The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 17
YnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Worst asshole in SG

Since you are so good why don't you tell me which forum to let the whole world know about this fucker
Old 18-05-2018, 12:56 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YnD1985 View Post
This guy name is Tan Kian Chuan he is a fucking asshole who had a nice night loyal wife but this bastard is such a asshole he treat his wife like shit and he fuck around with all the ktv girls and even act pity in front of the girls saying bad things about his wife now he and his wife are divorced but they are still staying together in their hdb This is not the 1st time there was even a time before they divorced he rent a house outside to stay with that ktv slut her wife even had pic of he and the girl in bed pic but he did not admit such a loser! Now recently want to get back to his wife good books ask him go eat shit!
Quote:
This Son of a Bitch 3 days did not go home already! Haha guess all guys really cannot take it that they wear green hat yeah! For 1 year he wore that green hat he did not notice now I made it official he wore the green hat I want to see how he can take it! Karma is a bitch!
you mean you are fucking this "asshole's" ex wife and you are spreading his despicable acts in forums? so are you are jealous he is trying to get his wife back?

green hat means you fucked his wife before she divorced and he didn't know, and he is the asshole? it seems to me his wife is a cheating slut and the son of the bitch is you. lol...

Quote:
No need to be curious I will tell u who she is to me she is my sister
Quote:
Can u guys here use your brains to think n not use your dick to think! If his ex wife is your sister or your very good friend what are you going to do?
wow. is my reading of English so bad or did you just confess to incest. The lady is your sister but you have given him the "green hat" by fucking his wife. So you fucked your sister? Its truly painful to read your writings....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 18-05-2018 at 11:18 AM.
Old 18-05-2018, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mysterio8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tell you. I don't believe your story. Confirm bullshit. Unless you show me the video of you fucking his wife, then I will believe... If not, all is bullshit.. say what let him green hat... Say only la... Mouth talk balls song...
Old 18-05-2018, 11:19 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Knn that girl not my sister là stupid I say u all believe I just want ppl to know this asshole is a fucking bastard
so you say we don't believe then why even bother to post here? time to take medicine bro...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 18-05-2018, 11:20 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Wait..... Something doesn’t seems right.
First u claim the Wife, aka the victim is ur Sister.
Than ur last post say u make the victims bastard Husband wear green hat.
Meaning to say u fucked ur Sister?

U sick bastard!
You are not much better than him!
At least he play with other ppls Sister. U farking bastard played with your own Sister.....

Who is the bastard here?
exactly bro...he just confessed to incest
Old 19-05-2018, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

I read 4 pages of posts & still don't get wtf was going on lol...
Old 19-05-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Ali86 is Cool - loads of Potential

Why don't TS post your saga in edmw? They will be most happy to spread it around, including yours.
Old 19-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 20
Arucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Oh I am sure he won't tell people that know him he is a fucking asshole! He will go around telling people his wife brought guy home etc! He is trying to play pity in front of others so other girls will fall in love with him! Can u imagine he is earning 4k a month but can't even pay for his own insurance and summon! Give 500 a month to his ex wife is already so little but he kept delaying what kind of guy is this? He is 41 but he cannot stand need to take those med from China or India! Haha can go jump down and die better! I will wait and see how God will take care of this son of a bitch!

u r not any better than the guy u claimed a bastard. Infact u r worst than him, if you felt sorry for his wife there are better ways to work things out then making up one side story about him. If u love his wife then ask her to divorce with and u take care of her. But i bet u r married urself, u r just another guy having an extra affair and u still have the face to accuse of other being a asshole husband

My Fav Bt Site

"A Wank a day keep mistress at bay"'s Thread
Old 19-05-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 7
LittleFatCat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittleFatCat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterio8888 View Post
I tell you. I don't believe your story. Confirm bullshit. Unless you show me the video of you fucking his wife, then I will believe... If not, all is bullshit.. say what let him green hat... Say only la... Mouth talk balls song...
I was also thinking about the same thing .
Old 19-05-2018, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

I min say she's your sister. .next min say not your sister... husband cheat wife. ..wife cheat husband...very common ma...let them settled among themselves lor. ... unless you're in some kind of relationship with her... even you post the guy video fucking other girl here... we only interest to see the action...what cup she have A or C cup. ...how she enjoy it with moaning or not etc...etc .
Old 19-05-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
BigSalsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
I min say she's your sister. .next min say not your sister... husband cheat wife. ..wife cheat husband...very common ma...let them settled among themselves lor. ... unless you're in some kind of relationship with her... even you post the guy video fucking other girl here... we only interest to see the action...what cup she have A or C cup. ...how she enjoy it with moaning or not etc...etc .
Agree with you bro haha
Old 20-05-2018, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Archbaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

School holiday coming soon liao ah TS? 26 May to Sunday 24 June..

Shiok sia.. Use the school holiday to brush up your engorlish.

p.s I ALSO WANT SCHOOL HOLIDAY!! =(
Old 20-05-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

wrong forum to post lah, firstly most of us are assholes in a sense cos being married we still fuck around and secondly some of us actually do like "fucking assholes"..
Old 03-06-2018, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 17
YnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am wondering how does it feel once you go back home from whatever shit u do and the next day u get a summon on your car? This asshole now dare not even go back home nowadays even though his ex wife is in the hospital this asshole still did not go home at all! He is a lucky ugly piece of shit! There is once he was home for two day I called the carpark enforcer hotline and he was summon twice! Haha whenever he go back home he will park at the loading and unloading bay stupid piece of shit! I want to see how many more $50 he can pay! Maybe one day when he got summon I take away the ticket so he won't know he got summon and when the letter come it will be double!
Old 03-06-2018, 04:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Quote:
I am wondering how does it feel once you go back home from whatever shit u do and the next day u get a summon on your car? This asshole now dare not even go back home nowadays even though his ex wife is in the hospital this asshole still did not go home at all! He is a lucky ugly piece of shit! There is once he was home for two day I called the carpark enforcer hotline and he was summon twice! Haha whenever he go back home he will park at the loading and unloading bay stupid piece of shit! I want to see how many more $50 he can pay! Maybe one day when he got summon I take away the ticket so he won't know he got summon and when the letter come it will be double!
Ahbang, you like quite free ah? If you really got an issue with him, why not just confront him directly instead of hiding one corner and pulling petty tricks on him and then bragging here?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1