The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2007, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2247 / Power: 21
vin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Simple Story...

Bro,

keep it cumm......ing.

Smile will make U feel YOUNG
Old 23-02-2007, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 19
Mulch is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMulch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tracy had left the club early to and I was to meet her at Circular Road in front of the prata shop.

I was there in 10 minutes waiting for her to show up. Which was lucky as Tracy drove up in her car rather soon after that.

I climbed in and asked her where we would be headed for. "We're going back to my place," she said. "Isn't your husband going to be at home?!" I was rather puzzled.

"Don't worry, he's flying and won't be back till Wednesday."

Tracy's apparently been not very happy that her husband, a pilot, could not spare much time for her and she was regretting her decision to marry so young.

It was all the better for me.

As we drove on, I couldn't stop staring at Tracy's top which still had one button undone, then move my eyes down to feast on her nice legs.

I reached out and placed on hand on her left knee. mesmerised by the smoothness of her skin, I slid my hand up to her thigh, underneath her denim skirt.

"Not yet," she told me. I didn't want to distract her driving so I lowered my hands and just stroked her knee. It was an automatic car, so her left leg was free for me to touch.

As we turned out to the expressway, her left hand snaked towards me and started to rub my semi-hard cock through my drawstring pants. She expertly went on to undo the knot that held my pants up and tried to reach underneath.

I was caught by surprise at what she was doing but shifted myself so that she could reach my dick easier.

She stole a quick look at me and started to rub my cock through my underwear. "Open the glove compartment and take out some tissue." The moment I yanked out a few pieces of tissue. She pulled the garter of both my pants and underwear down to expose my cock.

I was shocked but wanted her to continue what she was doing. There were cars overtaking us on the right and she started to filter to the slow lane.

After she settled into that lane, she took a firm grip of my cock and started to sensually slide her hands up and down. Her thumb constantly reaching up to the tip of my penis to collect some pre-cum to spread for lubrication. "Mmmmm....yea...that's a nice length." she started.

Tracy realised that there wasn't enough to properly lubricate my entire length, she put her hand in front of her mouth, spat into it and proceeded to wank me off again. This time much more vigourously. "oooo, its really nice and thick," she went on to say.

It is normally rather difficult for anyone to make me come through handjobs, but the thrill of the situation was getting to me and I was starting to thrust my strokes with the rhythm of her hand.

"You like this?" she asked. "Yea, you're so good at it." I replied.

She continued with, "I can't wait to put your cock in me, it feels sooo gooood in my hands."

"I want you to rub your cock on my face later yea?" Tracy started to slow down her strokes.

Without waiting for me to reply, she continued to say, "Then put it in my mouth, let me suck on it. Can you imagine that now?" Her grip grew tight and was very slowly milking my dick.

"OOoooo, it feels soooo thick and nice! I want you to fuck my tits later k?" she suddenly increased her hand movements and started to jerk me off vigourously again. She was speaking really fast now and in a high pitch too,

"Fuck my tits yea? I'll do anything you want me to. I'll suck your balls, you can fuck my ass, fuck my soaking wet pussy, you can even come in my mouth."

By this time, I was started to groan with pleasure. Each stroke she gave me brought me closer to orgasm.

"Are you cumming honey? Yea, cumbabycumbabycumbaby. Come all over my hands. OOoooooo cumbaby cumbabycumbaby."

She felt my cock start to spasm and quickly cupped its tip. I closed my eyes and spurted five or six loads of creamy white sperm straight into her waiting hands.

I opened my eyes a few seconds later and saw her licking her palm like an ice-cream, turning to look at me every now and then. I realised then that my left hand was still holding the tissues but there wasn't very much left for me to clean.
Old 23-02-2007, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 22
babycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of light

very nice story....keep it cumming bro.

BC
但回报却是无动于衷, 于是在一次次寂寞的等待中,
心血一点一滴的滴干了, 最后心血全无,心灰意冷,
当爱情失去信仰, 当感情离开忠一的港湾后,
对于男人来说, 爱情是什么这一切就都显的无所谓了!
男人的心冷了, 就再也难以热起来,
因为爱过一次之后已经让他失去了爱的能力。
Old 23-02-2007, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2512 / Power: 18
CrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond repute

Swee ahh, gd work.

CTL

孤独的在人群中间,没有一次遇见阳光
直到今天,我们相遇,让我的整个世界都改变
属于这个人的唯有诺言,让我明白生活还有多少价值
你进来寻找,占据我的整个心,要将我心中一直想要说的话说给你听
轻轻的爱的言语,听了激动万分,只是这样我的心就轻飘感谢上苍
说的这句话,是真的吗?能否看着我的眼睛再说一次
只有一个人,只是你,让我这样日思夜想
我的一颗心带着爱,从现在开始只为你一人
从现在开始请让我只爱你,一个人
Old 24-02-2007, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1001 / Power: 20
Elementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud of

Well done !! Keep it up.
Old 25-02-2007, 02:43 AM
Samster

Thanks for the points babycheong!
Old 25-02-2007, 04:23 AM
Samster

Till this day, I never figured out how Tracy managed to get us both to her place without any incidents.

I got out of her car rather weak-kneed and followed her to the lift. She stayed in a nice condo in the east side of the island. Following her into the lift, I couldn't stop myself from pressing her against the wall and frenching her. My hand started groping her breast at the same time.

The moment we got to her floor, we hastily headed for her flat. I gripped her firm ass the whole time. As she was opening her gate and door, I stood behind her and dry humped her a little while grabbing both her tits.

"I knew you're a horny one," she said.

As we got in, I realised she had a very nicely furnished house. She switched on the side lights and pulled me towards the living room. She led me to her plush leather sofa and I sat down and looked up at her.

Tracy looked down at me, her hair fell forward and framed her face nicely. I reached forward and started to unbutton the rest of her blouse. She took off her blouse and unbuttoned the top of her denim skirt.

I took over from there and leaned forward to plant soft kisses on her taut stomach. As I stuck my tongue softly into her belly button, I could hear a soft sigh escape her lips. My hands were already working on her zipper at the same time and slowly pulled it down.

After I loosened the skirt, I placed my hands on her hips and gently eased it down, revealing her long smooth legs. As her skirt landed on the floor, I lifted her right leg and placed her foot on the sofa.

I turned to my left to kiss her knee, then slowly kissed my way up to her inner thighs. My right hand in the meantime, was tracing small figure of eights up her left thigh, slowly making its way up to her panties.

As my hand found the edge of her cloth, I slid one finger slightly under to tease her. At the same time, my mouth hand reached the flesh of her inner thighs. Just as my finger reached in to split her vagina lips, I bit softly into her thighs, held her flesh in my mouth and sucked on it.

Tracy was pleasantly surprised by this and let out a pleasurable moan.

Her cunt was so wet by then that I could easily slip another finger in her. I scrunched the front of her panties together and pulled it aside. I shifted my fingers to start finger fucking her, sliding two fingers in and out of her pussy with ease. Her wetness could easily be heard, she started letting out gasps of pleasure, "Ah! ah! oh! ah!"

Her swollen clitoris was begging for me to do something and I obliged. I started to alternate between flicking quick licks to sucking loudly on it. Tracy's breath grew short and fast. I sensed that her knees were about to buckle and stopped everything that I was doing.

She looked down and me and wailed, "Don't stop C! Please don't stop!"

"I want you to suck my cock Tracy, you said you'd do anything I want." I told her...
Old 25-02-2007, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 21
bizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to behold

How can I miss this thread ? Good job bro.
Old 26-02-2007, 11:04 AM
Samster

If you like it, rate it!

Share the stories around and make more bros happy!
Old 26-02-2007, 02:42 PM
Samster

Tracy pouted at me as I made my demands but knelt down before me anyway. I know she must be feeling incredibly frustrated, I wanted to keep her that way.

She took off my drawstring pants with no fuss and pulled off my underwear slowly. She then caressed my cock with a loving touch and held it to her rosy cheeks. Smiling at me she, licked my entire length from bottom to the top, just like a lollipop.

But I had an intense cum in her car only half an hour ago and this was not arousing me enough.

"Come on Tracy, make me nice and hard," I said. She next went on to cover my cockhead with her mouth and I started to feel her tongue running itself all over it. I could feel it sometimes flicking it, sometimes playing with the pee-hole, sometimes running rings around it.

All the while, her hand was jerking me off.

As she was doing that, I reached forward to unhook her bra. Her breasts fell free as I easily the bra off, and I couldn't resist giving them a good massage. I spent a few seconds playing with her nipples before reaching forward again.

This time I told her, "Keep sucking me Tracy, but stand up."

As she stood back, I laid back on the couch to enjoy the sight a beautiful woman sucking me off. Because she was leaning forward to suck me, her breasts were dangling and moving together with the head bobbing actions.

I idly stuck out one hand and played with her breasts and started to squeeze her nipple with my third finger and thumb.

By now, she was using her free hand to finger herself at the same time as she was sucking me. She was arousing herself with her own fingers and she moaned as she was sucking me. "MMmmmpf...mmmmppf...mmmmpff".

"Come, let me lick you too," I said and motioned for her to get into a 69 position.

As I lay down on my back, I kept one hand at the back of her hand to make sure she didn't stop sucking.

And as she adjusted herself, spread her legs right over my head. I saw that her thighs were trembling with anticipation as I wrapped my arms under her thighs and placed my hands on her ass cheeks to spread them wide open.

She lowered her cunt slowly onto my mouth and as I started to lick her, I could hear her moans and feel them resonate on my cock.

When I sucked on her clitories, my cock came out of her mouth with a soft "pop" and she went, "oooOOOOAAAA!"

She started to wriggle her butt uncontrollably and I knew she was about to come. This time, I doubled my efforts and furiously licked her clitoris and stuck my tongue into her cunt.

She shouted, "OH FUCK YES!!! YESSSSsss...YESSSsss..." as she felt the waves of orgasm wash over her.

I let go of her after that but she immediately went to work sucking on my cock again, leaving a very wet pussy right infront of my face. Before I could do anything else, Tracy lifted her butt away from my face and started to squat over my cock.

She looked at me, gave me a sultry smile and started to insert my hard cock slowly into her vagina.

"I knew it was a good move to make you cum in the car first," she said. And she was right, if not for a superb handjob in the car, I'd be all spent by now.

Tracy started to grip me and I could her pussy nice and tight, she slowly slid herself down to the base and slowly up to the top again, just stopping short of letting me slip out. She was enjoying the feeling of a hard cock in her right after she came...
Old 01-03-2007, 01:24 AM
Samster

Tracy's soft breasts were glowing in the light that they reflected. I raised my hand to grab one her globes and started to pinch her nipple with my fingers.

She groaned as she started to grind her pussy on my hips. Her wet cunt were juices flowing out and I started to hump her gently. Tracy was totally lost in her own pleasure and started to grind her hips hard onto my pelvis, releasing moans of pleasure the whole time.

She was soon on her way to another orgasm. I asked her, "Does my cock feel good in you honey? Wanna fuck me harder? I'm going to fuck you hard after this."

Tracy's eyes were closed as she was grinding me very quickly now and in between her short gasps for air she said, "Ah yessss...you cock feels so gooood inside me....oooohhh yesss....fuck fuck fuck."

Before long she was on her way to another orgasm and had arched her back really far back. All this dirty talk and her erotic body made me want to really fuck her very hard.

As soon as her body was relaxed, she fell on top of me with my hard cock still throbbing in her. "Get on all fours, I wanna fuck you," I whispered in her ear.

Tracy quietly complied with what I wanted, as if not sure what to expect. "Don't worry, you'll like it," I said as I positioned myself behind her. I rubbed my cockhead along her slit and she moaned, "mmmmmm...."

Feeling that she was all lubed and ready, I thrust myself hard and deep into her pussy with one hard push and she yelped. I held on to the top of the sofa with one hand for support and gripped her hips with the other as I started to fuck her from behind.

I pumped her with quick, loud and hard storkes. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh was erotic and made me want to fuck her even more. She was intially biting her lips to control herself but she eventually couldn't take it any more and put her head on the sofa, screaming with every stroke I put in her.

Tracy cried out loud "Oh baby, not so hard! Oooh....ooh....oooh...aaahhh....arrrrggghh...softe r baby pleaasee...aaaaaahh...aaaahhh!"

It only made me fuck her harder.

The sight of her split cunt and jiggling butt combined her with cries of pleasure and pain eventually pushed me over the edge. As I pulled out of her, she immediately collapsed onto the sofa.

I aimed my cock at her smooth back and pumped every last drop of cum onto her. After cleaning off the last few drops along her butt crack, I sat down on the floor next to her, tucked her hair behind her ear and told her, "You are such a great fuck!"
Old 05-03-2007, 01:46 AM
Samster

Like all horny young men, my friends and I hit the clubs in search of soft and tender prey.

Having started work, we had money to spend and no liabilities. No rent, no utilities, no car...just money.

Every Friday night we would hit clubs like Zouk, Liquid Room and the streets of Mohd Sultan. Of course, most times we ended up empty-handed.

But there were also times we were successful of course. One of these times, I met Tasha.

Closer to midnight, the crowd had started to make their way into the club. We saw the three of them across the dance floor and made sure we had them in our sights as much as we can.

Andy, one of my partners in crime that night, suddenly gave me a nudge and we immediately knew that we needed to head for the dance floor. Sophie Ellis Baxter's "Murder on the Dance Floor" had come on and the girls went on to shake their booty.

We weaved in between the bodies to get near them and eventually got a spot right next to the girls.

Over the next few songs, we were dancing right next to each other. Careful not to eat too much into their personal space. Tasha was wearing a gold halther neck which showed off her smooth shoulders and a short black flared skirt.

While dancing, I would often steal glances at her long slender legs. As she danced, the flowy skirt would move and sometimes reveal a little more of her legs, teasing me with more views of her thighs.

I tried to catch her eyes as much as I could and when she did look at me, I held her gaze long enough to give a shy smile before glancing away. It seemed like she was doing the same.

As soon as the music broke for some lesser known tunes, the girls were heading off the dance floor for a rest. I moved along with them and got myself next to Tasha. I gave a shoulders a soft tap, she turned around and I asked her, "Can I buy you girls a drink?"

Tasha giggled and said, "Sure, feel free." I turned to Andy and gave him a thumbs up. Kenneth came along me to the table where they were hanging out while Andy tried to get a jug of Long Island Tea.

We knew that there was not enough space when we got the table and let the girls sit on the bar stools. As soon as they sat down, I pretended to take out my mobile phone and dropped it on my shoe. "Oops!" I said.

I bend down to "pick" up the phone and was treated to splendid upskirt views of Tasha's sweet lacy underwear as she tried to adjust herself on the seat.

Andy soon returned with two huge jugs of Long Island Tea and lots of straws. I took one from him and offered it to Tasha, who gladly accepted and started to suck down copious amounts of the refreshing drink.

Some chatting later, we found out that the girls had just graduated from school and were taking their time to look for jobs. Our little group was generally having a good time laughing and joking with each other.

Tasha kept doing little things like tucking her hair behind her ear and touching her neck. Standing next to her, I often reached across her to tap my cigarette ash onto an ashtray in the middle of the table.

One of these times, I pretended to loose my balance while reaching forward and placed my other hand on her smooth thigh. It was so soft and tender to touch I unintentionally gave it a light squeeze before removing my hand and saying sorry.

Tasha just smiled at me sweetly and said "Its ok!". The Long Island Tea must have been taking its effect.

We were laughing away at a joke Kenneth told when I felt Tasha's hand reach for mine. I took a drag on my cigarette and turned to look at her, she was still laughing away as she took my hand and placed it back on her thigh.

I was delighted that my hand found a new resting place and I started to squeeze her thighs softly and rubbing it a little while we were shouting and laughing ourselves hoarse at the table.

A moment later, another popular song came on. Tasha took my hand and led me to the dance floor. This time, there was no such thing as private space anymore.

She took both my hands and wrapped them around her tiny waist as we started to groove on the dancefloor. I smiled at her and let her take the lead with how far I could go.

As the music wore on, Tasha turned around and placed her firm ass on my crotch. As she was moving her butt to the left and right, she could feel my steadily growing dick against her butt cheeks.

In the meantime, my hands were inching up the front of her halter top until the top of my thumbs were feeling the bottom curve of her bra which held her ample B cup tits.

She turned around to face me again and put a hand near my ear. As I bent forward, Tasha put her mouth close to my ear. She then gave me a sensuous lick before saying, "Did you like what you saw under the table just now?"
Old 05-03-2007, 03:39 AM
Samster

She pulled back and smiled as she saw me slighly dumbfounded. I was very turned on by the rosy cheeks. I leaned forward to tell her, "You have very very nice legs."

Before the song had ended, we were already making our way back to her table. Back with her friends, she told them that she wasn't feeling very well and I'm sending her home.

We went out of the club into one of the taxis waiting outside. We ended up heading for her home. Along the way, I started things going by placing my hands on her exposed thigh and stroking it.

Tasha smiled at me, leaned forward and we started french kissing. My hand continued to move its way up her thighs, her short skirt made for very easy access. Before long, my fingers were tracing the outline of her panties and teasing her cunt lips.

As I started to softly rub her labia through her panties, she started to moan softly as she was kissing me. Her hand then started to rub my dick through my jeans. As I applied more pressure, she began to press her groin onto my fingers to get more feeling.

When I moved my kisses down to her neck, I lifted the bottom of the panty to expose her cunt and ran my finger over her mound. Tasha couldn't help herself and went, "oooOoooh"

The taxi driver was getting more than just his fare.

Before I knew it, we pulled into a rich neighbourhood and I realised that Tasha stayed in a house. We quickly got off the cab and she motioned for me to follow her quietly.

We snuck into the living room and she started climbing the stairs softly. I was right behind her in my socks and I looked up to see her upskirt. I couldn't help myself as I stopped her midway and pressed her against the wall at the first staircase landing.

I was frenching her and reaching under her skirt to finger her pussy. A few seconds later she pushed me away breathlessly and pointed at her room which was just up the stairs.

After we entered her room and just before she closed her doors, I suddenly heard her mom, "Tasha? Is that you?"

"Yea, I just got home mom. Am going to shower and then go to sleep." She replied and turned to give me a wink.

She closed abd locked the door behind her. Slowly moving across the room, she started to wriggle out of her clothes did a simple striptease for me. When she reached the attached bathroom, she turned around and said, "Come on in!"

Old 05-03-2007, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
4-eyes is one of the Best!4-eyes is one of the Best!4-eyes is one of the Best!

Thanks bro for sharing the story.
Old 05-03-2007, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 18
lucky low is a name known to alllucky low is a name known to alllucky low is a name known to alllucky low is a name known to alllucky low is a name known to alllucky low is a name known to all

hi bros, the story too solid, I steam all the way and want to rape my female asst. Lucky a bro called and I better head down to BS with them now to release now.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1