The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 12
kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Love found at the wrong time with the wrong person

For TS eeeman

As per your request, tks for supporting my story

…. i kept smiling so i told her: 人家说我们是夫妻,哈哈,听了都爽!(people say that we are husband and wife, haha, hear already also shiok) She replied: 你这个傻B! (you silly man)

…. M: 你和我一起,你开心吗?(when you are with me, are you happy?)
Me: 当然 (of course)
M:会不会想和我发生关系? (will you think about having sex with me?)

....Me: 哈哈。。。为什么突然这么问?(haha…why you suddenly ask this?)
M: 突然吗?我觉得很正常啊。我觉得你是真心对我所以很自然会想和你发生关系啊。 (sudden? I think it is perfectly normal. I feel that you are genuine towards me so I think it is natural that we progress)

.…我当然想。但是如你说的,我对你是真心。如果你不要,我不会逼你。我现在每天能和你这样,已经很开心了 。你 到时结婚后,我们应该就没这个机会了。(of course I want. But like you say, I genuinely like you. If you are not ready, then I won’t force. Every day I can spent it like this with you, I am already contented. Once you are married, we will not have this chance anymore.)

….M: 这个星期四晚,要不要来我家?(This Thursday night, do you want to come over to my house?)
Me: 来你家?你房东不在吗?(come over? Your landlord not at home?)
M: 嗯,他们回马来西亚探亲,礼拜天才回来 (Yup, they going back to Malaysia and won’t be back till Sunday)
Me: 好啊 (Ok)

…. M: 我们去阳台吧,我要抽烟 (Let’s go to the balcony, I want to smoke)

…. M:喂!你有没有听我在说话啊!(hey! Are you listening to me?)
Me:有!有!不要打扰你嘛! (Yes! Yes! Didn’t wanna disrupt you)

….Me:为什么你好像不敢看我似的?(Why do I feel like you don’t dare to look at me?)
M:(long paused)因为你每次看我时,我都好有冲动想吻你。但是我又不敢。。。(Bcoz every time you look at me, I have the urge to kiss you. But I don’t dare….)
Me:如果我现在想吻你的话,可以吗? (If I kiss you now, ok?)
Old 08-05-2014, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3327 / Power: 21
Eric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond repute

Camper reporting in...
Old 08-05-2014, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 11
massage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

setting up camp
Old 08-05-2014, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ch33zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nice.. thanks for sharing.. this is the next story to look out for..
Old 08-05-2014, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2369 / Power: 14
RenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond repute

Can I kiss her on your behalf ?
Old 08-05-2014, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

This is one of most thread that updates come fast and furious..

Pitching my tent to support TS .. My 9 points waiting for you

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 08-05-2014, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1223 / Power: 15
Oink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud of

Just in time for action to start.
Old 09-05-2014, 08:57 AM
Samster

kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

By now, my hands was exploring her body, from head to neck, from neck to shoulder, from shoulder to her breast, from breast to her waist, and finally to in between her leg. She was wet, she was ready. I was ready. I slowly lifted up her nightie, revealing her undie and bra. Her body trembles with excitement, i unclasp the hook behind and it unveils a almost close to perfect breast. Slightly more than a handful, nice light brown nipples, just the way i imagined it to be. This was not sex, it was a love making session. We took the time to explore each other, finding the spot that will make us weak. Crap, i could literally find myself falling in love with this woman at that moment. I tried to snap myself out of it, putting the obvious facts that we cannot be together bcoz of our partners but i couldn't. I didn't want to. I hate this feeling yet so loving it at the same time. Why? Why didn't i confess to her earlier? But i quickly dismisses all the thoughts and remind myself don't kill the moment.

The rest of the evening went on like a love novel, we made love, made love more than once. It was like we waited an century to be with one another. After our last session, we were both exhausted and she dozed off very quickly. But i couldn't sleep even though i couldn't barely walk as well. The sweetest moment of my life, i turned and look at M. Looking at how is it possible for someone to look so good even when they are asleep. I put my hand around her hand and brushed the hair off her forehead so that i can see her better. She looked even more stunning under the night moon light. She was awoken by my action, she asked:

M:不累吗?(not tired?)
Me:还好,但是睡不着。你别管我,睡吧宝贝。。。。(Im ok, can't sleep. Don't worry about me, go to sleep baby)

The truth is, i am dead tired but i didn't wanna sleep. I didn't wanna miss this moment. This sleeping beauty right in front of me, everything about her was so perfect. I gazed upon her and i could actually see myself having a future with her. I have heard about stories of PRC and how they like to take advantage of local men but she was different. She always insisted to pay when we go out and would even throw a tantrum if i didn't let her pay. She is very responsible in her work and if she had better command in English i would have recommended her to work under me. But nonetheless, to me, there and then she was perfect and still is. Have you ever come across a woman that you would just do anything for her? Even lay your life down for her? I don't even have such intense feelings for my wife! I never had such emotions for all my other flings. I knew the rules, i know how this game is played but i am falling hopelessly for this woman.

I moved forward and pulled her closer to me, feeling her breath on my chest, i kissed her on the forehead and said:

Me: 我爱你 (i love you)
M:我也爱你 (i love you too)

*To be continued.................
Old 09-05-2014, 09:43 AM
Samster

*Thanks to TS who have upped my points. I am sorry to have left out quite a bit of the sex details on my last update. When i started this thread, my purpose was only to penned down how much i miss M but nonetheless this is afterall SBF forum so what's a thread without some actions? Haha. So FYI, the sex part will not be exciting compared to the way the veteran bros here will write but its all more emotional based. Paiseh......*

I moved forward and pulled her closer to me, feeling her breath on my chest, i kissed her on the forehead and said:

Me: 我爱你 (i love you)
M:我也爱你 (i love you too)

The next morning, we got up together and got dressed for work. While i was wearing my shirt, she helped me to adjust my shirt's collar, helped me to adjust the lines on my shirt. No one has ever done that for me and i must admit that it felt so good. Took up my phone and saw plenty of missed calls and messages from my wife, i had turned it silent so i heard nothing last night. Well, that's another story and right now, i can only focus on M (selfish bastard).

Her place was only 15 mins to our office so we decided to walk to office together under the HDB blocks to avoid being seen. Something had changed, for the better of course. She dare to looked me in the eyes when we talked. There was an air of sweetness that surrounded us. That 15 mins walk was heavenly. We didn't hold hand but we know each other thoughts. Oh how i wished that time would just stop right then!! How is it possible that i can feel so much for someone! It is insane! Many years ago, i once had this feeling for someone too but was hurt so much by her that i made a promise to myself that i will never allow anyone to hurt me again!! So how am i going to get myself out of this mess!! Sigh

We finally reached the main lobby of the office and there was no one else waiting for the lift except us, but we still kept our distance to be safe. The lift arrived and we entered, i was hoping that there was no one that will come in and luckily, no one did. The moment the door closed, i turned around to faced her and we kissed. It was a less than 15 sec lift ride but that 15 sec of kiss was what i needed to get through the day. As the lift reaches its designated level, it bleeped and we knew we had to part lips. There was a sense of sadness when that came. Suddenly in the back of my mind, i suddenly was brought back to reality. No matter how sweet we are now, i am married and she is engaged. Our partners ain't treating us badly so there must be a level of responsibility towards them. It is so much easier to meet up now bcoz she is still staying alone at the rented place but she will be getting her new place together with her husband-to-be very soon and it will be harder to meet up. There must be a line drawn but i can't do it then, i still can't do it now. But then, who knows about the future? I took a deep breath and walked towards my desk, telling myself that come what may.

The next few days to come was absolutely sweetness to the max. We would steal kisses in office when no one is watching and as i was the security manager, i knew where all the cameras are so i got that covered. Bcoz we sat so near one another, we often would also looked at one another unknowingly and messaged each other non-stop throughout the day. My happiest time was that i know i can come to work and see her, knowing that we are going to go out after work. I was a changed man. I look forward to come to work on Monday. I started to dress more better bcoz she said that my dressing was very "uncle". My saddest time was when i know that after work we cannot meetup and when the weekend was coming, most of the time, she would spent it with her bf. But every now and then i would receive a message from her and that would brighten my day. My whole life started to revolve around her. I am always constantly looking over to my phone, waiting for her to message. And when we can't meet up after work, i would linger outside before going home a little longer, hoping that she would message me to go and meet her. But she knows that i stay on the other end of the island so she never done that. But she will video call me and we would chat, looking at each other like we are continents apart and haven't seen each other for months but the fact is, we just saw each other like 2 hours ago in office.

Things was going great, we started to become more adventurous. We would go to hotel on Friday, she would finish up her meeting with her bf and go home then come out after that to whichever place i booked. I would lied to my wife said that i need to go oversea for work. Typical scandal lies and i didn't feel good about it but i feel even worse when i can't see M. I wanted to give her the best and so all the hotels i booked ain't nothing lesser than 4 stars. She loved the Ritz Carlton the best. Spacious room and overlooking the harbour. But as sweet as the moments are, the date was drawing near to her ROM and i totally dreaded it. I became emo whenever i thought about it and she starting to sense it from me but neither of us wanted to talk about it.

It was coming to the end of 2013, people were all getting excited about the new year eve party. M asked what's my plan and i said no plan bcoz i don't like crowded areas. She said she will try to see if she can sneak out during eve but did mentioned that it will be hard bcoz her bf is quite the "sticky" type. I told her its ok, no worries about me. But of course i was lying, i really wanted to spend it with her!!

The day finally came, 2013.12.31. We had half day off from work so everyone was packing up and all looking pretty and handsome for the year's biggest party. I was sad, i wasn't happy bcoz i know i won't be able to spend it with M. She left a little earlier than me so we didn't even have a proper goodbye. Just as i was sulking to myself and cursing my life, a green light suddenly popped up on my phone and M sent me a message:

M: 宝贝,今晚我可以出来见你了! (baby, i can come out tonight to meet you!)
Me:真的吗??(really??)
M:是啊!他发高烧了。我本来说我就不出去,留着陪他但他说不想传染给我所以不要我留下(ye s! he is having fever. i told him i will stay with him but he didn't wanna pass the virus to me)

Of course when she said that, it kinda stung bcoz it kinda felt like im a backup plan. But i quickly got rid of the thought and was rejoicing that we can spend the eve together. We quickly made plans on how to meet up and all but bcoz it was so last min, i couldn't get a hotel in time. I was so desperate that i even went trying on budget hotels but even those are fully booked. I needed a miracle badly but i had no idea what else to do.......

*To be continued..................
Old 09-05-2014, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Hahahah no worries about more lvydvy scenes bro! You got a female fan here who will absolutely adore it.
Old 09-05-2014, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future

Bro TS,

When i read your story ,i really understand how you feel. I experiance 95% of your encounter . Lucky is i am not with my gf which i know her from my company and we has been together for 10 years.
Wish you all of luck .
Old 09-05-2014, 04:08 PM
Samster

I was so desperate that i even went trying on budget hotels but even those are fully booked. I needed a miracle badly but i had no idea what else to do. It was about 11pm when we finally met up. As usual, i waited for her at the playground, still cracking my head on where to go. She came down about 10mins after i arrived. Wearing a skin tight jeans and a black tube top, she looked absolutely yummy. She sat down and took a puff:

M: 怎么样?要去哪里庆祝啊? (so how? Where are we going for celebration)
Me: 哈哈,我真的不知道。现在离倒数只剩下半个小时,到处人山人海。酒店也全部客满 ( Haha,i really have no idea. Only left 30 mins to countdown and everywhere is crowded. All the hotels are fully booked.
M: 没关系,那我们就在这里庆祝吧!(its ok, then let's celebrate here)

God i love this woman! I was really surprised at her answer and that really made the night more memorable. By then, we are just minutes away from the stroke of twelve. We both took out our phone and synchronized our time and started our own countdown......5, 4, 3 , 2, 1...:

Me: 宝贝,新年快乐! (Baby, happy new year!)
M: 宝贝,新年快乐也是!我爱你一生一世! (Baby, happy new year to you too! I love you now and forever)

You see, why i wanted to spend the eve with her bcoz on this day when you cross over from 2013 to 2014, the numbers 1314 in chinese represented "一生一世” which means "now and forever". I totally melted at that instance. We hugged and kissed for almost an hour to remembered this moment. For once, i know the person in front of me loves me as much as i loved her. For once, the feeling was mutual.

The kiss slowly became passionate and we were touching each other at the playground. My face was feeling really hot and i know what she wants. But there was no hotel available and her landlord was at home this time. Finally, an idea struck me. You see, her place is somewhere near a very popular nature reserve and there is location that is extremely secluded. And since it was new year's eve, i was certained that it will be.

Me: 宝贝,受不了了。跟我来,带你去个地方很靠近这里。(baby, i can't take it anymoew. Let's go, i bring you to some place nearby.)
M:去哪里呗?(where's that?)

Wanted to kept it a surprise, i refused to tell her and led the way holding her hand. We crossed the road from her block and by now she kinda guessed where i am headed ......

*To be continued..........
Old 09-05-2014, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 16
bigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Support for you TS. No such luck for me.
Old 09-05-2014, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
superman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Love found at the wrong time with the wrong person

Camp for more

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenstud27 View Post
Reached her level, saw that her gate was open so i made my way over. Knocked on the door and waited, after 30 seconds, she finally opened the door. What greeted me was totally amazing! She was wearing this white colour nightie when you can see her bra clearly. To be frank, i was so tempted to just take her down but i decided to act cool. She let me inside and i sat down at the dining table which was next to the door. Nothing fantastic about the house but then again, its not hers.

M: 我们去阳台吧,我要抽烟

So i followed. She left the lights off at the balcony, i suspected that maybe she afraid opposite neighbour will see us. We sat down on the floor, she leaned her head on me while she smoked. I don't smoke but i didn't really mind bcoz this is the closest we have been with one another since we started. At first there was silent, nothing was said and i really didn't mind. Loving that moment of silent. Then she finally broke it but was just casually complaining about work and things back at her hometown and all. I just sat there quietly, listening to her and admiring the way her lips move when she talked.

M:喂!你有没有听我在说话啊!
Me:有!有!不要打扰你嘛!

She slapped me on my arm and just got up suddenly. She said outside very cold so let's go into her room. Tada!! Finally!! I followed her into her room since this is my first time there. Simple setup...wardrobe and i can see all her clothes that she normally wears at work....right in the corner i saw some of her undies and bras, colourful....no bed frame, just a mattress on the floor.....then a side small table with all her cosmetic items.

She laid on her mattress, saying: 随便坐. I sat next to her, she took out her facial stuffs and started her nightly routine (know about that through our nightly chat, and she also disclosed that she sleeps naked bcoz she don't like the feeling of clothing on her when she sleep)

I still wasn't planning to do anything. Just sat next to her, admiring her while she do her thing. Chatting casually, trying my best to keep my cool and the atmosphere as enjoyable as possible. But every second that passed, i was starting to swallow more and more saliva. I can feel my heart pounding faster and faster. Should i make my move? I am so nervous i almost felt like this is my virgin night.

She finally completed her facial. She said she was tired and so she laid down on her mattress. I leaned down and continue talking to her. We were really close by now, i can feel her breath kind of close. But she wasn't looking at me while we are talking, just fidgeting with her phone constantly. Suddenly, i asked:

Me:为什么你好像不敢看我似的?
M:(long paused)因为你每次看我时,我都好有冲动想吻你。但是我又不敢。。。
Me:如果我现在想吻你的话,可以吗?

She didn't reply, silent means yes? I was sweating, sweating in my palm, sweating on my forehead. I inched closer, she finally looked at me. Now my turn to get terrified!! Gosh! So drama!! I plucked all the courage i have in me and had our first kiss. It was nice, it was soft, just as i have imagined it. She finally responded and put her hands around my neck. There was no way i would back off now, i didn't want to! Lips locked, i opened her lips with my tongue. Softly, gently and ever so lovingly, i wanted more. She tighten her grip around my neck and we continued kissing even more passionately right now. I was totally lost in time, i didn't want it to stop. But i had to move on. I must explore the rest of this body that i have been fantasizing. I left her lips and moved around her face, she was moaning softly, perhaps embarrassed at our current position. But i was loving it, the sound, her respond. Her body was fidgeting non-stop and her legs was moving uncontrollably.

By now, my hands was exploring her body, from head to neck, from neck to shoulder, from shoulder to her breast, from breast to her waist, and finally to in between her leg. She was wet, she was ready. I was ready. I slowly lifted up her nightie, revealing her undie and bra.........

*To be continued..........
Old 09-05-2014, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ben.now deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS those words of emotions u used on your tread are exactly what I encountered before. Weekend awaiting for her sms, usually keep myself available just in case she is available. Its a very silly and saddening feeling, not easy to get over with. Go on please, im very happy someone can pen down my feelings as im not exactly good with words to start a tread myself. When im reading your story .. my mind is flushed with flashback, sibei emo now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1