The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-06-2018, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Report for ICEY
TIIIIKO HOUSE

Nice location. Room no attached toilet. Bed is not impressive lah. But never ask you sleep on floor good enough Liao.

ICEY look more like the second pic posted on TIko website. The last pic is obviously a studio pic. So don't think too much la hor.
She is not so fair like the pic. But not super tanned also.
Overall a slim and not so skinny kind of body frame which is my perfect for me.

Communication is a breeze as her English is pretty good.
Google translate is not required at all. Unless you trying to tell her some bombastic ANG MOR.

Boobs is natural with a medium to dark brown nips which is definitely great. Not for boob lovers, go for Tara if you want boobs. ( Saw Tara walking pass. She is fair skinned and with HUGE spotlights. HUGE!!!

ICEY is full of Art on her which is kinda what I am starting to like.
If you prefer smooth and clean body then it's not your type.

BBBJ pretty good, not crazy good but enough to make you fire off like no tomorrow.

Painting is great. Clean shaved pussy with no weird smell. Wet pussy. Plenty of juices if you are thirsty.

FJ nothing much to talk about. Gets job done. Wont disappointed. She just enjoy as much as I do. Can see from. Body language.
Definately not commercial.

GFE is strong with me. Cant guarantee for everyone. Cause it still comes down to the word: CHEMISTRY. TIO BOH?

Ultimately, this is my personal experience. Probably won't go wrong with ICEY.

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!

Last edited by Vaporiserz; 13-06-2018 at 08:18 AM.
Old 13-06-2018, 01:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Headloki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wawa
Teeruklover

11/6/18 @ 6:30pm

Look - 9/10 discount some acne

French 10/10 - like France invading your mouth. From bed room all the way to shower keep attacking you

GFE 9/10 - help you to take clothes off/on.. lay beside you to snuggle.. won't use HP during session and also not a time keeper.

BJ 8/10 - Wet all around. Non stop tongue action on your head.

FJ 9/10 - Moans like your lover. Easily wet and no KY needed. Both shots finished in missionary. Thoroughly exhausted round 2.

RTF: If time vitimins M permits

Happy bonking 👍
Old 13-06-2018, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
Rogueboi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRogueboi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRogueboi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Angel (BangkokGems); $160/90/2

As always, prompt booking and efficient communication with Bro Jerry. Angel needs no further introduction or positive feedback; all raving reviews on her are true and accurate.

Location: Discreet apartment shared with Zoey, big room to herself, shared bathroom, street parking, clean towels.
Looks: Accurate as shown, petite SYT.
Boobs: Enhanced and a handful
BBBJ: Capped BJ, 10/10.
FJ: 10/10. Very hardworking, willing to please.
GFE: Deep french kiss from the start, always smiling, never checks her phone. If you like petite girls with big boobs, go for her. Even if that's not your type, I reckon you go for her too. As one bro mention, i think she has set a high standard in this industry. Definitely another gem not to be missed!

RTF: Caught a glimpse of Zoey, fair slim tall girl, might go for her next time instead
Old 13-06-2018, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Never try tarma before, feel like giving a try. For tarma sessions can request the girls to perform lesbian acts on each other?
Old 13-06-2018, 02:51 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Currently, I think it's Girly from SE. All natural, easily D cup. Though she is not slim. She got pretty face and nice smooth skin though and got gfe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowpeanuts View Post
hello to all the senpais!!

few mths no chiong, just wondering if anyone knows across the diff stables in FL D1, which girl currently working got the biggest natural boobs? just based on boobs..

highly appreciate the recommendations!!!
Old 13-06-2018, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 7
beanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggressive View Post
Disappointed with her service. Whatever stated is not provided and this FR is simply a fake one i believe . Big ass ? Anyone try her and have the same though as me ?
Yup I tried and no CIM as she was saying her mouth a bit pain or something but for me still ok since overall her service is not bad to me. I just believe that sometimes even OKT advertised its still down to chemistry. And he did advertised as CIM(Depends) so usually I guess this means a 10% yes and 90% no. If u get it like stike 4D like that. Otherwise might as well go for those that advertised CIM totally But at least I like the place and her Busty Natural Neh Neh haha
Old 13-06-2018, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 7
beanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
Report for ICEY
TIIIIKO HOUSE

Nice location. Room no attached toilet. Bed is not impressive lah. But never ask you sleep on floor good enough Liao.

ICEY look more like the second pic posted on TIko website. The last pic is obviously a studio pic. So don't think too much la hor.
She is not so fair like the pic. But not super tanned also.
Overall a slim and not so skinny kind of body frame which is my perfect for me.

Communication is a breeze as her English is pretty good.
Google translate is not required at all. Unless you trying to tell her some bombastic ANG MOR.

Boobs is natural with a medium to dark brown nips which is definitely great. Not for boob lovers, go for Tara if you want boobs. ( Saw Tara walking pass. She is fair skinned and with HUGE spotlights. HUGE!!!

ICEY is full of Art on her which is kinda what I am starting to like.
If you prefer smooth and clean body then it's not your type.

BBBJ pretty good, not crazy good but enough to make you fire off like no tomorrow.

Painting is great. Clean shaved pussy with no weird smell. Wet pussy. Plenty of juices if you are thirsty.

FJ nothing much to talk about. Gets job done. Would disappointed. She just enjoy as much as I do. Can see from. Body language.
Definately not commercial.

GFE is strong with me. Cant guarantee for everyone. Cause it still comes down to the word: CHEMISTRY. TIO BOH?

Ultimately, this is my personal experience. Probably won't go wrong with ICEY.
Tio la Chemistry important.
If u look like a prince cfm chemistry GaoGao.
If u look like a toad u will ganna dead fish lol.
So must start looking in the mirror liao before go bonk!!
Old 13-06-2018, 03:24 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Is her boobs enhanced? She does look yummy and nice FR btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
FR for Kitty from Bangkok-Gems

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=693199

Looks :
Kitty look far much better than photo seriously. She definitely falls in the Sweet Young Thing category. She do have some slight blemish on her face but yet she still look cute and pretty. She greet me wearing a tight yellow 2 piece outfit showing her cleavage.

Body :
Slim and petite size body. Skin tone is slightly thai tanned. Skin is soft and silky smooth. She total have 4 tattoos(arm, back, belly and ankle). She have a shave pussy. Lastly her body smell exceptionally nice!

Boobs :
Her D cups boobs look great on her petite size body. The feeling is soft and firm and very nice to fondle. Nipple is pointed out and when looking at her boobs with those nipple pointing out is so sexually nice.

GFE :
To me her GFE is super gao gao. Go in room already she give me a lovely touch on my face. She is eating some fruits and while eating she will take some and feed me. Keep staying by my side and we both been caressing each other body. Her english is quite good can hold conversation that kind.

Got a point of time when we are chatting during cooldown and she is very playful, she go and tease my 2IC and I am thinking what she is doing, she went to gently pull my foreskin back and place her finger on my 2IC head and later let the foreskin slowly cover her finger and say "oh it eat my finger" haha Ting tong gem. Overall she is a fun and cheerful gem.

Frenching :
She do french. Make sure you don't smoke before coming to find her if you want to french with her. She is a gentle frencher. She will kiss and smooch and have those gentle tongue fight. Her lip is soft and smooth.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is consider not bad, suction is good even with those braces on because I don't feel the braces while she BBBJ for me. Still there is room for improvement.

FJ :
Very nice bonkable body. Tried cowgirl and missionary on her. Cowgirl is the best position where she can ride well OTOT because of her petite size body and when in missionary position you see her those close eyes, shy face and coupled with some moan. Awesome!

In my point of view :
Kitty is a gem where you will totally have a happy spirits after visiting her because of her fun and cheerful character. Some more with her that kind of sexy body I think even go with a mind of bonking is also satisfying.
Old 13-06-2018, 05:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 8
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Candy Teeruklover

Would say she is the next SEDUCTIVE & HORNY slut in Dome 1

Wetness: 9.5/10 just some touching of her sensitive clit and painting her water is flowing non-stop already. shivering while i was painting her.

Looks: 8.5/10 Just like the 1st and 3rd pic posted.

Body: 9/10 Natural B's with fair skin nice body frame.

Shower: 7/10 Nothing much to shout about. SOP.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 Initial catbath and BBBJ was Ok, Above average. After she's turn on, Everything seems to goes on to a diff level. Hehe.

Painting: 8.5/10 A lil bushy for now, But not a issue when you see her expression and listening to her moans getting the vibe on. Reminded her to cut before i left.

Bed Action: 9.5/10 She is simply HORNY & always wanting for more. Priceless expressions and moans from her. Never met such a horny lady in Dome 1 before.
Doggy was my favourite position of the day as she cummed many times during doggy. Doggy lovers give her a TRY! She told me she CUMMED 7 times in total throughout the whole session!!!

GFE: 9/10 I can speak thai so comms is not a issue between me and her. Chatty and keep the conversation going as always.

RTF? Confirm for at least 2 sessions before she goes back.
Old 13-06-2018, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2264 / Power: 15
木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute

After 2x not so great bonks past week so don’t bother to mention it here. fuck, forget & move on
Finally hit someone worthy & below is my humble FR

Had a fantastic session with Yami from D88 on Trump-Kim summit at 2130hrs

My ratings:
Looks: 10/10 (exactly like her in those pics)
*not the prettiest but perfect score since it’s exactly her as advertised
Body: 10/10 (smoking hot slim slender hot bod) - with smooth skin
*artwork exactly same as pics shown
Boobs: 10/10 (1 of the nicest firm au natural big Bs or Cs that suits her frame)
Shower: 10/10 (wah lan eh, lean towards me while soaping me up & initiate frenching)
*my cock is stiff rock hard poking her already

dry up & proceed to bed

As I was standing by the bed she said she was cold & come & hug me tightly
Then she moved her head up & look at me & another DFK started
She slowly kisses me all over & slowly moves south & kneel down to give me a hell of a bbbj
I totally love her bbbj as it was hands free & DT with her head moving in/out type
Both her hands will autoroam my whole bod & using her fingernails to arouse me making me high with goosebumps

After a while she stand up & push me onto the bed & continue her bbbj
while it’s my turn to autoroam her sexy hot bod

Then she crawl up to me & let me suck her au natural breasts while moaning away & frolicking my ear

After savouring her awesome tits flipped her over & time for me to service her

French: 10/10
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (I’ve had better that can make me CIM in minutes)

Started off with wild DFK & slowly moves south to her tits & finally to her slight bushy cb

wet juicy cb with lots of cb juices & lots of squishy sounds during fingering
she will grab & caress my head as i tongue fucking her & keep twitching her hips

Painting: 10/10
Fingering: 10/10 (perfect score for those who allow) totally wet my 3 fingers

Ready for rd1, caps on & inserted inside her which she gave out a loud moan of ecstasy
Pumped her slow up to gear4 seeing her orgasmic facial expressions & erotic moans made me want to explode soon
Quickly switch to scissor & continue pump her in gear4
Later switched to doggy & pumped her like no tmr
Within minutes the feeling of ejaculation came & I exploded so hard inside her
She didn’t ask me to pull out & turn her head & we continue with a passionate DFK

FJ1: 10/10

proceed to shower only when my cock turn flaccid & she helped me remove cd

cuddle on bed but only tcss for a while b4 we lock lips & DFK again
*so only know a bit of info on her (she’s from isan & stays at Pattaya)

soon my flaccid cock turn rock hard again & she started with a fantastic bbbj again
later she focus on my balls & on my butt cheeks
I know I’m in for an AR so I raise up my butt & she auto AR me till I’m in nine heavens

Rdy for rd2 caps on & proceed cowgirl
She’s hardworking riding me & occasionally collapsed on my chest panting
But after a while will gyrate & grind her hips on me & then started riding again (great stamina)
Again she collapsed on my chest & I return the favour by thrusting up into her cb & she moaned in ecstasy hugging me tightly & frolicking my ear
Seeing her so high slowly inserted 1 finger & finger fuck her asshole while thrusting into her make her even more orgasmic

After a while flipped her over & penetrated her in missionary & continue pumping her in gear4 while finger fucking her ass macam DP
but this technique sibeh shaq & back to normal missionary

She will wrap her hands around my neck, grabbed my arms & caressing my head & wild DFK while I missionary her & not forgetting her erotic sexy moans
Seeing her so orgasmic & her au natural tits bouncing up & down I beh tahan turn on nitro turbo booster & pumped her like no tmr
Within minutes I exploded again
Similarly, she will use her legs kiap me tightly without me pulling out & we DFK again till my cock turn flaccid

FJ2: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
Comms: NA (as we didn’t really have a gd tcss)
Overall: 9.5/10
************************************************** ************************************************** *******
1x doggy cumshot!
1x missionary cumshot!
RTF highly possible

Last edited by 木头和尚敲木鱼; 13-06-2018 at 07:42 AM.
Old 13-06-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 7
elmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Morning Bro's

Please PM if you have any feedback on Annie

Thanks allot
Old 13-06-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Bunny from MyPussyCatDolls

Just realized that this is only my second Dome 1 FR for 2018, and it was a better experience this time maybe cause there's a lot of competition these days.

The Good
Looks similar to photos, maybe even better. Her body is so and meaty at the right places and a smile that would melt KJU's heart
Bunny seems new to the trade but picking up the right skills to turn a man on. Sometimes playful other times tender.
Services all as described by OKT, she took CIM with a smile.
Speaks English so good to break the ice especially for bros like me
Room is surprisingly good. Fresh towels, proper clean bath almost like hotel without the annoying receptionist

The Ok
Some bros may find that she is too enhanced. Her boobs are not rock hard but it's a good shape and complements her figure very well.
As she is still learning, sometimes you may feel like her service is a bit commercial. To me it's a sign that she's putting in effort.

The Bad
Doesn't speak French or maybe my chemistry is not as good as I thought.
For premium rates at 160, bros may expect gem quality but I think she needs more time and training to get there

Still it was a good bonk and would recommend for bros to give a try especially if the hot faves are booked.
Old 13-06-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 7
meanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on Angel of Bangkok Gems

Nothing much needs to be said actually, with so many reviews on her already.

Looks: Cute, but definitely not as fair and perfect as in the pictures. Needs discount from pic.
Boobs: Biggg. I dunno real or fake honestly. Never bothered asking also.
BBBJ: Very hardworking, focuses on head and many many tongue along with her bobbing head. Takes your cum in her mouth like a champ even when signaled.
French: Aggressive kisser
Pussy: VERY TIGHT. With bush. Seems like she knows how to control her muscle down there to kiap your rod.
GFE: A playful girl that kisses and hugs a lot.

She said she's returning "maybe next week."
Old 13-06-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Crystaltan1005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kitty from Bangkok-Gem

First time visiting this stable and after so many good reviews about her decided to try her out.

Location- central (need some walking if not driving but plenty of food nearby after bonk session)

Looks 9/ 10 - really young and cute petite girl wearing tight red tubes to welcome me in. Look better than photo.

Body 10/10 - got all the curves with no body fats at all.

Boobs 9/10 - Enhanced C but feel really soft like natural. Keep attacking her neh neh throughout the session.

Bbbj 8/10 - Suction was good and i almost CIM so i told her to stop and proceed for FJ

FJ 9/10 - One of the tightest pussy i ever bonk and she can really squeeze your rod once she is high and cumming. Tried cowgirl for 1st shot and doggy/missionary for 2nd. She is accomodating for all position requested.

GFE 10/10 - Best GFE i ever had. Very cheerful and chatty kinda girl. Her english is not bad if you compared to other girl. Able to strike a conversation with her. Cute and bubbly girl.

Overall: Kitty is a cute, bubbly petite girl. We was done in 1 hour and we lied down on bed for remaining 30mins. During the course, she still continue to cuddle and catbath me while i finger her almost 15mins. (cannot remember how many time she came as i could feel her pussy squeezing so tightly on my fingers once she reach climax.)
Old 13-06-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Nelsonal is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Good afternoon Bros,

Would like to seek the seniors here advise on whom to go to for good service on AR and possible can paint and French as well.

Much appreciated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1