The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2024, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Blasterjack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Condom slip off

would like to understand the risk of condom slip off during sex. My condom slip off with one ML. Can I check what are the chances of STD and should I get tested ASAP. What happen was it slip off and the condom still stuck to her vagina. But she took it off and we start again. During the 2nd time, there is no slip off
Old 17-01-2024, 02:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Condom slip off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasterjack View Post
would like to understand the risk of condom slip off during sex. My condom slip off with one ML. Can I check what are the chances of STD and should I get tested ASAP. What happen was it slip off and the condom still stuck to her vagina. But she took it off and we start again. During the 2nd time, there is no slip off
There is always a possibility that you caught something so the best option to allay your fears is to get tested.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-01-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7595 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
There is always a possibility that you caught something so the best option to allay your fears is to get tested.
You should have quickly go wash up once you knew it slipped off..

Good luck bro.
Old 21-01-2024, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
vshyboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Just faster clean it up when slip off
Old 22-01-2024, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 16
zinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud of

Recently, I had encountered a slip off towards the end of the session, when pulling out and noticed that the CD was not there and stucked inside the ML.

And was totally shocked. After which was worried of catching something, went to one of the men’s clinic and followed up with PEP。

For the whole month,totally dare not go for any extra activities. Will be waiting for the completion of the PEP and post PEP test. After that will then see how again.

If you have already exceeded the 72hrs timeline for the PEP. You might want to consider a preliminary check on the 4th week after the exposure and maybe another test on the 3rd month. (If it still caused you to be mentally discomfort after the exposure).
Old 23-01-2024, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinc View Post
Recently, I had encountered a slip off towards the end of the session, when pulling out and noticed that the CD was not there and stucked inside the ML.

And was totally shocked. After which was worried of catching something, went to one of the men’s clinic and followed up with PEP。

For the whole month,totally dare not go for any extra activities. Will be waiting for the completion of the PEP and post PEP test. After that will then see how again.

If you have already exceeded the 72hrs timeline for the PEP. You might want to consider a preliminary check on the 4th week after the exposure and maybe another test on the 3rd month. (If it still caused you to be mentally discomfort after the exposure).
It is probably very low chance to catch HIV with that ONE slip off and the PEP don't help prevent the other STDs. But you should go for urine test to test for the other STDs since it is very easy to catch those other ones.

I never caught anything from rawing my ML for months, but caught some things that turn positive in urine test after rawing 3 or more different girls overseas on several occasions while on HIV PrEP. Had to go on treatment before meeting my ML again. Didn't catch anything in my recent trip from the 2 girls I raw.
Old 23-01-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 14
Traesch is one of the Best!Traesch is one of the Best!Traesch is one of the Best!Traesch is one of the Best!

that must be quite some grip the lady has down under for the condom to slip off.
Old 12-02-2024, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 4
tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of

If the condom slip off while taking out then possible not contact internally so risk is minimal.
If condom come off while still inside then really need to be careful.

Happened once to me as the condom came off when I was coming out and can see the condom hanging from her pussy.
Likely not enough lubrication before the act so the condom stick to internal organs.
Old 17-02-2024, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
yugensg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Clean Bo use, go check just to make sure , anonymous
Old 18-02-2024, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bopigap54 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

safety checks
Old 22-02-2024, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
sotongking76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dsc clcinc visit to check
Old 22-02-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasterjack View Post
ML should be safer than those prostitute coz they dun engage in sex actitivites all the time.
Old 27-02-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
fangy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The condom might be too big, that’s why slip off during sex. Happened to me before. Doggy position. After piak piak, shot… stay inside a while… withdraw and condom stayed in the vjj…
Had to pull it out of my wife…
Later on realised I’m small.. shouldn’t use the standard size 52mm condoms. So I’m on durex close fit (euphemisms…) 49mm and no slipping anymore..
Old 02-03-2024, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinc View Post

I kena b4 last time also, best way to pull out after firing is to hold on to the cd before pulling out slowly.. getting cd stuck in pussy is a rookie mistake haha. If you let the dick stay inside for too long after shooting and your dick shrinks inside, you might also risk having the cd slip out.
Old 11-04-2024, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Dragonfish78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a size that is too large makes the condom slip off
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1