The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2018, 07:28 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11733 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Worst asshole in SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Thanks! But if you didn’t know,,
I’m Mrs,,, not a bro here,,,
Old 10-04-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

So what is your objective of posting here What do you hope to get out of this

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 10-04-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
Thanks! But if you didn’t know,,
I’m Mrs,,, not a bro here,,,
Haha.. amazingly theres still people duno you...
Old 11-04-2018, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 10
BlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, you can always approach the police if there is any physical abuse.

Your posting has nothing to prove what you have written. Probably you are just pissed of what he has done (if it is true). There are a few FB groups you can write to. Again you do need to show something to accuse an individual.

Lastly, where is the sey juicy pictures/videos?
Old 11-04-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 10
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Then why the f did the girl marry at the first place
Old 17-05-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 17
YnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This Son of a Bitch 3 days did not go home already! Haha guess all guys really cannot take it that they wear green hat yeah! For 1 year he wore that green hat he did not notice now I made it official he wore the green hat I want to see how he can take it! Karma is a bitch!
Old 17-05-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by YnD1985 View Post
This Son of a Bitch 3 days did not go home already! Haha guess all guys really cannot take it that they wear green hat yeah! For 1 year he wore that green hat he did not notice now I made it official he wore the green hat I want to see how he can take it! Karma is a bitch!

Really no head no tail.
Old 17-05-2018, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Wait..... Something doesn’t seems right.
First u claim the Wife, aka the victim is ur Sister.
Than ur last post say u make the victims bastard Husband wear green hat.
Meaning to say u fucked ur Sister?

U sick bastard!
You are not much better than him!
At least he play with other ppls Sister. U farking bastard played with your own Sister.....

Who is the bastard here?
Old 17-05-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You servicing the wife pussy ah??? Knn, ownself eat never share, buay steady leh.

Still think u wear skirt better.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 17-05-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

YnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Knn that girl not my sister là stupid I say u all believe I just want ppl to know this asshole is a fucking bastard
Old 17-05-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Knn that girl not my sister là stupid I say u all believe I just want ppl to know this asshole is a fucking bastard
Than y we want to believe anything u say in this thread? 🙄
Old 17-05-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster

Because he is really a bastard I am sure some1 here know him!
Old 17-05-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Worst asshole in SG

Oh I am sure he won't tell people that know him he is a fucking asshole! He will go around telling people his wife brought guy home etc! He is trying to play pity in front of others so other girls will fall in love with him! Can u imagine he is earning 4k a month but can't even pay for his own insurance and summon! Give 500 a month to his ex wife is already so little but he kept delaying what kind of guy is this? He is 41 but he cannot stand need to take those med from China or India! Haha can go jump down and die better! I will wait and see how God will take care of this son of a bitch!
Old 17-05-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Wh1Huay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa lao your whole paragraph without punctuation I read already also out of breadth no pause no stop in between sibeh chuan leh you know or not like that tak boleh tahan leh I also try to type one paragraph without punctuation but find it very difficult so have to stop liao
Old 17-05-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

And the whole point to your thread is make us be aware of this 'bastard'?

So?

We are not a vigilante group where we share tips and information on how to deal with these bastards. We are a SEX group. We dabble in sex-related information. What is your point in posting his pic? You want us to whack him for you?

Do it yourself. Like what Bro ourworld said, man up and deal with him head on. We are not that free to do it for you. And please work on your language, grammar, punctuation and paragraphing. It hurts our eyes and fails to even bring out the severity, or importance of your problem. We can't even make head or tails to your supposed problem.

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1