The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future
Re: Cheating Wives

Thanks for the hot update TS! V hot!

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 04-10-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Ezora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, thanks!
Old 04-10-2017, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice updates!! keep the story coming.. will be waiting for new updates
Old 04-10-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
SaBadBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story caming:confused
Old 04-10-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Bruch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 06-10-2017, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously...Her world has changed. The seed was planted inside her psyche. She doesn't realize it yet. But it will not be her last time cheating on Dan.

"How do my cock feels compare to your husband?" the man slow down his thrusting and smack her ass.

"Ahhh.... cannot compare... you so big...", Jaslin love that cock in her pussy and she move her ass backwards as he thrust forward. That delicious impact make her moaning softly non-stop.

"What's your phone number?" he asked.

Jaslin was silence for a moment. It will be crazy to give her number to someone who kidnap and rape her. Though the rape has largely turned to being her craving for his endless thrusting inside her.

"No? Not cooperating again huh?", he smeared some wetness onto his finger and poke it inside her ass one knuckle deep suddenly.

"Arhhhh... no please not my ass.... please...", Jaslin panic a bit since she never tried anal sex. The man was still fucking her pussy in a slower but steady tempo and begin to lubricate and play with her ass. Each poke the finger went slightly deeper.

Jaslin was apprehensive of that finger in her ass. God how will it feel if his cock go into my ass? She can't imagine and that finger was actually making her feel good coupled with his deep long thrust inside her.

"Does it feel good if I play with your ass like this?", he insert and held his finger in, than pull it out, get it wet with her juice and rub on her anus in a circular motion.

"Uhh.... uhhh... yes... yes..." Jaslin could not lie. It does feel good. Especially when he caress her asshole, her clitoris and fucking her all at the same time. She shuddered again to another body jerking orgasm.

"Your phone number", he asked again.

"Ahhh... ahhh.... oh god.... faster.... faster please.... I am cumming again.... 9...2... 1... 1....1..2..X...X", the man resume his turbo fucking mode and Jaslin felt another big one coming.

"You want me to shoot inside you?" the man asked as he felt he was about to blew his load, upping the tempo even faster.

"Yes... yes... oh god... fuck... no no no... I mean don't shoot inside me!", Jaslin was mumbling yes as she felt too good then realized his question has serious consequence if she got pregnant.

He bang her ass like a savage and his sperm was loaded and ready to burst. "Too.... late... take it!" he held her hips tightly and blast all his hot sperm inside her.

To be cunnntinued....
Old 06-10-2017, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Nice story! Would love to see how Jaslin shows her slutty/wild side and cheat on dan more.

The girl i wanna bang in real life share the same name as the female lead in ur story haha.
Old 06-10-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Skitier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro .... pls cuntinue
Old 06-10-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

nice one, do keep it up
Old 06-10-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
DickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Cheating Wives

this is the fucking best thing I read this weekend !
Old 07-10-2017, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously...He bang her ass like a savage and his sperm was loaded and ready to burst. "Too.... late... take it!" he held her hips tightly and blast all his hot sperm inside her.

Jaslin got home later than usual that night. Dan was already resting in bed when she went to their room. She was relieved that he was already sleeping. She quickly went to the bathroom after getting her nightie. The water runs down her awesome boobs and past her pussy, her legs then to the floor. She stood there motionless, still replaying like an endless loop on what had happened in her head.

She recalled how she had non-stop, countless orgasm within that 2 hours in that van. She knew she had scream wantonly like a fucking slut while that thick big cock hammer her, hard and deep. That thick big cock... Yes she saw it when that man put on his mask again and took off her mask. After he came second time and splash it on her face as he pull her mask away.

She was even more ashamed as she recalled she had her mouth open... on her own accord... to welcome those jet of sperm into her mouth. Was I that desperate for sex? Perhaps it was because after so long... she looked at the direction towards her bed, as if she can see through the wall. I am sorry my dear... but... that cock flashed in her mind again.

She remembered the video he show him. "Look, how you beg me to fuck you", he said. "Watch how you scream in ecstasy", he said that with his cock still inside her as he hug her front behind, both sitting on the floor, sharing his handy work like they were lovers watching their steamy naughty video together. He fuck her hard for the third time, not much sperm left after his third load, shooting all of it inside her mouth and made her swallow.

"I know you won't go to the police if you are smart enough", "we had a good time didn't we?", he said that while they will dressing up. "Unless you want your husband to see the video", "how you beg me to fuck you harder, faster".
He let her out of the van after that and drove off. She tried to see the license plate, but it was covered. He stopped a few meter away, unwind his window and shouted to her: "I'll call you!”. That was his last word.

She felt her pussy still sore with all that punishment. She finally cleaned herself up and went to bed. She had a good sleep. No nightmare, only wet dreams. In her dream she was violated again, numerous position as she got tied up with ropes and finally it went inside her ass and she scream and woke up.

"You all right?" Dan was woken by her scream.

"Oh... yeah... just a nightmare...", "you sleep. I will make you breakfast", Jaslin said. Her hand under the blanket reached towards her pussy. Wet. Oh my god... "I'll call you!", the voice ring in her head again. She closed her eyes and see that cock again.

To be cunnntinue...
Old 07-10-2017, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
zortre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, thanks for sharing
Old 07-10-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 7
KelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for the updates .
Old 07-10-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
northbrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 08-10-2017, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

Keep the updates coming TS!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1