The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 15
crushjunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper serangoon shopping center ....teasing massage

Bro share contact?
Old 06-02-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Tried Linda today. Well she has skills for zhua Gen but not really a looker. Really milf. Boobs so-so, wears a gstring and blocks up tight. She say she works alone. OK for XG lovers...
Old 06-02-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Tried Linda today. Ok only won't rt. A bit waste money. But her skills for ZG not too bad. For those who need to ZG and just roam. Nothing more....
Old 06-02-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darfuq View Post
Heard Lisa doesn't chop carrot unlike the other ones at level 4 apart from Linda. USSC seems to have 2 Thai girls (?) on level 2, everytime see already small head almost take over big head but I always figured they will chop carrot. Lisa's headlights always make me wna try too but heard she only offer HJ, I can get more perks with Linda /:
I tried Linda. Well her skills are ok but I guess her looks lose to the others on level 4. But ok experience overall. Well she tries retain customers.
Old 06-02-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darfuq View Post
Heard Lisa doesn't chop carrot unlike the other ones at level 4 apart from Linda. USSC seems to have 2 Thai girls (?) on level 2, everytime see already small head almost take over big head but I always figured they will chop carrot. Lisa's headlights always make me wna try too but heard she only offer HJ, I can get more perks with Linda /:
Tried Linda. Not bad. Not really a looker. The others on lvl4 seem better looking than her but her skills but her skills for ZG is not bad. Only autoroam. She have very sensitive nips and she is quite afraid when autoroam like she may get tuned on and that's it...
Old 08-02-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

Oops I spammed. Please help remove earlier posts. Thanks.
Old 09-02-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

A few of the massage girls in this building do not give specials at all. I was massaged by them. This surprised me.
Old 10-02-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 15
cassey is one of the Best!cassey is one of the Best!cassey is one of the Best!

Yea one of the ML at level 4 told me if they suspect the person is a cop or something they will not offer GQ or even massage. Not sure if that's the case for you.
Old 26-02-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Anyone got some say for the one at lvl 4 just next to escalator? Thinking of trying but want to find out if worth.
Old 27-02-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster

Just an update. Went to Lvl 4 on Monday evening about 6. Very quiet. Was hoping the one just next to escalator open but no lights and even the internal curtain left open so I guess off work. Instead saw this long hair MILF with a foxy face. Went in the 2nd shop after the first where C*** is. Ni**** Very direct, asked how much say massage $30 for half hour. Then go in say want just hj $50 no massage. Bargin but cannot get anything out. MILF think quite old after taking closer look. Wear pantyhoes. For bros looking for long hair one. Lol.
In the end just left.
Walk towards bridge saw another chio MILF. Seems like C*** not in at the time. But no time so left. Will RT and check out that chio MILF working with C***.
Old 09-03-2018, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
KCHA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKCHA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Seems like Ls are legendary....I only know of a J there. Must try Ls.
Old 10-03-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
blonde0redhead0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a store on 2nd floor closed down?
Old 11-03-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster

Ok at last got to try 4th floor the one next to the computer shop. She is willing to please. X*** wears very short dresses. Asked her so short can see when u Ben Le. She tease me say where? U try see I bend down. Wa high. She will do anything you want just with a price and of course you need to bring ur stuff to try more than just massage. Massage is so-so only. Maybe will RTM is time and $ permits. Will try more stuff with her.
Old 12-03-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Ok at last got to try 4th floor the one next to the computer shop. She is willing to please. X*** wears very short dresses. Asked her so short can see when u Ben Le. She tease me say where? U try see I bend down. Wa high. She will do anything you want just with a price and of course you need to bring ur stuff to try more than just massage. Massage is so-so only. Maybe will RTM is time and $ permits. Will try more stuff with her.
Today I walked in, and she told me she only does facial. LOL. Heard that this building has been swept by hurricane recently. Achtung
Old 12-03-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Today I walked in, and she told me she only does facial. LOL. Heard that this building has been swept by hurricane recently. Achtung
Achtung?!?! More like Donnerwetter!! Hahaha!
Not surprising since samsters like to post as though AV never existed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread