The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-05-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ragpicker1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

You interested tonight or tomorrow night?
Old 23-05-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
foxhound1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

agreed..Jane is great, beautiful, high GFE & good service.

SHe is going back this Sat, so catch her is you can

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoyoumean View Post
Finally get to try Jane from Lust Vegas yesterday after much waiting.

Looks - Definitely worth the wait and is such a chiobu. Looks exactly like the photo and has those hot Thai beer girl feel. Can't take my eyes and mind off her looks once I see her. She told me her age and I must say she definitely looks younger than she should be. 10/10

Body - She has the fairest skin I've ever seen for a Thai girl, even fairer than most local girls! Not the super slim and bony kind, a bit of meat on the thigh and ass but definitely not plump as any means. Very nice to hug if you are the kind that likes cuddling. 8/10

Boobs: Enhanced C at least, looks great on her. Not the softest but still nice to grab. Nipples are very nice to suck on, she will push her boobs over and let you suck her nipples. 8/10

Painting: Didn't try, but fingered a bit, shaved if I'm not wrong.

BBBJ: Very hardworking, good tight suction and blows for a long time. Gave AR too! 9/10

French: Lots of passionate frenching to turn you on, lips are very nice to wrap around. 9/10

FJ and service: Very service-oriented and hardworking, keeps trying even though her legs and back are aching. Gives her all in trying to understand and satisfy your needs, excellent attitude. 10/10

GFE: Lots of affectionate kissing and hugging, we cuddled and slept for some time between the two shots. Really feels like hugging my gf to sleep. 10/10

RTF: Definitely, her looks alone are to die for. But sadly she's leaving tomorrow, maybe I'll book her tomorrow before she fly off.

For bros who want to book from LustVegas and tried registering on the website, do PM the OKT for account activation or you will be forever waiting.
Old 23-05-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 19
peiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Connie xclusive

Short fr. She was a bit distracted as one of her frens got problems.
Anyway she looks awesome. Petite and fair skinned. A bit ding dong but fun overall.
Enjoy!
Old 23-05-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Modigliani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody interested to mmf sani from d88? Pm me.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showt...post17371 124
Old 23-05-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Angrydude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Nell from LV today.

She's got good looks, and provides a great GFE. Seems like the experience depends on how good your chemistry with her is though.
Old 23-05-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
reddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by protocol View Post
Couldnt get a session with the popular megan yesterday so instead went for Kitty.
OKT highly recommended her and wasnt disappointed.
Kitty is pretty and fair with blond hair, has those kind of cute and yet slutty slutty look. later when she bbbj and look up with those eyes, wow electricity man.
she work in taiwan for some time so she know some basic mandarin and hokkien also her english also ok so communication is pretty ok.

kitty has that impish look that she uses to good effect, when giving you a bbbj she maintains eye contact, very electricifying.
Sex was passionate in whatever position you want, she is very accomodating, frenching all the way. blew my load in cowgirl position.
she cuddled up with me and we were chit chatting and it felt so comfortable i fell asleep, woke up with her stroking me and asking if i wanted a bj. the answer was obvious and second round was better than the first.
washed up and left her a good tip, good girl worth the fuck.
Bro, I am also eyeing Kitty as my next target but I cant find her link anymore. Hope stable didnt up lorry
Old 24-05-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
RP seems to be bucking the trend of increasing prices in Dome 1 and offering some value bonks... Keep it up man! The rest going $150 and above he’s going $100 and below... Competition is good.
Their premium (read: hotter, younger, sexier) girls still priced at the usual levels leh...

Going slightly lower till $100/2 can still score a fairly decent bonk. Sometimes the looks, body, services are more than worth it!

Then, lower still, $90/2 is a different category already, sometimes you got to be really really horny to cum Just saying.

But giving consumers a range to choose from is always good.
Old 24-05-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

AA back. thats gd news.
Old 24-05-2018, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Even though i have never booked angels aura before, good to see them back!
Old 24-05-2018, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 21
xiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond repute

Simple FR for Cof

Looks 9.5/10 Model looks, no horse run.
Service:9/10 GFE max for me.
BBBJ: didnt get. Too engrossed in speaking french
FJ: 10/10, super passionate, maybe coz she recognised me from her previous ICT.
RTF: For sure

Last edited by xiaolong; 24-05-2018 at 07:52 PM. Reason: .
Old 24-05-2018, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
qsilver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any FR on "Guitar" from Soi69?
Much Appreciate
Old 24-05-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
dennisboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Deleted sorry
Old 24-05-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 7
tcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Ying Bangkok-Gems

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=691283

Looks: 8/10 (Pretty Sweet Doll up really nice with nice perfume)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Hardworking and allows me to CIM)
FJ: 9/10 (Willing to change position and smiling throughout and great moans)
GFE:10/10 (Speaks English well and classy. Holds the conversation really well and don't make me feel uncomfortable)
RTF: Yes
Old 24-05-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SaltedEgg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cream from Bangkok gem
Looks: 8/10 similar to picture just that slightly older but her figure was nice
Bbbj: 9/10 hardworking and suction was good
Fj: 9/10 nice moaning and pretty tight
Gfe: 6/10 after the first round she just sit one side using her phone and cut her nails
Rtf: might consider other than gfe everything was good
Old 24-05-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SaltedEgg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cream from bkkgem
Looks: 8/10 (similar to photo slightly older but her figure is good)
Bbbk:9/10 hardworking and good suction
Fj:9/10 nice moaning and is pretty tight
Gfe:6/10 she was using phone at a corner and cutting her nails after first round
Rtf: might consider other than gfe everything else was good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1