The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 19-09-2016, 03:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

So far, I've not experience any hotel that forbade you from bringing guest into your room. Not even once in my 7-8 years of mongering in Batam. There are those that have implemented card system in their lifts that limit you to the level that you're staying in. These are the ones that may question any guest visiting you and they will call you to proceed to the lobby to bring the guest up to your room. The couple of hotels that I've stayed in that have these security measures in place do not require your guest to register at the reception. Just simple questioning and then calling you to pick up your guest.

Another situation where you might want to take note is that if you are expecting guest to visit you in the middle of the night. Some hotels may have their staff to bringing your visitors to your room to confirm that they are actually the one that you are expecting. I've only had this happening to me when I expect girls to show up at my room late late at night.
Old 19-09-2016, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good news!
sindo extends old man promotion till Nov.
Old 19-09-2016, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
with booking joints, usually you get the fuck-all-you-can experience. Good for those who wanna try outdo their fucking records
Hi bro, care to elaborate on this F all you can experience? Thanks
Old 19-09-2016, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 17
darkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So far, I've not experience any hotel that forbade you from bringing guest into your room. Not even once in my 7-8 years of mongering in Batam. There are those that have implemented card system in their lifts that limit you to the level that you're staying in. These are the ones that may question any guest visiting you and they will call you to proceed to the lobby to bring the guest up to your room. The couple of hotels that I've stayed in that have these security measures in place do not require your guest to register at the reception. Just simple questioning and then calling you to pick up your guest.

Another situation where you might want to take note is that if you are expecting guest to visit you in the middle of the night. Some hotels may have their staff to bringing your visitors to your room to confirm that they are actually the one that you are expecting. I've only had this happening to me when I expect girls to show up at my room late late at night.
Thanks for the info bro tomcat
Old 19-09-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
ozilsanchez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys just got the time to write a fr on my 2d1n trip to batam last wednesday.. took ferry to harbour bay. Reached at abt 11am.. Had seafood lunch at harbour bay with my fren who is returning back sg.. After tat took a cab to da vienna hotel driver quote 60k but i bargain to 50 k. I checked in at 1230 like tat. Booked junior suite as i can claim my hotel booking at work hehe.. i must say its a very nice room big and good ambience. Highly recommended. Its abt sg 80 for a night. After chilling a while decided to go shopping at nagoya mall. And i managed to walk all the way there its ard a 10 mins walk just decided to try and i made it. I didnt use gps and all as i didnt even buy a sim jus gauged the walk thru using the wifi at hotel before i leave. And ya the wifi is pretty good at da vienna compared to formosa and gideon. 2 previous hotel which i stayed.. I walked down quite aimlessly as i had the time to burn and i saw formosa and i knew the way to nagoya mall after tat. Bought some belt and shirts there. Initially my plan was to go noname bar or newton at night so decided not to go joints. But while shopping the amount of cute ceweks there make me very tempted. Frankly speaking the feeling that i must wait till night to get a girl was gone. After shopping took a cab back to hotel put my stuffs and decided to go for cewek shopping. Continued in the same cab. Went to bunga first got abt 12 girls but none really attractive to me than go happy 8.and to my surprise i saw nearly 25 over girls the entire sofa was full. Light up a stick talk to the mami a while. As i am short sighted i told her i want to go nearer to see. The mami is quite friendly too. She offer me a free beer as well. I went near the glass and saw many smiley faces.. found one really pretty gl smiling.. her name is feeya/fia if i m not forgotten. I went back talk to the mami ask her more details. Mami quoted 1.4m. She said she is the youngest ther 20 yrs old. I dono how true. But she is really looking young syt type. She called her out shake hand and she went to get rdy. I brought the price down to 1.3m. Mami was telling another 2 older man sitting beside me was sitting there for 3 hrs and they go off without choosing. Lol..after my free beer done i decided to go off told mami to send the gl to my room at 6. Wanted to go for a massage as my body was aching from previous day soccer. Went to indo rasa. 1 hour massage. I think it was 90 or 100k. And the lady probably in late 30s DID NOT ask me if i want special. Knowing indo rasa i was quite surprised. And even she know that i wanted as i literally steamed during the massage. Anyway i did not ask anything as i wasnt really interested in her. After tat went to buy murtabak at one of the shop near there. Bought murtakabak and satays very cheap. Went back hotel eat and chill.. Played wechat a while. Got nearly 10 girls spam.. all quote 500k for st.. i think standard pricing lol. My girl came and had a routine first round. Not much of foreplay. Than we sit tok tok as we both in 20s got many things to tok. We keep using google translate and giggling ard. She was telling how the bangla treater her about a month back. Like literally forcing few fingers inside and how much she cried and went back. Haiz.. than had simple hotel dinner and we decided to go shower and we had our second round in the bath tub. Junior suite does pay off haha..
Old 19-09-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
ozilsanchez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After tat we tok tok a while and decided to go down walk walk as she wanted to buy cigg. Jus below the hotel we saw a bar named theme sports bar or sth.. we go there sit a while had some drinks got snacks oso
And i saw a few girls there looking sexy and attractive. I saw most of the girl attending to my table smiling at me. Lol
When my girl went to toilet this 2 girls approached me and asked I from wher and all surprisingly they can speak a lil eng. And one sit on my lap ask me to bring her back
I was stuck in 2 situation. I say give me some time. Took her wechat id. I returned to hotel with my girl ard 1 and told her tat my fren will be coming hotel so i asked her if she want to leave she said anything and left. Tip her 50k. And next i wechat the girl she say she cannot come now as the bar close around 2 only. Ard 2.15 she msg me she is done. She told me she and her another fren who stay together want to come my room. She said tat the other gl doesnt want to go back alone. I said okay and start to keep my belonging safe first as its 2 gls coming and u neva knw wat they r capable off. Jus kept my phone and a few money with me. Ard 10 mins they both came up looking really sexy still in the bar suit. I was like tonight really jackpot.haha. till this point didnt ask anything abt service or how much. The gl who i was wechattig is a slim smiley looking gl.. while the other was a bit slutty and arrogant looking. Sometimes i like this way. We chit chatted a while as they took turns to bath. After tat the gl i wechat and me went to the bed while the other say she want to watch tv. She went to the sofa. Junior suite of da vienna is really separated so the gl one the sofa cant see the bed.hehe. we tok a while and kissed a bit and had a first round. Cont soon.
Old 19-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
And finally I am sure you will report all your findings in detail here
Just a passing message :

The whole fleet of female receptionists in one shift where you often stayed in were asking when will you be coming to Batam again 2 days ago.

They seems to be looking forward to your coming. And Sinta will start to clear her leaves on early Oct. She sends her regard.

No obligation to reply me tho,hehehe...

Have a good day!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 19-09-2016, 12:20 PM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Hi bro, care to elaborate on this F all you can experience? Thanks
Lol.. usually booking joints girls don't limit the number of shots you can have. The last one that did it, new Berry, I heard the okt that taught the girls to do so kena sack already. As long as you don't piss off the girl, I think they won't go as far as limit your shots to 1/2/3.
Old 19-09-2016, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Just a passing message :

The whole fleet of female receptionists in one shift where you often stayed in were asking when will you be coming to Batam again 2 days ago.

They seems to be looking forward to your coming. And Sinta will start to clear her leaves on early Oct. She sends her regard.

Have a good day!
Wah bro, you like that post, is clearly forcing him to have a good look at his calendar and try to cheong to Batam...
Old 19-09-2016, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lol.. usually booking joints girls don't limit the number of shots you can have. The last one that did it, new Berry, I heard the okt that taught the girls to do so kena sack already. As long as you don't piss off the girl, I think they won't go as far as limit your shots to 1/2/3.
Yes, booking joints limit it. Like you mention already maximum per shot is 3.(bunga,new berry, indah2, MM, tulip aka kupu2,happy) Unless fellow bros rtf the gals or she likes u or u tip her extra (after 3 shots) then the gals will give you more than 3 shots. Let's not mislead any newbies here going to batam thinking after reading here they gonna tot, I can F a gal as many times I want from booking joints
Old 19-09-2016, 01:25 PM
Samster

Hmm... This is strange. If the joints that you have listed, I dare sat that I've booked at least 2 girls from each joint over the last 6 months (and I've not added Sri Kandi, Hawaii in the list) and not once has I been told if the limiting number of fucks rule. Maybe I treat them as fellow human? Bros who know me and had met up with me know that I'm there almost 3-4 times per month (wait, does that make it every week I'm there?? Lol) and they also know that I'm not going and handsome. Rather, just a plain Joe with a growing tummy. If you know how TCS 姚文龙 looks like, I'm something like him. But the plump version.

Even my other 2 friends on this forum here, one a fellow chap chye (ask the girl what it means to them if you don't know) and another a regular at Happy & Tulip (did I also mention that Tulip/Kupu2 is the first stop when I go hunting?), They also never get the 3bonks rule on them. And, yes, I'm the first who mentioned Tulip changing name to Kupu2 here.

Of course, caveat is... Always treat them as fellow human being. Even as I change girls almost every week, I still don't get bad feelings from those i booked before. (except 1 from SK that I dumped at the hotel cos i needed to rush to board the ferry to cone back in the morning. She's so pissed off when I booked her Chinese speaking colleague - i don't have to speak a single word of bahasa during that session)

Coming to misleading the noobs here. Ask Black Page how i question his credibility when he tried to flip prata on what he said about paying taxi drivers. THAT IS MISLEADING. Bro Black Page, sorry I had to drag you in here.

I stand by my words of not having limits on number of fucks the booking joint girl will give you, provided you treat them as fellow human being. And that is not difficult. Talk to them. Feed then when it's meal time. Buy some nice little things (eg cigarettes, not obat) for them. These girls are poor things. My 20 yo yesterday just assume that tamus always lie to them. And she's only 20 years old. I'm almost weaping tears as I shove my dick in her pussy when I think back what she said. But, still, I gotta do what I paid her for.

Treat a girl like prostitute and that's when she start playing pattern. A fellow bro here never ever had Morena girl leaving in the middle of the night despite what is being said here about these girls. And he's one of the nice chap around. Bro S, I'm taking about you. (y)

OK, I'm getting draggy. Shall so now for the time being.
Old 19-09-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

Sorry for the typo in the previous message. That's what happen when you use swiping on the keyboard.
Old 19-09-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

I was never once limit by the no. of shots in any booking joints in btm since the last 3 ovr years tere nor the need to tip more or rtf to have more than 3 shots. In the same way i wish to elaborate,let's ALSO not mislead any newbies here going to btm tat they can only hav 2-3 shots frm any bking joints & tat they can hav more than 3 shots ONLY wen they either rtf,or wen she likes u or if u tip them more.

Y set such limits in the 1st place? The girls wil only set such limits for knwn-to-be lousy customers as far as i hav heard & if the girls set such limits to tat newbie,it could likely mean 2 thgs to me. U either sux big time frm the girl's point or she's tryin to take advantage of her client.

I hav heard of the 3 shots rule to bangalah/indians,sm even got 2 shot limit in btm. They'll hav to ask themselves the reason y these rules were there for them. (disclaimer - i not sayin all bangalah/indiasn were bad cust,but to most wking girls,they were scare of them)

Jus sharin my exp.
Old 19-09-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster

+1

Treat others how you want to be treated. They are fellow human beings. There may be reasons that pushed them into this trade, willingly or otherwise, they still deserve to be treated well. C'mon... You also want to enjoy the 18 hours or so that you gonna spend with them. Treat them well and you both win.

Note: I don't mean to over tip. Even the lass from Kupu2 when I kena "sok tio", guess what, I didn't tip her at all. My last night girl, I just gave her 100k and she never ask for more. My tip range is
50k - can be improved
100k - good
150/200k - I kena electrocuted type.

Last edited by tomcat007; 19-09-2016 at 04:19 PM.
Old 19-09-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Just a passing message
Have a good day!

You could not believe me, but RIGHT NOW I logged in SB with the precise intention to post a request to you (not a PM, ehehe): is Sinta still there? is the good usual staff still in Formosa or they left already??

Today I sent them an email to book a room for my next stay in October, and I wish to know if Formosa will be still MY Formosa or just a 3-star hotel like many others.

Don't tell me Sinta will leave on the first days of October?? I will miss her for few days?

PS: Of course I cannot believe that "The whole fleet of female receptionists were asking when will you be coming to Batam again"... but I like to think that true. Dreaming now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1