The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Thanks bro for the prompt reply
shall we share here?

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation The Attention Seeker and My Position II

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Attention Seeking Whore!
After reading that Attention Seeker's deluded La La Land 'romance' fantasy

Let us now return to the truth and facts in SBF....

This is what i posted in August 2017(just late last year) in SBF....sorry buddy, looks like i was misguided and still trying to give this Attention Seeker another chance!.....don't recall him even acknowledging my post....no surprise though given this Attention Seeker's man-child like personality!!....

As always, i shall leave it to this forum to draw its own conclusions.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=56

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
It is a well known fact that i had/have issues with both Alejandro88 and BronzeGod.....but.....let me say this again(think i had mentioned this before).....their knowledge of the GL150 scene was n still appears to be (for BronzeGod at least, as Alejandro88 has mia a long time ago) the Gold Standard

Oh yes, while i am still on this thread.....let me also say this(which i had already shared wif afew other samsters before)....

SBF is what it is.....not what you, or I , or anyone else would like it to be, apart from maybe SammyBoy(the owner of SBF)....

Quote:
starting 1...ban this idiot!!!!

Quote:
I find it weird, last time when alejandro88, thegreenlantern, royalchimp and king cobra is fucking around here - I don't see sammyboyfor starting a thread to control it.

When certain cb Kia try to play with people identities, I don't see sammyboyfor trying to step in to put a stop to it.

So why now want to start a thread for this case?

I find it strange. What do you guys think?
Old 06-03-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
shall we share here?
Sure. What were you needing bro?
Old 06-03-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
The hypocritical geylang preacher

Thanks to this dai kor of sbf for coming out of his self-imposed "retirement" for two years to come out here and "give me a chance".

I have long lost interest in him actually and just entertaining him once in a while since he likes to continue his noble act here in sbf in "policing" how others share

He should learn to take his own advice, "SBF is what it is.....not what you, or I , or anyone else would like it to be, apart from maybe SammyBoy(the owner of SBF)....

With that, I will move onto much more productive pursuits in sharing as and when I feel like it, and in whatever form I prefer, provided no harm is done to anyone here.

Onwards!
Old 06-03-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation The Attention Seeker and My Position III

Quote:
Attention Seeking Whore!
LoL....someone just zapped me....oh puh-leeze.....some samsters still dont get it huh?....points mean nothing to me lah

Find it real ironic though....becuz once upon a time, when the Attention Seeker's points were in yo-yo land, he asked me to help him out...and help him out i did, to the extent of even getting another samster mate of mine to Upz him

Anyways, i was going to move on....but now must thank that zapper samster for allowing me to have the final say......

SBF is what it is.....no doubt.....but this does not mean that i am not entitled to share my pov in this open forum.....just like any other samster btw....

Sharing of FRs/GL Info freely without any preconditions in this open forum - this has my total support

On the otherhand, I am totally against so-called sharing of FRs/GL Info with preconditions first, before actually going ahead with the so-called sharing of FRs/GL Info in this open forum.

SBF Rocks!
Old 06-03-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Sharing the list of the big knocker boobs in gL and lets help update the list

Heehee...planning my roster for fucking

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 06-03-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Sharing the list of the big knocker boobs in gL and lets help update the list

Heehee...planning my roster for fucking
Ah ok. A lot went back bro.

I’m trying to look around for replacements myself!!!

Well, in April I believe we’ll have some new bloods.

The best info on big boobs currently is from the big bad bird.
Old 06-03-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 19
BeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mai zi

1654A

Looks : 6/10
Figure : 6.5 / 10 (fleshy) but big natural boobs tasty
Gfe : 10/10
FJ : 9.5/10

One thing to note, she have shaven clean down south ... wow like white tiger ✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽
Old 06-03-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: The Attention Seeker and My Position III

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
LoL....someone just zapped me....oh puh-leeze.....some samsters still dont get it huh?....points mean nothing to me lah

Find it real ironic though....becuz once upon a time, when the Attention Seeker's points were in yo-yo land, he asked me to help him out...and help him out i did, to the extent of even getting another samster mate of mine to Upz him

Anyways, i was going to move on....but now must thank that zapper samster for allowing me to have the final say......

SBF is what it is.....no doubt.....but this does not mean that i am not entitled to share my pov in this open forum.....just like any other samster btw....

Sharing of FRs/GL Info freely without any preconditions in this open forum - this has my total support

On the otherhand, I am totally against so-called sharing of FRs/GL Info with preconditions first, before actually going ahead with the so-called sharing of FRs/GL Info in this open forum.

SBF Rocks!
Bro, there are many losers in sbf! If i can, i will zap some idiots repeatedly!
Old 06-03-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Updated list as of 6 Mar 2018

1. Confirmed enhanced
- 1606 Ma Li Cs
- 1606a Xiao Xiao Cs
- 1608 Tian Xin Cs
- 1651 Wen Wen Cs * (rockmelons)
- 2040 Xiao Mei Cs
- 2047 Yao Yao Cs

2. Nicely done enhancements
- 1606 Ha Li full Cs
- 1612 Tina Cs
- 1617 Jia Ning full Bs
- WH17 Mu Yu full Bs

3. Real deals
- 1606 Zhi Zhi firm full Bs
- 1606 Shi Qi full Bs
- 1606 Zuo Zuo Cs *
- 1608 Xin Er Ds
- 1608 Bing Bing full Bs
- 1612 Bobo Cs *
- 1612 Selina full Bs *
- 1612 Angela Cs *
- 1649 Yang Yang full Cs
- 1649 Tian Tian Cs
- 1654a Xiao Yu Cs
- 1654a Mai Zi Cs *
- 1654a Xin Yi Cs*
- 1667 Bei Bei Cs
- 1669 Dan Dan Cs *
- 1820 Ma Li Cs *
- WH04 Tian Xin C
- WH04 Zhen Zhen full Bs
- WH06 Xueli full Bs
- WH06 Bao Bei Cs *
- WH12 Xin Xin full Bs
- 2036 NaNa full Bs
- 2036 Coco full Cs / small D
- 2040 Xiao Wen full Bs*
- 2062 Anqi Cs

Thanks to all bros for your kind sharing/ updates/ comments!
Kindly contribute any new addition / departure to enhance our milking experience!

Cheers!

MBBB

Note:
1. * denotes gals recommended by other bros whom I've yet to try
2. Only full Bs and above included
3. Full B refers to B+; full C refers to C+
4. Slightly enhanced boobs are subjective as these appear nicely done.[/QUOTE]
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 06-03-2018, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Updated list as of 6 Mar 2018

1. Confirmed enhanced
- 1606 Ma Li Cs
- 1606a Xiao Xiao Cs
- 1608 Tian Xin Cs
- 1651 Wen Wen Cs * (rockmelons)
- 2040 Xiao Mei Cs
- 2047 Yao Yao Cs

2. Nicely done enhancements
- 1606 Ha Li full Cs
- 1612 Tina Cs
- 1617 Jia Ning full Bs
- WH17 Mu Yu full Bs

3. Real deals
- 1606 Zhi Zhi firm full Bs
- 1606 Shi Qi full Bs
- 1606 Zuo Zuo Cs *
- 1608 Xin Er Ds
- 1608 Bing Bing full Bs
- 1612 Bobo Cs *
- 1612 Selina full Bs *
- 1612 Angela Cs *
- 1649 Yang Yang full Cs
- 1649 Tian Tian Cs
- 1654a Xiao Yu Cs
- 1654a Mai Zi Cs *
- 1654a Xin Yi Cs*
- 1667 Bei Bei Cs
- 1669 Dan Dan Cs *
- 1820 Ma Li Cs *
- WH04 Tian Xin C
- WH06 Xueli full Bs
- WH06 Bao Bei Cs *
- WH12 Xin Xin full Bs
- 2036 NaNa full Bs
- 2036 Coco full Cs / small D
- 2062 Anqi Cs

Thanks to all bros for your kind sharing/ updates/ comments!
Kindly contribute any new addition / departure to enhance our milking experience!

Cheers!

MBBB

Note:
1. * denotes gals recommended by other bros whom I've yet to try
2. Only full Bs and above included
3. Full B refers to B+; full C refers to C+
4. Slightly enhanced boobs are subjective as these appear nicely done.
[/QUOTE]

A very nice pair of full B would be xiaowen 2040. Short, fair girl with meat at the right places and good service.
Old 06-03-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

A very nice pair of full B would be xiaowen 2040. Short, fair girl with meat at the right places and good service.[/QUOTE]

Sure tx!
Amended!
Keep up the recommendations!
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 07-03-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dude. 1608 xin Er d cups. Are they real or enhanced.

Just wanted to double check this point
xin er Ds are natural . very soft like the ex Xiao lan
Old 07-03-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
xin er Ds are natural . very soft like the ex Xiao lan
Thanks. Will test drive her soon.
Old 07-03-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Thanks. Will test drive her soon.
Xin Er boobs are saggy and wrinkled. This is my own honest opinion.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1