The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Playing with FIRE - home maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post
Thanks bro. I'm safe abd sound. Been a while since i last logon. Forget my password and took me a while to retreive it.
Glad to hear that you are well. When you went 'missing' many of your fans here wondered whether you were consumed by the fire!

If you are willing, we would love to hear from you whether you are still playing with fire at home.

This thread was popular and forummers looked forward to your adventures with the maid.

It would be great if we get updates from you!
Old 18-05-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
Snell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks bro. I'm safe abd sound. Been a while since i last logon. Forget my password and took me a while to retreive it.
Will there any more updates . I enjoy reading your story .
Old 18-05-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
InternetConnect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hope to read your story soon .
Old 21-05-2018, 02:40 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting patiently, new maids cumming?

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 02-06-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Getting bored with that maid now. Fire still on though. once a while i will ask her for a quick bang or bj.

She seem asking for more and more stuff. Need to control it before it get worse.
Old 02-06-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Getting bored with that maid now. Fire still on though. once a while i will ask her for a quick bang or bj.

She seem asking for more and more stuff. Need to control it before it get worse.
Glad to hear that you are OK and that the home fire is still simmering and under control.

Many bros here would be envious of your good fortune that you have a ready FB at your beck and call albeit a little risky,

For most, it would be a dream come true to be able to get a bj or a screw as and when you get horny. Some married bros here can't even get that from the wife or only when she grudgingly agrees which could be rarely!

Your maid's contract should be coming to an end soon and then you can always restart a fresh hunt. You may even get to try out a different nationality maid, say a Pinay, Khmer or Indon.

With the experience you have garnered that should not be too difficult. Just keep your fingers crossed that your home minister will not get a really ugly one! lol

Meanwhile just continue to play along with what you have got but do keep a tight rein and not give in to all her demands.

Nevertheless there is no free lunch and one must be open-minded and open-handed in giving her some sweeteners (not only your cum) once in a while. Don't be too tight fisted.

Continue to have fun and as always, stay safe!
Old 04-06-2018, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

hope to see more updates from ts soon.
Old 05-06-2018, 03:57 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She getting sticky already, better make it clear to her, you are still her boss, not just lover. If she wants you, she will have to behave like a maid and not anything more otherwise you and your family and life will be in jeopardize.

Play with fire, burnt by fire. Wear fireproof clothing.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Old 05-06-2018, 04:06 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatthefuk View Post
hope to see more updates from ts soon.
Waiting patiently too, have a nice day.

Old 06-06-2018, 08:44 AM
Samster

Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Glad to hear that you are OK and that the home fire is still simmering and under control.

Many bros here would be envious of your good fortune that you have a ready FB at your beck and call albeit a little risky,

For most, it would be a dream come true to be able to get a bj or a screw as and when you get horny. Some married bros here can't even get that from the wife or only when she grudgingly agrees which could be rarely!

Your maid's contract should be coming to an end soon and then you can always restart a fresh hunt. You may even get to try out a different nationality maid, say a Pinay, Khmer or Indon.

With the experience you have garnered that should not be too difficult. Just keep your fingers crossed that your home minister will not get a really ugly one! lol

Meanwhile just continue to play along with what you have got but do keep a tight rein and not give in to all her demands.

Nevertheless there is no free lunch and one must be open-minded and open-handed in giving her some sweeteners (not only your cum) once in a while. Don't be too tight fisted.

Continue to have fun and as always, stay safe!
Yes bro. Her contract ending soon, and not sure to renew or not.
Renew mean i got to see her for another two years (kind of bored and no more feel). Get a new one is probably on the cards, and hope to have a whole new excitement. I just don't know how she will react if we did not renew her. She show interest in continue here.

I'm not stringy to give her sweeteners. I gave her alot of freedom, money whenever i can. She is behaving different and keep sending me message. Alot of sexy video/pics of internet pics to seduce me and disturbing my work. I don't reply her message she will make noise when i reach home.

Meanwhile I'm trying to keep arm length and not to touch her whenever i can resist. Big head must think more than small head.
Old 06-06-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
She getting sticky already, better make it clear to her, you are still her boss, not just lover. If she wants you, she will have to behave like a maid and not anything more otherwise you and your family and life will be in jeopardize.

Play with fire, burnt by fire. Wear fireproof clothing.
Yes bro. That is the reason why i shut her up when she keep pester me to reply her message. I do not need to reply when i do not feel like it. I'm her boss.
Old 06-06-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Yes bro. That is the reason why i shut her up when she keep pester me to reply her message. I do not need to reply when i do not feel like it. I'm her boss.
Do you still seriously feel you are in control?

My suggestion is to cut her loose and not continue her contract. But if she hold any of your raunchy texts or worse, videos. You are literally at her mercy for she can still send those to your wife if you do not submit to her demands, even she is sent back.

Think about it
Old 06-06-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Time for you to get a New maid.

And also it is time for you to find a new boyfriend for your maid. So she can have new sexventure and break free from you.
Old 07-06-2018, 10:57 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Time for you to get a New maid.

And also it is time for you to find a new boyfriend for your maid. So she can have new sexventure and break free from you.
Many samsters here will be willing to take charge of her sexual needs.

Old 07-06-2018, 10:59 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Do you still seriously feel you are in control?

My suggestion is to cut her loose and not continue her contract. But if she hold any of your raunchy texts or worse, videos. You are literally at her mercy for she can still send those to your wife if you do not submit to her demands, even she is sent back.

Think about it
You need to do more to help yourself be safe from her advances and later on maybe blackmailing you too, if she had in her hands any proof of your sexual affair with her. She could be the time bomb in your family life.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1