The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2007, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 19
steamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: A Simple Story...

Good start, well done.
Old 18-02-2007, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 19
Mulch is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMulch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The moment I reached home that day, I told my parents that I won't be visiting relatives with them that Chinese New Year as I got free tickets and accomodation to Bangkok.

They knew better than to ask. I packed some clothes, a few choice CDs and some condoms all in anticipation of Saturday.

The next two days couldn't roll by any faster and by 7am in the morning, I was waiting at the Burger King of Sentosa's Ferry Terminal.

She didn't tell me the time to meet, and deliberately teased me when I asked about it. "It really depends on how excited you are", she said.

At 7.30 am, I saw her strolling past Burger King looking for someone. I decided to observe her first before waving my arms like an idiot.

What a vision she was. She wore a bright orange sundress which stopped halfway down her thighs, her long hair slightly untidy and caressed by the wind and her figure for all the world to see as the sun rose up behind her.

I got up and walked towards her, "Fancy seeing you here!" I said.

"Am glad you're here bright and early," she smiled at me. "Let's go check in."

As were checking in, I realised that she had somehow managed to get one of the villas. The thoughts of what I could do to that woman ran wild the moment I heard that.

The villas in Beaufort come with their own pool and have two wings. Its large and spacious, its occupants really have no need to ever leave its confines.

After we checked in, the bellboy came and showed us the facilities and what to use. As he was explaining the bathroom, the pool, the living facilities, all I could think about was how to bang her in each and every corner of the villa...including the black marble pool.

The bellboy wished us a good stay with a twinkle in his eyes and ten bucks in his hands. I looked at Tanya and suddenly felt slightly lost...all the fantasising about fucking her disappeared and I was faced with reality. I could really fuck her now and I was not sure what to do!

But Tanya was much more experienced than I was. She let out a girly giggle and held my hand, giving me a deep french kiss.

This instantly stirred me and got me hard. She let her forearm brush my cock as she turned to lead me to one of luxurious bedrooms. As we got there, she turned around and said, "This time, let's take it slow."

She hooked her thumbs under the straps of her sundress and brought them both down over her supple shoulders. I took her cue from there and gently lowered her dress down past her hips and watched it fall silently on the floor.

I massaged her half covered breasts and easily unhooked the catch in front.

As her breasts sprang free, I cupped one of them with my hands and gently pinched its rock hard nipple. She offered the other breast willingly to my hungry seeking mouth.

My other hand was already exploring her crotch through her G-string. Fingeres teasingly tracing the outline of the tiny triangle covering the pot of honey beneath.

When I finally reached for her labia, it was pleasantly wet and she pressed her groin into my hands. She was moaning and wanted more.

I looked up from the attention I was paying to her breasts and said, "You'll love my tongue" and got down on my knees.

I could see her legs trembling as I rolled the front of her G-string aside and took a in a deep whiff of her slightly tangy smell. She really had a beautiful pussy, well maintained and inviting.

I used both my hands to part her vaginal lips and started with a strong, slow lick that started from the very bottom curve of her torso and ended with a gentle suck of her very swollen clit.

Her legs went soft the moment I suckled her clit, "Oh my god!! Please let me lie on the bed baby," she pleaded and went ahead to sit on the king-sized bed and lied down.

She bent her knees and spread her legs so wide I needed only to keep her vaginal lips apart. I continued with strong and slow licks as each one illicited a sexy "oooOOOaahhh" from her.

Sensing that she wanted more, I suddenly plunged my mouth onto her vagina and sealed it with my lips. My tongue then went into warp speed and flicked her clit like my life depended on it.

This caught her by such a surprise that she screamed, "AAAARGGGHH!!" and clamped her thighs around my head. I could hear no more as she wrapped her legs around my head like a vice and started grinding my face.

In a matter of minutes, her grip loosened and I could breathe better. Her juices were slathered all over my face and as I looked up, I saw a very satisfied smile beyond her ravishing breasts and very loving eyes.

As I shifted myself up to face her, she cradled my face and asked, "Did I hurt you baby? Where did you learn how to do that?"

I lied and told her, "I was just lucky at reading your body." I have tried this move countless times on women who were ready and asking for sex. It has seldom failed me.

"That was the best tongue fuck I ever had, I think I came three times" Tanya breathed those words into my ear.

"Well I made a promise to you didn't I?"
Old 18-02-2007, 04:03 AM
Samster

The rest of my two-day stay at the chalet was a complete fuckfest.

I fucked Tanya on counter top, she woke me up in the middle the night with a world class blowjob. I doggied her facing the room mirror, she rode me like a cowgirl in the bathtub.

But there are two specific fucks here which I'd like to detail.

As evening approached on the first day, she called for room service while we were still naked under the covers. Only the best seafood, no less.

She told me that dinner will arrive in an hour. "Please wait for me outside while I get dressed for dinner sweetie."

"Why can't I watch you get dressed?!" I protested.

"Well, it'd take away all the fun. And be patient, it'll be worth it," she said in a most sultry tone.

So I put on some clothes and off I went into the living room, closing the door behind me and wondering what to expect.

I was so exhausted then that I fell asleep on the couch with the TV on. The next thing I heard was the doorbell and the bellboy announcing room service.

I groggily got up and let the bellboy in, washed my face as he set up dinner, complete with candlelights. As he left, he dimmed the lights of the living room, heightening the room's ambience.

The moment he left, I heard the soft click of a door opening and turned to see a vision of such stunning beauty that I was left open-mouthed and dumbfounded. Tanya's already a pretty lady, but when she deliberately cranks up the sex factor, no man will be able to resist her.

Tanya strutted out of the bedroom with a slow sexy catwalk. She was dressed in a red sleveless qipao that barely covered her thighs. As she walked towards me, I could see that the slit on its side went all the way up to her hips. The qipao was teasing me with hints of an equally red G-string that was fastened with a dainty ribbon resting on her hips. Her nipples were easily visible under the sheer cloth and I thought her breasts were begging to be freed.

I had lost all my appetite for dinner.

She nonchalantly told me, "Let's tuck in for dinner, I'm famished." I reluctantly sat down on my side of the table, partly because my cock was so hard it made sitting difficult. While she sat and hid the bottom half of her body from my view.

"Mmmm, I love prawns," she said as she started peeling one. I silently watched her as she started sucking on the fucking lucky thing. "Especially when its fresh and juicy, I love sucking its juices out."

I stretched my leg out to trace her calves with my toes and slowly inched my way up her legs. As soon as I got to thighs, she slapped my foot away and told me to behave myself. I knew I was in for it.

She would manage to find sexual references from the mussels to the freaking salad that came along with the dinner. All I managed to eat was a battered piece of fish. My cock was hard the whole time but was starting to grow soft due to lack of action.

Finally she sensed that I was growing bored and stood up. "Alright C, you've been a good and patient boy. Here's your reward...but you have to work for it. I'm going to start stripping out of this qipao. But if you make a single move to touch me, I'll stop and we'll call it a night."

All I could do was nod.

She walked towards me and stood right in front of me. Her breasts were only a couple of inches away from my face. She started by spreading her legs out wide, and because she was wearing four inch stilettos, that sight alone was worth a million dollars.

Her fingers started to unbutton the cloth catches that held her qipao together, and revealed her round, soft breasts. I instinctively went for her nipples and she stopped everything and covered up!

I desperately said I'm sorry and will never do it again, then she continued.

She parted the short short qipao and showed me her red G-string. She turned to the side and said, "Take it off with your teetch." Starring at the little red ribbon, I gingerly bit what I hoped was the right cord and pulled.

The smell of her pussy came wafting through the air as the G-string fell to the floor.

She asked me to stand up next and not to even think about touching her. As I stood up, she massaged my balls through my shorts. Her lips were enveloping the tip of my cock.

I was doing all I could to keep my hands behind my back when she pulled the shorts down and took all of me into her her mouth. As she slowly let my cock slide out of her mouth, she looked up into my desperate eyes. "Go lie on the couch sweetie."

After taking off my top, I lay on the sofa and watch her approach me, her qipao still hanging off her shoulders. With one leg on the floor, she lifted the other over my head and lowered her very wet cunt to my face. No words were required as my mouth went to work. Her hands reached back to slide up and down my cock.

She was soon letting out her moans of "oooohs" and "aaaahs". I decided that I couldn't take this anymore. My hands grabbed her waist and I forcefully pushed her back. "No touching me!" she protested, but she was not in control any more. I was.

I forced her shoulders down and pushed her onto her back. Her qipao flew open and exposed her succulent boobies. I put my hands under her knees and spread her legs wide. "No, don't touch me!" soon became "Fuck me baby, oh fuck me!"

I gladly plunged my cock into the welcoming cunt and she exclaimed in pleasure and sensuous laughter. As I fucked her hard, I sucked on one of her breasts and bit down hard. She exclaimed out loud, "OH FUCK!" and started her contrations immediately.

Feeling the pussy grip my cock tight, I was about to lose control as well and after a few more strokes pulled out of her. I scrambled off the sofa and moved quickly to aim my cock at her face.

She saw my meat hanging right in front of her and immediately opened her mouth wide, somehow smiling at the same time. At that very moment my sperm erupted like a geyser and hurled streams of hot white fluid right at her pretty face, landing on her nose, her eyelids and some right smack into her open mouth.
Old 18-02-2007, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
lampaji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lovely story!!!

keeping cumming bro!
Old 18-02-2007, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
big ben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story bro, keep it up. Happy CNY
Old 18-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 18
MM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes totally agree. Great story.
Old 20-02-2007, 05:48 PM
Samster

Tanya was proving to be the mistress of seduction and cockteasing while I was the ever willing victim.

On the afternoon of the second day, we were lounging by the black marble pool and recovering from a heavy lunch.

More than that, I was recovering from a wonderful session in the morning where I woke up with a huge hard on. Turning to my right, I saw Tanya sleeping soundly, her soft hair tussled and covering her forehead.

Her slightly open mouth only reminded me of the blowjobs that she gave yesterday.

I started giving myself slow wanks while examining every inch of her body. Her soft breasts, small brown nipples, slim waist, well sculpted pubic hair and the hairless mount of her pussy.

I decided my cock deserved more attention than its getting now, eased myself down to her vagina, and started licking her softly. Slowly, like a flower blooming in the morning, Tanya's thighs started spreading apart, gave me more access to her pussy and allowed me to suck on her clit.

"Mmmmmmph, fuck me." she said.

Happy to oblige, I got up and planted my rock hard cock right at the opening of her cunt. Smiling at her half closed eyes, I plunged my dick right in and fucked her rough. She enjoyed every single stroke and started yelling "Fuck me harder baby, harder!".

I pulled out of her, grabbed her waist and turned her around. "Get your ass up in the air." I commanded and she willingly raised her pert round butt up.

My cock plunged itself right up to my pelvis and I heard a very satisfying "Aaaaah!" and I started poundiing her hard again. Every slap of our flesh brought me closer to cumming and as she started to move her ass in rhythm with my thrusts, I couldn't take it anymore and unloaded everything into her pussy.

I know I could get her pregnant, but I didn't care anymore at that point and just wanted to cum inside her.

The best part of the morning was when she turned around and smiled at me. She stuck a finger into her vagina and scooped out my cum, stared right at me and sucked off her cum-topped finger...
Old 20-02-2007, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1001 / Power: 20
Elementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud of

Do continue with the story.
Old 20-02-2007, 06:27 PM
Samster

Back on the poolside, I was slowly falling asleep enjoying the afternoon sun.

Tanya nothing on and was reading a magazine, her naked body is always a sight to behold. But the afternoon sun, a heavy lunch and a busy morning was lulling me to sleep.

Half and hour had probably gone by before I felt a soft tugging of my swimming trunks. I pretended to be too sound asleep to notice. Before long Tanya had taken it off to expose my already hardening cock.

As expected, she started kissing my rod and surprised me by sucking on my balls. At which point I point I pretended to wake up with start. "What a way to wake me up sweetie," I smiled as I looked down at her.

She stopped momentarily, smiled sweetly at me and kissed the tip of my cock before proceeding to take the entire length of my cock into her mouth. I could feel my tip at the top of her throat. The sight of her bobbing head on my cock was sensational. I tucked her hair behind her ear to get a clearer view of her working on my dick.

As I sat back to enjoy the experience, she slowed down on her sucking. She looked up and told me, "Fuck me in the pool baby." I was disappointed that I couldn't come in her mouth but the thought of fucking in the pool wasn't too bad either.

She dived into the pool and I jumped in right after. She swam to the other side and leanded back against the pool wall, spreading her legs wide and beckoning me to her with a crooked finger.

I swam towards her and as I neared, I dived underwater and headed straight for her wide open pussy. Grabbing her thighs when I got there, I pressed her against the pool wall and started eating her. When I ran out of air and surfaced, I saw her eyes closed and mouth gasping for breath.

I lifted up her right leg with one leg under her knee and started to fuck her. The pool water washed away some of her lubrication and gave me a new sensation on my cock. Her vaginal flesh felt like it was stuck to my cock and every thrust into her had much more feeling than before.

Remembering that I came in her that morning, I withdrew and wanted to run into the room to get a condom first. She whined when I took my cock and asked me "What's wrong?"

"I need a condom", I said. She laughed and told me, "I'm on the pill you silly boy."

I should've known. "Why didn't you tell me earlier? I'd have not bothered with condoms at all!"

"Its sweet to see you all concerned about getting me pregnant," was her reply.

"Why don't you punish me for not telling you," Tanya said with a girly voice. She swam slightly to the pool ladder and took one step, resting one foot on the second lowest rung of the ladder. In doing so, she had effectively spread her pussy wide open for me.

She turned around and blew me a air kiss. I immediately swam over and started fucking her like crazed animal. But the water prevented me from the hard and furious action. Tanya seemed to enjoy this and I was happy to hear her moans of pleasure.

But after awhile I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "I need to fuck you harder." She immediately hoisted herself out of the pool and went to one of deck chairs, resting her legs over each arm of the chair. Her come-fuck-me look turned me on even more.

I was right behind her and started pounding her pussy. Her moans grew louder by the second, "aaah, aaah, aaAAhhh, AAAHHHH!" We couldn't be bothered by the fact that someone might hear us.

When I came, I took out my cock and aimed it right at her round fleshy breasts. After I had unloaded everything, she couldn't stop smiling as she spread my cum all over her chest, glistening in the warm afternoon sun.
Old 21-02-2007, 12:37 AM
Samster

Thanks for the positive comments so far.

Hope everyone had a Happy Chinese New Year so far.

Huat ah!!
Old 21-02-2007, 01:16 AM
Samster

The dirty weekend on Sentosa ended all too soon. Fortunately, we had the next day off. If I remembered correctly, there was a tinge of relief too cos I wasn't too sure how much more sex I could take.

Yes, although I'm a sex addict, there's a point beyond which I can't perform.

Before heading home, we went to the Cold Storage at WTC to get a drink before going our separate ways. While we were queuing to pay for our items, I noticed a familiar pretty face at the cashier on the other line, it was someone I knew from the polytechnic and haven't seen in more than five years.

She looked up, caught my eye and flashed me her trademark demure smile which accentuated her nice cheekbones and pearly white teeth.

I walked up to her with Tanya and said, "Hi Yasmine!"

"Hi C! Just came back from Sentosa?" She smiled as she noticed our overnight bags. She looked right into Tanya's eyes and said, "You must have had a good time huh?"

I started feeling uncomfortable, Yasmine was someone I fucked in poly without any strings attached. She liked me and I liked her but just not enough to be in a relationship.

We were coursemates and often went for the same lectures together, however our sexual relationship only really grew after we met each other at the poly's tennis courts.

I, the pervert, saw Yasmine's nice athletic legs first before connecting it to the rest of her taut body. We were playing with different partners on different courts and I deliberately ended my game as soon as I started seeing her collecting the stray balls around her court.

That night I couldn't get the image of her dressed in a tennis skirt out of my head.

We to play our match a few days later and headed there right after our lecture. The sun was already setting when she excused herself to change while I went to the courts first with our gear.

Taking my own sweet time, I set her stuff down along with mine and started changing there. Us guys back then usually wore the tennis shorts under the jeans for convenience.

After I had changed and turned around, I saw Yasmine smiling and walking towards me. "Striptease for me already?" she laughed. "Anytime you want," I smiled back.

She looked fabulous with her tennis skirt, sleeveless tank top and a ponytail pulled through her cap.

After two hours of sweaty action on the courts, we decided to call it a day...
Old 21-02-2007, 01:16 AM
Samster

The dirty weekend on Sentosa ended all too soon. Fortunately, we had the next day off. If I remembered correctly, there was a tinge of relief too cos I wasn't too sure how much more sex I could take.

Yes, although I'm a sex addict, there's a point beyond which I can't perform.

Before heading home, we went to the Cold Storage at WTC to get a drink before going our separate ways. While we were queuing to pay for our items, I noticed a familiar pretty face at the cashier on the other line, it was someone I knew from the polytechnic and haven't seen in more than five years.

She looked up, caught my eye and flashed me her trademark demure smile which accentuated her nice cheekbones and pearly white teeth.

I walked up to her with Tanya and said, "Hi Yasmine!"

"Hi C! Just came back from Sentosa?" She smiled as she noticed our overnight bags. She looked right into Tanya's eyes and said, "You must have had a good time huh?"

I started feeling uncomfortable, Yasmine was someone I fucked in poly without any strings attached. She liked me and I liked her but just not enough to be in a relationship.

We were coursemates and often went for the same lectures together, however our sexual relationship only really grew after we met each other at the poly's tennis courts.

I, the pervert, saw Yasmine's nice athletic legs first before connecting it to the rest of her taut body. We were playing with different partners on different courts and I deliberately ended my game as soon as I started seeing her collecting the stray balls around her court.

That night I couldn't get the image of her dressed in a tennis skirt out of my head.

We to play our match a few days later and headed there right after our lecture. The sun was already setting when she excused herself to change while I went to the courts first with our gear.

Taking my own sweet time, I set her stuff down along with mine and started changing there. Us guys back then usually wore the tennis shorts under the jeans for convenience.

After I had changed and turned around, I saw Yasmine smiling and walking towards me. "Striptease for me already?" she laughed. "Anytime you want," I smiled back.

She looked fabulous with her tennis skirt, sleeveless tank top and a ponytail pulled through her cap.

After two hours of sweaty action on the courts, we decided to call it a day...
Old 21-02-2007, 01:19 AM
Samster

sorry for the double post
Old 21-02-2007, 01:59 AM
Samster

As we headed towards the changing rooms, I told her, "Hey, I'm going to the other side where there are less people."

Frankly at around 8pm that night, there really weren't that many people around. But I just wanted to be on the safe side.

"Sure, let's go there," she said. I started smiling on the inside.

When we walked in the other direction, we started talking about our game. Can't remember too much about the conversation now, but as we neared the changing rooms. I said, "You've got a really good backhand." and pretended to trip over an invisible brick on the floor.

She instinctively reached out to grab my arm to steady me and started laughing. "You've got a neat forehand shot too" she said steadily as she held on to my arm.

Sensing that its now or never, I reached for her hand and pulled her to a dark corridor by the side of the changing rooms, just a couple of steps away.

I held her body close and whispered to her, "I've got more strokes you haven't seen yet." and proceeded to kiss her.

Something about two sticky bodies coming together is an incredible turn on. She opened her mouth and we started some frantic tongue action.

"Show them to me then," she said breathlessly. "Wait one sec," I said and dashed into the guys room. Seeing no one inside as I expected, I ran out and pulled her into one of the cubicles.

I pushed Yasmine against the wall as I stuck my tongue deep in her mouth and proceeded to kiss her neck, tasting the saltiness of her skin. She held her head back and started pushing my head lower.

My right hand was already kneading her left breast through her top and I quickly pulled it off to see her sports bra beneath. Not wasting anymore time, I shoved the bra above her tits.

Yasmine didn't have very big breasts, somewhat of a B-cup, but she had incredibly erotic nipples like erasers with large brown aerolas, they were simply inviting me to bite them.

While I was busy nibbling on her breasts, my hand had already found its way down south. I realised she wore really short tights under the tennis skirt and was a little disappointed. I was hoping for easy access to her pussy.

My fingers were furiously rubbing her camel toe and started to feel the moisture through the polyester.

In the meantime, she had shoved her hands in my shorts and was busying rubbing my dick with my underwear still on.

I reached under her tennis skirt and started to pull her tights down, kneeling as I did so. Soon I came face to face with Yasmine's pussy.

"Oh my god, doesn't it smell?" she whispered. It was actually a vaguely familiar musky scent and didn't smell too bad. I replied, "Do I look like I care?" I replied. I used my fingers to part with vagina lips before leaning in to eat her bushy cunt and suck a very swollen clitoris.

My other hand was reaching for a zipper in my tennis bag and fumbling around for condoms. Finding one, I stood up and pulled my shorts down.

"You came prepared?!" she asked me almost annoyingly. "Would you rather get fucked without one?" I replied.

She took the condom from my hands and proceeded to put it on for me. After making sure it was on nice and tight, she turned around to face the wall and arched her back for me, presenting her pussy for some doggy action.

I slid myself into a very wet cunt and started fucking her as quietly as I could. All you could hear was the sound of a wet vagina with rubber sliding in and out of her. Her tennis skirt covered most of the action and I lifted it up to tuck the hem into her waistline, all the while enjoying Yasmine's tight cunt.

I continued to look at myself pumping her like a piston and her vagina lips split apart to accomodate me. As I looked up, I saw her biting her lips to stop herself from making too much noise. But you could still hear very sensual sounds like "nnngh! nnnngh!" escaping from her.

It was such a thrill to fuck in the poly toilet that I came within 10 minutes. Leaving the both of us quite breathless.
Old 21-02-2007, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Good work with the story. Keep the story cumming.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1