to Jenny + good team of disciplined MLs who aim to provide customer satisfaction everytime i visit
Old 08-04-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

Thanks for your kind support + genuine compliments

Quote:
Originally Posted by missi View Post
my favourite ml jenny's thread is alive + kicking

kudos to jenny + good team of disciplined mls who aim to provide customer satisfaction everytime i visit

Advert Space Available
Fast Goal