The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Do you regret marrying?

nowadays divorces are as common as cars with PRIVATE HIRE decal on them.

i dont regret getting married, i only regret marrying the wrong women.
Old 05-07-2017, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post

Good one!!!!
Old 05-07-2017, 12:41 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post

true very true...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 06-07-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9350 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
If a person idea of getting maried is having great sexs and physical intimacy whatsnot. Do everyone a favor and please dun get married. Coz it merely shows ur level of immaturity. There is definitely more to marriage then having fantastic physical initmacy.

You can be young and yet matured. But similarly you can be old and yet behave like a kid.
if cannot have sex then why get married. great sex is key to maintaining a long marriage.
if there is no sex marriage, it is either two have reach a stage of nirvana ; or the husband and wife is eating outside..
Old 06-07-2017, 11:29 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
if cannot have sex then why get married. great sex is key to maintaining a long marriage.
if there is no sex marriage, it is either two have reach a stage of nirvana ; or the husband and wife is eating outside..
totally agree

stop having sex with wife years back, because relationship soured

a sure way to know if the marriage is great is how hot are you for each other.

its hard to have a bad relationship if you have mind blowing sex often
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 06-07-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hil169 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
lol. really?
then where do you have great sex and physical intimacy then? with other people? if not in marriage then where?

naturally there is more. But this is a key part of marriage.
anyone thinks having a sexless marriage or a marriage with little intimacy and stale is going to work? tradition is that the Chinese or other races already bless you to have descendants upon marriage, hence the culture to spend the first night together in bed.

English lesson.
"consummate"
To make something official; usually used in a sense with making a marriage official via sexual intercourse.

so you don't consummate, (no offspring naturally) but you can also say the marriage is not official. hence some people I know void their marriage using this clause in court.

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law...ul-a-marriage/
According to science, girls sex drive drop in long term relationships. Especially after having kids. Does it mean that nature actually hint us to change a spouse after every childbirth ...but the society says otherwise
Old 06-07-2017, 11:55 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hil169 View Post
According to science, girls sex drive drop in long term relationships. Especially after having kids. Does it mean that nature actually hint us to change a spouse after every childbirth ...but the society says otherwise
not sure what science text book you studied

but in my experience its not so much about the age

but the changes in values and attitudes

when women are girls, cute and maverick is interesting. older than body and boyness. later on career and status. then money, power, social standing. pretty much the last one is where if you are not the top dog, women start to compare what and who they have. They start this is my guy the best very young in life. And it starts to accelerate in the 20s,30s,40s.

women start to find different things attractive as they grow older. Men pretty much find the same thing attractive from young till old.
Old 07-07-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/amp....al-desire.html

Check the above and you will know. Women generally lose interest in sex faster than men.

Quote:
not sure what science text book you studied

but in my experience its not so much about the age

but the changes in values and attitudes

when women are girls, cute and maverick is interesting. older than body and boyness. later on career and status. then money, power, social standing. pretty much the last one is where if you are not the top dog, women start to compare what and who they have. They start this is my guy the best very young in life. And it starts to accelerate in the 20s,30s,40s.

women start to find different things attractive as they grow older. Men pretty much find the same thing attractive from young till old.
Old 08-07-2017, 02:23 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hil169 View Post
https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/amp....al-desire.html

Check the above and you will know. Women generally lose interest in sex faster than men.
here another study women get hornier as they grow older

https://www.google.com.sg/#q=women+b...49945170 0063

http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/...they-get-older

from my experience, women get hornier as they grow older.

Lots of milfs and divorced women have found a second wind as they age
Old 08-07-2017, 09:16 AM
Samster

So i guess in a way we can only conclude that its the stress from work to maintain the standard of living that decrease the libido of women. If not, every married man should be enjoying great sex as the married couple grow older. Of course, a lot of other factors come into play as well.

Quote:
here another study women get hornier as they grow older

https://www.google.com.sg/#q=women+b...49945170 0063

http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/...they-get-older

from my experience, women get hornier as they grow older.

Lots of milfs and divorced women have found a second wind as they age
Old 08-07-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by akapat View Post
Being a married man with 2 kids, and on the verge of divorce, let me shared my point of view. No speculation needed, and its true life encounter.

Marriage is a lifelong journey, when I first married at age 24 years old, all was not well financially. I hold a "golden rice bowl" job. But I don't find the gold in the bowl.

In fact, that should have been a warning sign to me, but truth be told, I have not much choice either.

Marriage all boils down to money. And it is very very important. Because the constant squabbles by couples, is all co releated to this evil being called money.

It is not about how much you have,cause it will never be enough.

Media,FB,TV fake news, all play a unrealistic view on the REAL live on normal human living day to day.

I can bring my wife to Malaysia, to Taiwan to Thailand for holiday, but I still get slam for it. Simple reason, why no Australia, Europe Japan etc. Cause ALL her friends are doing it. And posting over it in social media to let others envy them.

But there can be a thousands reason why "these friends" can afford it. A few I can suggest, they are really rich, they found a golden pig to take care of them, they strike lottery, they used up their few years saving to just go on this trip because they have no commitment like kids, or worse case, they swipe their credit cards to go on trips. But all this reasoning, becomes "unreal" because her friends are all doing it and posting on social media.

Even you afford to go these places, next come the lodging, can we stay 5 stars hotel?

This topic will never ends. Those who wish to enter into marriage, have to look at oneself financial situation, and also the expectation of the spouses, and note this, first year of marriage expectation, can differs in the 3rd or 10th year.

It also depend on who she has met, who has brainwashed her during your journey in marriage.

It can be her co colleague, her bosses, whoever is hitting on her, giving her all the niceities in life, and brainwashed her that she deserve better.

Singapore sadly to say, is not conducive for a marriage to last long because of the many temptation, false truth, unrealistic expectation.

Singapore is the only country that thinks taking a housing loan of 30 years is the right thing to do. Binding us to 30 years of uncertainties, making us unwanted slave to society.

Money can buy anything in this world. I finally understand what it means. Cause even your wife has a price on it.

I'm in a similar situation minus the kids. (My foresight)
A side effect I must endure for hopes in the future of marriage with the right woman. I was never a fan of extra marital affairs or sex outside marriage. I didn't even drink for goodness sake. I worked hard to feed her insatiable appetite for her sense of gratification. She treated me like a spare tyre even though I'm her wedded husband. I remain an option to her even till the day we divorced. I can fathom the agony you went through. I am divorced and the fight was hard even without the children. I gave her an extra 60k (wife with price tag) to her to appease her to include the term on no maintenance to be paid now or future. She was still trying to make money out of me when we were negotiating our divorce. And this was possible because she was in an urgent need to divorce since she has another bf again. When I left my 'iron rice bowl', I worked hard and now make 3 times I used to in an arduous 10 years. Not very well to do but way better than the past. Yet I remained an option. Brandishing her rights with the WC, she kept having affairs after affairs citing they are better than i am in ways i never thought possible. The woman's charter ruins lives. Some women disagree but It robbed me of my primes and rights to a marriage and family.

A lot of women do not realise how much a man has to trust her to marry her. It is easy for her to fuck around and divorce yet make a pile from her ex husband.

I have to thank her new bf for taking over her, and even though he is a bummer who's only good with words, doesn't even care about her living expenses, his involvement was like a God send intervention.
Old 08-07-2017, 04:50 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
I'm in a similar situation minus the kids. (My foresight)
A side effect I must endure for hopes in the future of marriage with the right woman. I was never a fan of extra marital affairs or sex outside marriage. I didn't even drink for goodness sake. I worked hard to feed her insatiable appetite for her sense of gratification. She treated me like a spare tyre even though I'm her wedded husband. I remain an option to her even till the day we divorced. I can fathom the agony you went through. I am divorced and the fight was hard even without the children. I gave her an extra 60k (wife with price tag) to her to appease her to include the term on no maintenance to be paid now or future. She was still trying to make money out of me when we were negotiating our divorce. And this was possible because she was in an urgent need to divorce since she has another bf again. When I left my 'iron rice bowl', I worked hard and now make 3 times I used to in an arduous 10 years. Not very well to do but way better than the past. Yet I remained an option. Brandishing her rights with the WC, she kept having affairs after affairs citing they are better than i am in ways i never thought possible. The woman's charter ruins lives. Some women disagree but It robbed me of my primes and rights to a marriage and family.

A lot of women do not realise how much a man has to trust her to marry her. It is easy for her to fuck around and divorce yet make a pile from her ex husband.

I have to thank her new bf for taking over her, and even though he is a bummer who's only good with words, doesn't even care about her living expenses, his involvement was like a God send intervention.
I really feel your pain bro. I also had my wife, gf cheat on me. Crap right?

Wife cheat so try to find a way to make sense of it, while she is cheating, I find a gf, then the gf also cheat.

Used to think its my fault, but looking at the numerous bros feedback, seems women cheating is a norm.

you should feel happy to be rid of her you have a new freedom

and you can always laugh at her new bf who in time if he marries her is another green hat waiting to happen.
Old 08-07-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Yesterday I visited my lawyer's office at PPC for some personal matters. He was busy with another client so I had to wait at the reception lobby. In the 30 mins I was sitting at the lobby.... I had the opportunity to see 2 pairs of divorcing couples having argument in the lawyer office while having discussions with their lawyers. So much hatred and emotional drama between them despite the years of marriage to each other.

One couple were grandparents already in their 60s and married for 30+ years.
Now commence divorce proceedings and so fierce with each other when come to argument about their properties and money. Apparently they both own a business which was registered in the wife's name but has been run by the husband.

The other couple were rather young in their late 20s and married about 5 years.
In fact they were having a no contest divorce as both agreed to go separate ways and agreed to split the only asset they shared 50/50 which was the HDB flat. But apparently the Courts had different ideas and issued a Court Order to return the HDB flat back to HDB. This couple was KPKP at the lawyer insisting they want to sell the flat and pressuring the lawyer to come up with solutions to circumvent the Court Order and having heated argument blaming each other for the outcome. Apparently both were financially strap and were depending on the proceeds from selling the house.

After my session with my lawyer.... I blessed myself while walking out of the office that I made the right decision by refusing to get married despite the many opportunities.
Old 08-07-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Yesterday I visited my lawyer's office at PPC for some personal matters. He was busy with another client so I had to wait at the reception lobby. In the 30 mins I was sitting at the lobby.... I had the opportunity to see 2 pairs of divorcing couples having argument in the lawyer office while having discussions with their lawyers. So much hatred and emotional drama between them despite the years of marriage to each other.

One couple were grandparents already in their 60s and married for 30+ years.
Now commence divorce proceedings and so fierce with each other when come to argument about their properties and money. Apparently they both own a business which was registered in the wife's name but has been run by the husband.

The other couple were rather young in their late 20s and married about 5 years.
In fact they were having a no contest divorce as both agreed to go separate ways and agreed to split the only asset they shared 50/50 which was the HDB flat. But apparently the Courts had different ideas and issued a Court Order to return the HDB flat back to HDB. This couple was KPKP at the lawyer insisting they want to sell the flat and pressuring the lawyer to come up with solutions to circumvent the Court Order and having heated argument blaming each other for the outcome. Apparently both were financially strap and were depending on the proceeds from selling the house.

After my session with my lawyer.... I blessed myself while walking out of the office that I made the right decision by refusing to get married despite the many opportunities.
Thanks for the insight. The definition of equality in today's society is loopsided. Marriage / Divorce is one of the clearest way to see it.
Old 09-07-2017, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
Yes I enjoy my loneliness....even I am exercising alone in the park....not only me, I saw senior citizens doing it too.

There are one memorable moment which I cannot forget. Time was around 6 a.m. morning at one kopitiam. There are 5 male customers sitting on 5 different tables in one long row. The table is round and can accommodate 5 people in one table.

And the age of customers varies from me under 40 years, 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s. We are strangers and unknown to each other. We are there for our morning breakfast. First time in life I saw so many individual customers eating alone at the same time and I can see more and more people are eating alone regardless of their age and marital status.

Times have really changed over the last 20 years where I hate to eat alone in a cafe. Now it has become quite normal for me. Once you get married there are huge commitment need to be handled not only for short term but lifetime. Many marriage failed because they cannot and do not know how to solve their own problem, more worse if the other half is super demanding.
Today i saw something similar. Many guys sitting alone occupying a table each. Women prefer to come together in groups. Thats the main difference.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1