The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: 1649 2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
In all my years of sitting at the shop I never saw anyone ownself go press the boiler.
I admit that i should not use vulgar language to label people although i need to feedback my complain about bad customer service

Hereby I apologize

I hope that you will stop flaming my friends here

Last be not least

Finally you admit that you are actually working inside this shop

I already apologize openly

I hope you will admit that you are staff of this joint too
Old 07-03-2018, 10:43 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I admit that i should not use vulgar language to label people although i need to feedback my complain about bad customer service

Hereby I apologize

Last be not least

Good that you man up. I can't admit to something I'm not.
Old 08-03-2018, 02:54 AM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 1649 2047

A Public Service Note

Why the identities of cheebye forummers here are easily known:

1. When you're a cheapo $80 customer who forces a WL to french you, you can be sure the WL will talk about it.

2. When a WL offers you good service, you ask for raw midway through the session, don't tip but instead offer to write her an FR, you can be sure the WL will talk about it too (hint hint at some writers here).

In the mind of the WL, you're a cheapo piece of fucking shit who despite the good service doesn't tip, wants even more additional service and still tells her lame shit about writing FRs. They will happily tell anyone who cares to listen what a piece of shit you are.

To my knowledge, BigBird doesn't request for additional services when offering to write FR and Fat Fatt doesn't offer to write FRs. And this is why I have respect for them as genuine customers even if I disagree with their views. I can't say the same for other writers here, you know who you are.

So if you are either 1 or 2, wake the fuck up. You're the kind of customers WLs hate, warn her colleagues about and complain to the OKT and other customers about. Lots of ppl will get to know, including me. You are well known all throughout GL whether you wave or not.

3. When you badmouth to a WL that her OKT is no good, what are you trying to do? Get a discount? What are you to the WL that gives you the confidence she isn't going to repeat what you said to her OKT, other WLs and customers? When a WL knows her OKT doesn't like you and she is on good terms with her OKT, it's you that she doesn't trust. Stop living in a false sense of security, retard.

So whether you're 1, 2 or 3, my friendly advice to you is stop being fucking stupid, and quit trying to be someone you're not online thinking no one knows who you are.

You will never hear about the customers that the WLs and OKTs like. Their lips are sealed tight because they want to keep the customer to themselves.

Finally, FR threads are meant for FRs. Write one or fuck off.

BRONZEMORON, get this into your head. There is real world out there where ppl 👋 at each other.

Ah Seng is a real person who really has a shop called 1649. It is located in Geylang, Singapore. Not another country. If you have something to say to him, look him up! Instead you come online and blabber to everyone not called Ah Seng about what you would like to say to Ah Seng if you had the balls. You're a fucking lunatic.

Last edited by 123hu; 08-03-2018 at 03:07 AM.
Old 08-03-2018, 05:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
A Public Service Note

Why the identities of cheebye forummers here are easily known:

1. When you're a cheapo $80 customer who forces a WL to french you, you can be sure the WL will talk about it.

2. When a WL offers you good service, you ask for raw midway through the session, don't tip but instead offer to write her an FR, you can be sure the WL will talk about it too (hint hint at some writers here).

In the mind of the WL, you're a cheapo piece of fucking shit who despite the good service doesn't tip, wants even more additional service and still tells her lame shit about writing FRs. They will happily tell anyone who cares to listen what a piece of shit you are.

To my knowledge, BigBird doesn't request for additional services when offering to write FR and Fat Fatt doesn't offer to write FRs. And this is why I have respect for them as genuine customers even if I disagree with their views. I can't say the same for other writers here, you know who you are.

So if you are either 1 or 2, wake the fuck up. You're the kind of customers WLs hate, warn her colleagues about and complain to the OKT and other customers about. Lots of ppl will get to know, including me. You are well known all throughout GL whether you wave or not.

3. When you badmouth to a WL that her OKT is no good, what are you trying to do? Get a discount? What are you to the WL that gives you the confidence she isn't going to repeat what you said to her OKT, other WLs and customers? When a WL knows her OKT doesn't like you and she is on good terms with her OKT, it's you that she doesn't trust. Stop living in a false sense of security, retard.

So whether you're 1, 2 or 3, my friendly advice to you is stop being fucking stupid, and quit trying to be someone you're not online thinking no one knows who you are.

You will never hear about the customers that the WLs and OKTs like. Their lips are sealed tight because they want to keep the customer to themselves.

Finally, FR threads are meant for FRs. Write one or fuck off.

BRONZEMORON, get this into your head. There is real world out there where ppl 👋 at each other.

Ah Seng is a real person who really has a shop called 1649. It is located in Geylang, Singapore. Not another country. If you have something to say to him, look him up! Instead you come online and blabber to everyone not called Ah Seng about what you would like to say to Ah Seng if you had the balls. You're a fucking lunatic.
You are truly a joke and keep repeating the same stuff. Sound like a broken record I know. Maybe you just change identity online.

Control your temper and use less vulgarity and you live longer
Old 08-03-2018, 05:05 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Hereby I apologize

Last be not least

He is aunties Son so technically not a staff. So he’s very upset when you call her Cheebye.

She has cheebye but not a cheebye so you must make it clear to avoid misunderstanding
Old 08-03-2018, 05:14 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
He is aunties Son so technically not a staff. So he’s very upset when you call her Cheebye.

She has cheebye but not a cheebye so you must make it clear to avoid misunderstanding
Yes must be clear. FOUR EYES FUCK FACE, your mother is a fucking LAO JI BAI who gave birth to a WL's public toilet. Your lao ji bai mother damn cursed give birth to a son that WL's all use for some easy money. Clear?
Old 08-03-2018, 05:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes must be clear. FOUR EYES FUCK FACE, your mother is a fucking LAO JI BAI who gave birth to a WL's public toilet. Your lao ji bai mother damn cursed give birth to a son that WL's all use for some easy money. Clear?
Sound like you are describing yourself. Now I know what you inherited from auntie ( your Mother) - foul mouth
Old 08-03-2018, 05:28 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Sound like you are describing yourself. Now I know what you inherited from auntie ( your Mother) - foul mouth
LOL fucking retard.

Your idea of being educated is to appear like a fool who can't understand simple English.

Let's try again.

Your lao ji bai mother is so cursed, she gave birth to a son with no balls and grew up to be a WL's public toilet, just like his dad.

Concentrate and try to see if you understand what the above means. Hahaha

You're so fucking stupid that when you're getting your face slap you say "Looks like you're slapping yourself."
Old 08-03-2018, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
LOL fucking retard.

Your idea of being educated is to appear like a fool who can't understand simple English.

Let's try again.

Your lao ji bai mother is so cursed, she gave birth to a son with no balls and grew up to be a WL's public toilet, just like his dad.

Concentrate and try to see if you understand what the above means. Hahaha

You're so fucking stupid that when you're getting your face slap you say "Looks like you're slapping yourself."
Name calling doesn’t win argument but I Guess you don’t have other avenue.

Try to get some sleep and then you can edit your post again when you wake up.
Old 08-03-2018, 05:41 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Name calling doesn’t win argument but I Guess you don’t have other avenue.

Try to get some sleep and then you can edit your post again when you wake up.
You spend too much time with your dogs and now you think like one. Please try to exhibit some education in your posts. From thinking I was talking about myself when I was talking about you, you now move to thinking I was trying to win an argument which didn't exist. I guess paras are too diffcult for you to grasp. I'll make it even easier for you.

YOUR MOTHER IS A CURSED CHAO LAO JI BAI.

Let's see if you can get what I'm saying this time.
Old 08-03-2018, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
You spend too much time with your dogs and now you think like one. Please try to exhibit some education in your posts. From thinking I was talking about myself when I was talking about you, you now move to thinking I was trying to win an argument which didn't exist. I guess paras are too diffcult for you to grasp. I'll make it even easier for you.

YOUR MOTHER IS A CURSED CHAO LAO JI BAI.

Let's see if you can get what I'm saying this time.
Thank you fo confirming you are auntie Son. Behave exactly the same way with the same traits.

Go back to school and learn vocabulary. Else your dictionary only contain words that describe your Mother and you start to assume every woman is like her
Old 08-03-2018, 05:56 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Thank you fo confirming you are auntie Son. Behave exactly the same way with the same traits.

Go back to school and learn vocabulary. Else your dictionary only contain words that describe your Mother and you start to assume every woman is like her
Thank you for confirming you are a retard and bo lampa. You know your education has gone down the drain when you can't tell when someone is insulting your mother! But I guess you have no other avenue but to pretend you don't know when someone is insulting your chao cheebye mother otherwise you would have to stand up for her and we all know you don't have the stomach for that.

Your mother damn cursed, give birth to a son who when sees she is insulted, no guts to stand up for her and pretend not to know.

Most ppl if you insult their mother, would turn violent. You? Pretend don't know. LOL No dictionary is needed to know you're a fucking useless son only good for WL public toilet and letting his mother get fucked online.

YOUR MOTHER IS CHAO LAO JI BAI.
Old 08-03-2018, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you for confirming you are a retard and bo lampa. You know your education has gone down the drain when you can't tell when someone is insulting your mother! But I guess you have no other avenue but to pretend you don't know when someone is insulting your chao cheebye mother otherwise you would have to stand up for her and we all know you don't have the stomach for that.

Your mother damn cursed, give birth to a son who when sees she is insulted, no guts to stand up for her and pretend not to know.

Most ppl if you insult their mother, would turn violent. You? Pretend don't know. LOL No dictionary is needed to know you're a fucking useless son only good for WL public toilet and letting his mother get fucked online.

YOUR MOTHER IS CHAO LAO JI BAI.
People only react when the allegation is true.....if you get what I mean

Get some sleep ok! Else your puny brain can’t operate
Old 08-03-2018, 06:06 AM
SamSter

Quote:
People only react when the allegation is true.....if you get what I mean

Get some sleep ok! Else your puny brain can’t operate
YOUR MOTHER IS A LAO CHI BAI AND YOUR FATHER IS A FUCKING BASTARD.

if you get what i mean...hahahaha
Old 08-03-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Seriously i do not know what is your issue..... Are you ok mentally or not?
Lol, bro Federer, nice to see you back in GL.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1