The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
I suppose this thread is for bros to update on anyone who left or should be added to the list

i am sure all like to know who are the big nuts in wonderful Geylang
Exactly, but there’ll always be some sourpusses appearing here and there with their personal agendas

Fortunately there are no more than a handful of such party poopers.

Some have gone into long hiatuses only to return to troll for reasons that would be hilarious if revealed here, because it would expose their hypocritical cherry-picking of innocuous issues to champion whilst shying away from the real fiery battles. Lol.

Let’s get back to discussing the girls and move away from petty squabbles eh.

I fully support your sentiment above!
Old 05-03-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Exactly, but there’ll always be some sourpusses appearing here and there with their personal agendas

Fortunately there are no more than a handful of such party poopers.

Some have gone into long hiatuses only to return to troll for reasons that would be hilarious if revealed here, because it would expose their hypocritical cherry-picking of innocuous issues to champion whilst shying away from the real fiery battles. Lol.

Let’s get back to discussing the girls and move away from petty squabbles eh.

I fully support your sentiment above!
lets get back to the drawing board and revise the list.

Bro bronzegod, you can take the lead.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 05-03-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

https://www.pixtastock.com/illustration/10637303

https://www.pixtastock.com/illustration/10637302

Ok, I did my part to help define C and D

Looks like a lot of the ladies here who are supposed to be D are labelled as C, for example 2036 Coco. Hers is a confirmed D cuppa

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 05-03-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

wtf, I get zapped here for providing my inputs...some newbie with only power 3

Old 05-03-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lets get back to the drawing board and revise the list.

Bro bronzegod, you can take the lead.
I’m humbled and honoured by your request for me to lead this effort.

But there are many samsters here, both long time cheongsters and also new players in the scene whose contributions are all needed for us all to benefit.

Big bird for example and some others have been doing a good job with updates and consolidation in this thread.

I will leave it to them but chime in when I can.

Quote:
Such is life in sbf, certain people with agendas don’t like to have others inputs here and wish to control whole sbf whilst forcing or coercing some other voices into silence or submission. Hence you got zap.

Don’t worry, continue to contribute your inputs. Samsters will be able to see for themselves and decide what they wish to do with the various info offered by different sources in this forum.

Towards a harmonious forum and more importantly happy bonking!

Last edited by BronzeGod; 05-03-2018 at 05:56 PM.
Old 05-03-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Don't be 'honoured' with a Precondition demand

Quote:
Just count yourself lucky not to be 'honoured' with a cringeworthy attention seeking Precondition demand to other samsters to zap you into the negative

P.S. The Rashomon effect suddenly seems strong in here....

Last edited by omnia; 05-03-2018 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Rashomon effect
Old 05-03-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

Talking The hypocritical cowardly sour grape samster

Quote:
Also, be glad you’re not getting special attention from a certain sore loser samster who cherry picks other people’s causes to champion because he felt he lost out on something with regard to the exchange of “intel”.

And thus came out of hiatus to cry mother and father and gather support with a sudden influx of FRs etc after two years of silence.

Actually, maybe we should thank whoever rubbed him the wrong way that resulted in his decision to come out of “hiding”.

It remains interesting to see if he has the balls to finish certain business he declared he was going to see to more than two years ago, or does he only pick on things that are less likely to get his ass burnt? :

I think discerning samsters can tell who is really coming here to be genuinely helpful to the forum or has some personal agenda against others

Mind you, I am not really interested in fighting with others. But some people just wish to have unproductive arguments that disrupt the forum’s harmonious environment for whatever reason

Last edited by BronzeGod; 05-03-2018 at 09:16 PM.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: The hypocritical cowardly sour grape samster

Quote:
Also, be glad you’re not getting special attention from a certain sore loser samster who cherry picks other people’s causes to champion because he felt he lost out on something with regard to the exchange of “intel”.

And thus came out of hiatus to cry mother and father and gather support with a sudden influx of FRs etc after two years of silence.

Actually, maybe we should thank whoever rubbed him the wrong way that resulted in his decision to come out of “hiding”.

It remains interesting to see if he has the balls to finish certain business he declared he was going to see to more than two years ago, or does he only pick on things that are less likely to get his ass burnt? :

I think discerning samsters can tell who is really coming here to be genuinely helpful to the forum or has some personal agenda against others

Mind you, I am not really interested in fighting with others. But some people just wish to have unproductive arguments that disrupt the forum’s harmonious environment for whatever reason
Attention Seeking Whore!
Old 06-03-2018, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation The Attention Seeker and My Position

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Attention Seeking Whore!
Definitely agree on the Attention Seeking part, buddy.

But the main reason why i am making this post is because this Attention Seeker appears to be mischievously trying to drag me into a tango with another samster now.

To this other samster, there is no love loss between us.
But I long since said what i had wanted to say about the issues i had with you in sbf and then left it up to the forum to draw its own conclusions. Thus i had moved on a long time ago. I don't know about you, but i have no issues with you presently.

As for this Attention Seeker.....i invite any other samster to please explain to me where is the "fun" to this open forum(apart from the Attention Seeker himself) when he demands Preconditions be satisfied first(viz his sharing of FRs/Lists/Info) which only pander to his cringeworthy attention seeking behaviour - points(even though he claims he does not need it); bumping up threads with his egotistical spam; and worse still demanding the zapping of a samster to negative points territory.

This is an open forum and no samster is obliged to share.....but if he wishes to share in this open forum then it should be done without any Preconditions whatsoever.....if not, it just makes a mockery out of this open forum.....even amounting to a dog in the manger situation which cannot be good for an open forum right?

Finally, i recall this Attention Seeker talking up integrity yet he himself now alludes to certain PM material, incorrectly i should add! On the contrary we have always been at it hammer and tongs(intermittently) since the early days and it has never changed. From his bizarre expunging exercise of some of my sbf posts; to one of his nemesis, whom i finally realised what the 'beef' was about between them; to this current episode. Guess its just a case of never the twain shall meet.

Oh yes, in all my years of sharing FRs/Info in sbf, i can hand on heart say that i have never asked for any "support" of any kind whatsoever. Any positions I had taken, I left to this forum to draw its own conclusions, freely and of its own accord. I invite any samster to call me out on this one as well.
Old 06-03-2018, 03:26 AM
Samster

The hypocritical Geylang preacher and policeman

A “policeman” who dares to catch a kid for underage smoking but overlooks a big gangster extorting money with a big parang is indeed hypocritical and cowardly. Can you trust him?

In order to gain an advantage over others he had quarrels with, he also betrayed some of the secrets that his friends shared with him in private. A disgusting trash indeed!

Also, the REAL reason the “policeman” decide to catch the kid was not because the kid was flouting any law per se, but because this “policeman” was unhappy that the kid was dating a young pretty girl that the “policeman” was rejected by.

To this “policeman”, please reflect upon yourself before you fire off your self-righteous gun again. You are no saint.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 06-03-2018 at 04:31 AM.
Old 06-03-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:

https://www.pixtastock.com/illustration/10637303

https://www.pixtastock.com/illustration/10637302

Ok, I did my part to help define C and D

Looks like a lot of the ladies here who are supposed to be D are labelled as C, for example 2036 Coco. Hers is a confirmed D cuppa
Hmm
Haven’t rtf 2036 Coco for at least 4-5mths.
Surprised she’s still around.
Agree she should be bigger but at most a full C even though she’s very slim (based on 4-5mths ago).

I can’t claim to be a boobs guru but I definitely am a big boobs lover; D cup will be more for someone like 1608 Xin Er and departed 1651 Tina.

The list I collated included:
1. Gals I tried - without asterisk
2. Gals I yet to try at time of posting - with asterisk; hence these are based on other bros estimates

Disclaimers apply cos we don’t bring measuring tape around to verify correct sizing.

This is why your list included the leftover asterisks.
I can always update the list but I’ve not done so lately as not many new big boobs conquests; been mostly rtfing my faves.

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 06-03-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Hmm
Haven’t rtf 2036 Coco for at least 4-5mths.
Surprised she’s still around.
Agree she should be bigger but at most a full C even though she’s very slim (based on 4-5mths ago).

I can’t claim to be a boobs guru but I definitely am a big boobs lover; D cup will be more for someone like 1608 Xin Er and departed 1651 Tina.

The list I collated included:
1. Gals I tried - without asterisk
2. Gals I yet to try at time of posting - with asterisk; hence these are based on other bros estimates

Disclaimers apply cos we don’t bring measuring tape around to verify correct sizing.

This is why your list included the leftover asterisks.
I can always update the list but I’ve not done so lately as not many new big boobs conquests; been mostly rtfing my faves.

😅
Dude. 1608 xin Er d cups. Are they real or enhanced.

Just wanted to double check this point
Old 06-03-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dude. 1608 xin Er d cups. Are they real or enhanced.

Just wanted to double check this point
As per my lists, FR and earlier PM reply to you (and for many other gals as well), real D with slim waist
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 06-03-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
As per my lists, FR and earlier PM reply to you (and for many other gals as well), real D with slim waist
Thanks bro for the prompt reply
Old 06-03-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

We are here for the fun of fucking in Geylang. Thread war can start elsewhere lah.

Lets see how good we can revise and update on the list so we all bros know who to call when in Geylang.

This is the very spirit of Sammyboy forum, isnt it?

what the fuck, thread war, bullshit, go elsewhere.

And if you argue that xxx is either C or D, then maybe we declare her a C/D bah. or else next time we bring measuring tape and go in and take measure when we fuck them, hahaha

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1