The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2014, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 12
kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Love found at the wrong time with the wrong person

Hi guys!

Been a while since i last wrote any stories here. Just recently ended a fling and the problem with this is that i ended up putting too much emotion into it and got burnt myself. So decided to pen down my thoughts, just to talk it out. Fact or fiction? You decide.

It all started about 2 years, i was transferred to my HQ to take up another new job scope. When i got to my new desk, apart from getting the window seat, i realized another interesting view. There was this girl, judging from her tone she is a PRC. Didn't know her name, don't know what's her position. But there is something interesting about her, and love the way she dress. Super good figure and since day one, always like to reveal a bit of flesh here and there. Short skirt or low cut neckline. A little hunchback but not noticeable, and damn loud (typical PRC I guess).

Everyday coming to work was such a joy, anticipating on what she will be wearing, outer and inner. I even managed to take a few snipes (sorry bro, those photos was deleted long ago). I used to have fantasy about how it would feel like to bonk someone like that. To be honest, my flings are always a little "off-beat" but mainly we hooked up based on "feelings"

Didn't managed to talk to her much during my first few months here. But whenever i walked past her, i would always steal a few glance at her. It wasn't until like 6 months later that i finally know her name, let's call her M. Started off when she needed help with something on her PC so she asked me for help. Of course i jumped right into it and managed to chat with her a little. Since that fateful day, we started to talk more. Nothing special, causal talking about work and her 7 years in SG.

Then i found her FB account, she loves to take photos but here's the catch : She is attached. That immediately dampen my mood and because i was attached myself, i decided not to go any deeper into it....until one fine day.......

*To be continued.............
Old 08-05-2014, 09:48 AM
Samster

kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Love found at the wrong time with the wrong person

Here is the leading lady to my story

http://i.imgur.com/CEu2n8k.png
Old 08-05-2014, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
Userlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUserlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Guess pretty obvious, she is attached from the ring on her finger, but then again these days, anything is possible.

Figure not bad
Old 08-05-2014, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
otacon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awaiting for more
Old 08-05-2014, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenstud27 View Post
Here is the leading lady to my story

http://i.imgur.com/CEu2n8k.png
Clean shaven armpits. Bonus!

Come on bros, don't tell me u r not looking there and giving a few bonus points deep in your heart.....

Men. They don't give bonus pts until it has been brought to their attention.
Old 08-05-2014, 11:22 AM
Samster

Then i found her FB account, she loves to take photos but here's the catch : She is attached. That immediately dampen my mood and because i was attached myself, i decided not to go any deeper into it....until one fine day.......

We were supposed to come back to work on a weekend but due to some changes, she didn't need to come back. But i had to and i was kinda disappointed she wasn't here. So i msged her on FB and we started talking. This time round, we started talking on different subjects, more flirt rather.

And that was the turning point. Few days later, we exchanged contact number and we started messaging. Back then, she was still staying in a rented place so we could have the freedom of chatting and i get to know more about her. Came to SG 7 years ago and been with our company for 5. Very independent and only got into the current relationship 3 years ago. WHAT??? That's about the same time i met her!!! Fucked!!! I kept cursing and swearing at myself for not taking action back then when she was still single. But then, i wasn't posted to HQ so i only seen her once during annual D&D. So lan lan, continue chatting with her trying to sound her out for possible scandal......because i just got married. I didn't know how its going to pan out so i wasn't going all out. But the more i talked to her, the more i wanted her. At this point of time, i be honest, its all pure lust. So after fighting myself for about 2 months, i decided: What the heck! From our conversations, i know she have something for me and at the most, its just a rejection right?

So i finally plucked up my courage and asked her out for dinner, expecting to be rejected but nope!!! She said yes! Wow! Cool! We went to Clementi Mall for KFC (she loved KFC). Bought our food and sat down next to this old couple, then 1 of them said: "You guys like KFC? My wife too. Young man, your wife very pretty." I just laughed and said thank you while she was quietly eating her food but i can see she was blushing. I guessed bcoz both of us were wearing our wedding rings so they automatically assumed we are married.

I sent her home after dinner and we decided to take a seat at the playground under her block. It was clear night, quite breezy. I was still delighting to myself about the comment the old man made and kept smiling to myself. She saw and asked why i kept smiling so i told her: 人家说我们是夫妻,哈哈,听了都爽! She replied: 你这个傻B!

Nothing happened that night, we just sat there and talked and talked and talked. I wanted to find out so much about her but didn't wanna scare her so i threaded very carefully. I realized there is something special about when compared with my other scandals. And after that night, we started to go out more. I would wait for her to finished work then go dinner together and walked her home bcoz its nearby. Although she stayed in the west while me in the east but it didn't matter. We just casually chatted down at the playground and sometime it would be for hours. Then sometime when her then bf called, she would lied to him saying that she is sleeping soon so don't wanna talk but yet she spent time with me downstairs.

That was the happiest time of my life, yes i had a wife, but people always say scandal feeling better. Then after a few months later, we became very close in office and people already started notice but no one dared said anything. Then one day, we were chatting about something that totally caught me off guard bcoz of her replies.......

*To be continued........
Old 08-05-2014, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Hahaha please update soon! I have a feeling I'm gonna love this story.
Old 08-05-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymannequin View Post
Hahaha please update soon! I have a feeling I'm gonna love this story.
Can I camp with you too? pop corn ?
Old 08-05-2014, 12:16 PM
Samster

prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
Can I camp with you too? pop corn ?
Hahahaha.

/throws popcorn down Sen5eS's shirt
Old 08-05-2014, 01:05 PM
Samster

*To bros that responded, tks for liking my story. For a PRC, its rare that they don't have armpit hair. Even more rare that they trimmed below. More details to come as i unfold the story......*

That was the happiest time of my life, yes i had a wife, but people always say scandal feeling better. Then after a few months later, we became very close in office and people already started notice but no one dared said anything. Then one day, we were chatting about something that totally caught me off guard bcoz of her replies.......

It all started one day while we were at the playground, she was complaining of having a headache. So i gentlemanly offered to give her a head massage to help her ease the pain. So i pulled her forward and was facing her while massaging. Immediately her face turned red and she suddenly don't dare to look me in the eye. I didn't wanna cause her any discomfort so i acted blur. As the night ended, on my way home, she started msg-ing me as always.

M: 你和我一起,你开心吗?
Me: 当然
M:会不会想和我发生关系?

Honestly, i was stunned at this question. I been a rather good boy all this while, treated her with respect, no touching feely, even didn't try to 吃豆腐when chatting. So this came as a surprise, but keeping my cool, i replied:

Me: 哈哈。。。为什么突然这么问?
M: 突然吗?我觉得很正常啊。我觉得你是真心对我所以很自然会想和你发生关系啊。

Is she testing me? Should i jump right in? I hesitated, don't know whether to act 纯情or go all out. But somehow inside, i felt that this wasn't a test so i replied as appropriately as i can:

Me: 我当然想。但是如你说的,我对你是真心。如果你不要,我不会逼你。我现在每天能和你这样,已经很开心了。你 到时结婚后,我们应该就没这个机会了。
M: 哈哈。。。。

M did not respond to that further and we just started to talk about some other frivolous stuffs. But back in my mind, i couldn't stop thinking about it. Nothing happened after that, nothing until 2 weeks later when i totally have forgotten about that incident. By then, we are going movies together, holding hands but still no kissing or sex. I was enjoying the 恋爱 feel with her. So jump to 2 weeks later, while at work, i received a WeChat from her.

M: 这个星期四晚,要不要来我家?
Me: 来你家?你房东不在吗?
M: 嗯,他们回马来西亚探亲,礼拜天才回来
Me: 好啊

I was excited, more than excited. I can't find the words to express myself. In the back of my mind, all the different scenarios are running through my head. But i kept my cool, don't think too much and let nature takes it course.

I waited patiently and didn't say too much about Thursday with her. Didn't wanna her to think i am excited about what might possibly happen. But i was expecting something to happen! Badly! By then, lil head is not able to stay down.

Thursday finally came, we made arrangement that i come over after 9pm bcoz she need to settle her bf first. So i went home, told a lie to my wife that i am crashing over at friend place for poker (even though it was a Thursday night) and she didn't ask much. I didn't pack anything and just went out like that, didn't want her to suspect anything. I got to M's place and there was a shopping mall nearby so i bought a few basic stuffs. Then i went over to her place and wait for her, wait for her to msg me. Kept looking at my phone, waiting for that green light to come out. Finally the msg come in: 我到家了,你上来吧。

I made my way to the lift, pressed to her level. As the lift goes up, so does my heart beat. I was fidgeting my fingers and all, i am actually nervous. I never been like this before. What the hell???

Reached her level, saw that her gate was open so i made my way over. Knocked on the door and waited, after 30 seconds, she finally opened the door. What greeted me was totally..........

*To be continued..........
Old 08-05-2014, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 15
copper is one of the Best!copper is one of the Best!copper is one of the Best!

Excellent writing with near perfect grammar and spelling. Good job! Thanks and keep them coming! Cheers!
Old 08-05-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymannequin View Post
Hahahaha.

/throws popcorn down Sen5eS's shirt
lol sis, you're always throwing pop corns eh? camping here too. Any for me?

Bro TS, if you don't mind could you pls translate the Chinese parts of the story into English? Me banana, can't read Chinese, sorry! And thanks a bunch!! Cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 08-05-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
lol sis, you're always throwing pop corns eh? camping here too. Any for me?

Bro TS, if you don't mind could you pls translate the Chinese parts of the story into English? Me banana, can't read Chinese, sorry! And thanks a bunch!! Cheers, ....................
LOL popcorn is meant to be shared bro! I like them sweet though so you guys can have all the salty ones.
Old 08-05-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
lostbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Thanks for your great effort, very enjoying reading it

Regards
Old 08-05-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster

Reached her level, saw that her gate was open so i made my way over. Knocked on the door and waited, after 30 seconds, she finally opened the door. What greeted me was totally amazing! She was wearing this white colour nightie when you can see her bra clearly. To be frank, i was so tempted to just take her down but i decided to act cool. She let me inside and i sat down at the dining table which was next to the door. Nothing fantastic about the house but then again, its not hers.

M: 我们去阳台吧,我要抽烟

So i followed. She left the lights off at the balcony, i suspected that maybe she afraid opposite neighbour will see us. We sat down on the floor, she leaned her head on me while she smoked. I don't smoke but i didn't really mind bcoz this is the closest we have been with one another since we started. At first there was silent, nothing was said and i really didn't mind. Loving that moment of silent. Then she finally broke it but was just casually complaining about work and things back at her hometown and all. I just sat there quietly, listening to her and admiring the way her lips move when she talked.

M:喂!你有没有听我在说话啊!
Me:有!有!不要打扰你嘛!

She slapped me on my arm and just got up suddenly. She said outside very cold so let's go into her room. Tada!! Finally!! I followed her into her room since this is my first time there. Simple setup...wardrobe and i can see all her clothes that she normally wears at work....right in the corner i saw some of her undies and bras, colourful....no bed frame, just a mattress on the floor.....then a side small table with all her cosmetic items.

She laid on her mattress, saying: 随便坐. I sat next to her, she took out her facial stuffs and started her nightly routine (know about that through our nightly chat, and she also disclosed that she sleeps naked bcoz she don't like the feeling of clothing on her when she sleep)

I still wasn't planning to do anything. Just sat next to her, admiring her while she do her thing. Chatting casually, trying my best to keep my cool and the atmosphere as enjoyable as possible. But every second that passed, i was starting to swallow more and more saliva. I can feel my heart pounding faster and faster. Should i make my move? I am so nervous i almost felt like this is my virgin night.

She finally completed her facial. She said she was tired and so she laid down on her mattress. I leaned down and continue talking to her. We were really close by now, i can feel her breath kind of close. But she wasn't looking at me while we are talking, just fidgeting with her phone constantly. Suddenly, i asked:

Me:为什么你好像不敢看我似的?
M:(long paused)因为你每次看我时,我都好有冲动想吻你。但是我又不敢。。。
Me:如果我现在想吻你的话,可以吗?

She didn't reply, silent means yes? I was sweating, sweating in my palm, sweating on my forehead. I inched closer, she finally looked at me. Now my turn to get terrified!! Gosh! So drama!! I plucked all the courage i have in me and had our first kiss. It was nice, it was soft, just as i have imagined it. She finally responded and put her hands around my neck. There was no way i would back off now, i didn't want to! Lips locked, i opened her lips with my tongue. Softly, gently and ever so lovingly, i wanted more. She tighten her grip around my neck and we continued kissing even more passionately right now. I was totally lost in time, i didn't want it to stop. But i had to move on. I must explore the rest of this body that i have been fantasizing. I left her lips and moved around her face, she was moaning softly, perhaps embarrassed at our current position. But i was loving it, the sound, her respond. Her body was fidgeting non-stop and her legs was moving uncontrollably.

By now, my hands was exploring her body, from head to neck, from neck to shoulder, from shoulder to her breast, from breast to her waist, and finally to in between her leg. She was wet, she was ready. I was ready. I slowly lifted up her nightie, revealing her undie and bra.........

*To be continued..........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1