The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2015, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Mas pomrakthai so very aktiv here
Old 27-11-2015, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Cannot find SOS thread so decide to post here.

The day before yesterday, MrCity did a SOLO surveillance on SOS and decides to drop his DRONE on May/Linda aka Viet Model Fair White look.
As for the rating, you guys need to ask from him.

Yesterday night,
TeddyBear/MrCity/Shylook meet up with Santa Claus Wong and have a great time as usual.
TeddyBear did some DRONE surveillance and have identified Nasi Lemak/Maria/Candy for next outing.

Shylook left earlier after our claypot siesta with both of us.
While TeddyBear/MrCity/Wong still partying on before leaving at a stroke of midnight.

MrCity yesterday had another DRONE sexercise on NEW Viet Ger by the name of Ah Lin. Holding hands as both goes up and come down after about an hour.

saas<----Next!
Old 02-12-2015, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Mas pomrakthai so very aktiv here
Ya...bro SBY.
Pom and some of those old goats are still very active roaming around in the grasslands of ACE and SOS (Sup Chuen)

When are you joining us for a TCSS
Contact me when you are here and we can visit ACE for some eye-washing
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 04-12-2015, 04:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
urbestman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Ya...bro SBY.
Pom and some of those old goats are still very active roaming around in the grasslands of ACE and SOS (Sup Chuen)

Hi I am new to this forum, though following blog long time. Any way if I can be a part of ur pro group. My wechat Id urbestman_20.
Old 04-12-2015, 04:07 PM
Samster (M)

Hi I am new to this forum, though following blog long time. Any way if I can be a part of ur pro group. My wechat Id urbestman_20.
Old 04-12-2015, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Ufck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi anyone going to ace ?
Old 05-12-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufck View Post
Hi anyone going to ace ?
Planning on Tuesday evening. Can join.
Old 05-12-2015, 05:01 PM
Samster (M)

Cool Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Planning to go on Tuesday evening.
Old 07-12-2015, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Ya...bro SBY.

pak mas coming must advance notice 1 week na.. else i outstation again..
Old 09-12-2015, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 19
hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
Cannot find SOS thread so decide to post here.
Thanks for the update bro KonKam. Its true that the SubChin thread has disappeared. Know what happened? Good to know that we can find pohpiahs at SOS. Time to make another trip north to the famous watering hole.

Cheers !
Old 10-12-2015, 10:56 AM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottip View Post
Thanks for the update bro KonKam. Its true that the SubChin thread has disappeared. Know what happened? Good to know that we can find popiahs at SOS. Time to make another trip north to the famous watering hole.

Cheers !
ok,
yesterday 8:30 pm drop by a while at SOS to wash eye while waiting for Viet Candy.
Was surprised to see Annie aka Ant at OS and she was surprised to see me as well. hahaha

Shylook discovered me and we chat a while before he changes to ACE at 9 pm.
Thought Santa Wong will be there from 8 pm onwards, but it seem he have changed his timing to 10 pm lately.

AT SOS,
you go to your "prey" which is usually Viet gers unless you sit at the middle of the hall where you can do close up "ZOOM" view.

saas<----Next!
Old 11-12-2015, 07:48 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok,
yesterday 8:30 pm drop by a while at SOS to wash eye while waiting for Viet Candy.
Was surprised to see Annie aka Ant at OS and she was surprised to see me as well. hahaha

Shylook discovered me and we chat a while before he changes to ACE at 9 pm.
Thought Santa Wong will be there from 8 pm onwards, but it seem he have changed his timing to 10 pm lately.

AT SOS,
you go to your "prey" which is usually Viet gers unless you sit at the middle of the hall where you can do close up "ZOOM" view.
dammm.... now youre climbing trees again...
Old 11-12-2015, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
dammm.... now youre climbing trees again...
Change location mah from ACE to SOS.
With Santa Wong beside, lots of Viet gers cumming to get handout.

i get to enjoy SYT Viet closeup, like ZOOK camera. hahaha
At SOS, unlike ACE, usually PRC Milf or one of two SYT PRC will go around peddling their wares.

Only those SYT Viet majority will choose to sit middle of the food court but with Santa Wong beside us...
Fuyoo those SYT Viet gerss will cum and have their leg massage by Santa Wong.

saas<----Next!
Old 11-12-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Change location mah from ACE to SOS.
With Santa Wong beside, lots of Viet gers cumming to get handout.

i get to enjoy SYT Viet closeup, like ZOOK camera. hahaha
At SOS, unlike ACE, usually PRC Milf or one of two SYT PRC will go around peddling their wares.

Only those SYT Viet majority will choose to sit middle of the food court but with Santa Wong beside us...
Fuyoo those SYT Viet gerss will cum and have their leg massage by Santa Wong.

kns.... you words really cannot believe de... like oreo advertisement... kejap ada kejap takda...
Old 11-12-2015, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
kns.... you words really cannot believe de... like oreo advertisement... kejap ada kejap takda...
aiyaa..
i only tell as what happen and got photo to prove my misadventure drinking beer session at ACE.
So far, only MrCity and Futaba know my sexploration.

SOS is much healthier as it is open air.
At ACE, it like a cave and you really come out with free smoke, while SOS will definitely smoke free. hahaha

At SOS, SYT Viet gers are more but really need to scout and zero in for sexcercise.
At ACE, SYT Viet gers are really low but once you hook to one, then you get to have hangout with those Viet community.
Futaba and MrCity have idea what i am talking about.

Imagine beering from 9pm until almost midnite, then nap until 3am... or other way, 6am until 12 noon...all FOC...hahaha

saas<----Next!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1