The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2016, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Btbs8951 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Out she went and returned shortly to ask me if I'm ok with post ops. Told her I'm fine with it as long as she can blow good haha. She went out and brought in a post ops which I did not see downstairs earlier. She looks good, smells good and straight away I was frenching her while Jenny get ready to top me. She proceeded to give me a bbbj while I service Jenny tool. Jenny tools is not that big, I can't really judge but should be around 5 to 6 inches ba. After about 5 mins of oral, Jenny proposed to top me doggie. The post ops name is Ling and she lied on the mattress while I get into doggie position. All the I was frenching Ling while Jenny topped me in doggie and the feeling is great. Only thing is Jenny tool not big enough imo haha. This lasted for about 10 mins till Jenny came. I'm still not done so I gave Jenny $30 and continued the session with Ling. I would say she is one of the best post ops I had ever tried. She is very spontaneous and ever willing to make sure we both enjoyed ourselves.
Old 29-04-2016, 06:30 PM
Samster

She was rubbing her clit during fj and claimed that she came twice. I seriously do not know whether they will come or not (anyone can verify?? Haha) I asked her if she does cim and she said yes, and asked me to mouth fuck her.. She was lying down and I was sitting on her chest pumping my tool into her mouth.., after 5 mins I still could not come and I requested her to lick my balls while I jerk off. I turned around and she started licking my balls from below.., I pushed forward a bit and she gave me a damn good AR (typing this makes me feel horny again) and she was alternating between my balls and my arse before I unloaded on her breast. Overall spent an hour plus there last night.
Gave Ling $50 for her services and she also asked me to book her to go hotel if I want but only in the afternoon. She will be here for about two weeks I think, asked her but forgot haha. Overall a looker, nice boobs at least B and very suckable, nice figure too and clean pussy and ass. She has a big tattoo on her back and wears red lingerie. My luck to find a gem amongst this group and I will definitely rtf her!! Enjoy bros!!
Old 30-04-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbs8951 View Post
She was rubbing her clit during fj and claimed that she came twice. I seriously do not know whether they will come or not (anyone can verify?? Haha)
Yes, I have personally witnessed a post-op ladyboy in Nana Plaza demonstrating that. She masturbated by rubbing her clit (made from her penis) and she was able to get wet and cum. However they still need some lubricant like KY for penetration.
Old 30-04-2016, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Yes, I have personally witnessed a post-op ladyboy in Nana Plaza demonstrating that. She masturbated by rubbing her clit (made from her penis) and she was able to get wet and cum. However they still need some lubricant like KY for penetration.
From my experiences with Mint, the act of penis getting in and out of her pussy does not actually stimulate her. Instead, it was the rubbing of her clit that stimulates her. When she climax, she will squirt substances onto my groin.
Old 01-05-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha. This is a sad period of time. Long weekend but this thread is very quiet and pretty much dead, because the current batch don't have chiobu.
Old 02-05-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
ggdotcom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think needa go find jenny already
Old 05-05-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 15
Ghost Kelevra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually got 2 not bad looking ones there. 1 is Jen not jenny and the other i forgot her name �� the other told me she tends to go back early on most days
Old 05-05-2016, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all

Don't have time to go down during this 2-3 weeks and will have a 3 night window next week finally to head down.

Looking forward to next week, hope there's gonna be a new batch all together.

Still very sad over the blue balls fly aero plane event by Kow fang, missing her.

Do update on the current batch if there's any bros heading down!
Old 05-05-2016, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

This batch really CMI, most either flat chested or look very manly. Hopefully by mid May new batch will come.
Old 06-05-2016, 01:42 AM
Samster

Just came back from there. Long story short, chose one of the better looking one at the gate name canchit (heartbeat in Thai I think). Went up and her service was top notch.., nice catbath cum bbbj and even frenching too.. She has a big tool but too bad cannot fully erect, the foreskin cannot go back all the way... Had a good top by her for 5 mins then my backside itchy again ask for someone that can suck me off while she top me. She went out and came back shortly with Jenny.. Not the one I had before!! So bros beware, more than one Jenny in the house. This Jenny however is wearing braces so easy to id
Old 06-05-2016, 01:48 AM
Samster

She is one hell of a sucker, frencher, catbather, ball licker/sucker... She is so ever willing to please to my pleasant surprise. Jenny topped me for a while but her tool is smaller than the former. In the end, I rode the former backwards with Jenny blowing and sucking my balls..., came cim as requested by her. Overall money well spent Jenny 30 and Canchit 50... Both have nice skin figures and I would say they are good. When I just arrived, think I saw Ling left and I heard she say something about a booking, maybe some bro had booked her😒 Cheers bros
Old 06-05-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
rlawhdpf is Cool - loads of Potential

Can anyone tell me exact location and systems of Rowell road? I wanna try haha
Old 06-05-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbs8951 View Post
She is one hell of a sucker, frencher, catbather, ball licker/sucker... She is so ever willing to please to my pleasant surprise. Jenny topped me for a while but her tool is smaller than the former. In the end, I rode the former backwards with Jenny blowing and sucking my balls..., came cim as requested by her. Overall money well spent Jenny 30 and Canchit 50... Both have nice skin figures and I would say they are good. When I just arrived, think I saw Ling left and I heard she say something about a booking, maybe some bro had booked her😒 Cheers bros
Ling is Nadia? Are they the same person?
Old 07-05-2016, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sophielee21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any nice "gals" there? I have never been there before and would like to try it out! Are the rooms clean? Or can we bring the girls out to hotel room?
Old 07-05-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster

Took a walk around the area last night, went to H79 and still no new comers. Same batch, quality nothing to shout about.

Already arranged with a bro to have a foursome when the next batch comes with hopefully better quality. Should be coming in mid May I heard. Fingers crossed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1