The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2014, 08:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Audre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Bf issues

Hello

My bf gets very violent after i refuse to give in to his req to intiate sex . Wad shld i do? Any advice?

Thanks
Old 09-12-2014, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 10
BaronMunchausen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bf issues

If he gets very violent after you refuse him sex, then I think you shouldn't be in this relationship at all, as it's not safe to be around him. If not, he can get very violent when he does not get his way, which is not the way to have a relationship.

All in all, it's your own body. You can decide to give consent or to deny him. He shouldn't have to get violent. However, it does affect the relationship, and if you all cannot talk it out, it might not be safe for you.

Regards,
BaronMunchausen
Old 09-12-2014, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 16
sicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud of

No offence but you're just a sex object to him.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 11
kuche95 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkuche95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audre View Post
Hello

My bf gets very violent after i refuse to give in to his req to intiate sex . Wad shld i do? Any advice?

Thanks
call 999.

He dunn worth your love.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
hello1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhello1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not worth it if he dun treat u properly
Seek love elsewhere
Old 09-12-2014, 08:59 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hello

Thanks
How violent? Did he try raping you when u refuse?
Old 09-12-2014, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 18
user123456 is one of the Best!user123456 is one of the Best!user123456 is one of the Best!

How violent is violent?
Is he using physical force on you?

Guys shouldn't resort to using force. The more u give in to him, the more he is going to do it. If u want this relationship to work, seek some help from counselors/close friends..

All the best
Old 09-12-2014, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello

Thanks
Best to leave him and don't ever think of marrying him as he is that kind whom resort to violent after u became his wife, think twice yah.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2041 / Power: 15
urgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond repute

xmm u give me the feeling he wan to pop ur cherry.. this kinda of guy doesnt deserve u.. to start 3 thread discussing abt him. jus go and call police and move on.. if it is ur first time.. cherish it. give to someone who is patient and can wait..
Old 09-12-2014, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
dylanhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgg View Post
xmm u give me the feeling he wan to pop ur cherry.. this kinda of guy doesnt deserve u.. to start 3 thread discussing abt him. jus go and call police and move on.. if it is ur first time.. cherish it. give to someone who is patient and can wait..
QFT.. he isn't worth it. have a clean break and move on
Old 09-12-2014, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 12
fatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to behold

who on earth comes to sbf to talk about the bf getting violent about refusal of sex?

smells like some bullshit to me.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

this guy has mental issue. you think you will have a good future with him? both of you are only at dating stage and he is behaving in a bad manner,imagine if you married a man like him, i think you nickname will change to sandbag
Old 09-12-2014, 10:13 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

This is a sex forum, we talk about sex , how to have sex, how to get sexed.

Advice is to break up with him, since he is so violent towards you, cum in here and look for better choices, we will wait for you to say

"Yes, I want to have sex with you, samster."

That is all you needed.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 09-12-2014, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Using violence is always a no no to ladies. I think you should break up w him as soon. Not too sure if there is violence inside his blood so there might b other cases whereby he will react violently too
Old 09-12-2014, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hello

Thanks
You have 3 post, and created 3 thread, and 3 complaining about your bf...
You damn free ar?

Go get a life...

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Advert Space Available