The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2013, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
trashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Simple Story...

Yea me long time didnt hear your stroies
Old 22-09-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 19
Mulch is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMulch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She was getting more and more drunk as the night wore on in the bar.

I wasn't in the best shape either but was wondering how the hell am I going to deal with this situation. She is the account manager for one of my suppliers working on a project with me, and we were out for dinner earlier then drinks. She is hot and we had been flirting all night long but I didn't think it would end like this. I am in Bangkok and I have no clue where she stays.

Three drinks later, I decided we both had enough and hauled her stumbling along with me into a taxi and headed back to my hotel. It was nearly 2 am when I walked past the lobby an into the lift.

Finally when I got into the room, I left her lying on the bed while I went to the toilet to get a towel to wipe off my sweat. As I walked back into the room, I couldn't stop staring at the her long legs as her skirt had hiked up pretty high. She was still motionless but I could at least hear her breathing.

I started getting a hard on looking at her. I walked and sat down next her, reaching out to slowly stroke her soft hair.

She didn't move.

I started stroking her sweet cheeks with the back of my finger.

Still motionless.

I moved my hand down to the top of her cleavage and gently touched the skin on her breast. I was getting high on the pure perversion of my act and the sober part of me was telling me to stop.

But I couldn't as I was getting consumed by desire and she was obviously knocked out.

I only want to see her breasts, I thought to myself as I gingerly moved her outer layer out of the way to reveal her spaghetti top. I pushed as much of the cloth down as I could and saw her bra. Seeing no response from her, I continued to push the cloth until her nipples were showing.

All this while she didn't resist nor make a sound.

I turned my attention to her skirt and lifted it up so that it gathered around her waist. I could feel my mouth going very dry as I realised how daring I was. I wanted to peel her panties aside to see her pussy but at the same time, my cock was super hard.

I took a step back to remove my clothes so that it didn't feel so tight and admired her body.

Old 23-09-2015, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nivlai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

welcome back mulch
Old 23-09-2015, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivlai View Post
welcome back mulch
Thanks bro! Hope I can keep this going, got a couple of stories to share. =)
Old 23-09-2015, 05:24 PM
Samster

As I stood there stark naked, part of me wanted to start tearing off her clothes and fuck her while she was pissed drunk. The other part of me was screaming, "What the fuck are you doing?!?!?!" So I did the loser thing - I started to wank off while looking at her exposed breasts and lovely long legs.

"Ok, I won't fuck her. I'll just come on her legs and wipe it off later. She wouldn't know a thing!"

Before long, I was staring at the ceiling and furiously jerking off. I was thinking of all the things I wanted to do to her - I wanted to stuff my cock between her sweet mouth and fuck her beautiful face, I wanted to spread her pussy lips apart so that I can lick her slit up and down over and over again, I wanted to hold her ankles wide apart so that I can slam into her hard and make her scream, I wanted to...

"How come stop??"

My eyes were closed and I was concentrating on my impending explosion, so I wasn't sure if I imagined her voice or if it was real.

"Why you stop?"

I snapped back into reality and looked down at Fern. Her eyes were half open and she had a hint of a smile on her face. I was stunned into silence. And I was holding a fast shrinking dick in my hand. I reached for the nearby towel I used earlier to hold over what was left of my dignity and said,"Uh...why I stop...? Um....cos I was scared?" I let out a sheepish nervous laugh.

I could barely hear her as she stretched her hand towards me beckoned me closer, "No...don't be scared. Come here Mulch. Let me touch," she was smiling as she purred those words to me. I couldn't believe what was happening as I took a step closer to her. All the thoughts of spending time behind the wrong kind of bars in Bangkok vanished.

She was still groggy as she took hold of the towel and moved it away.

"So small now," she murmured as she put the tip of her index finger right at my cockhole. I was still reeling from the unexpected surprise and my mind wasn't sure what to do. But my flagpole started to rise to the occasion. Feeling my meat grow, Fern also started to run her hand down to my balls and gently massaged me below. "At the bar, I saw this grow big big." She was right, at the bar I was turned on by her and had a hard on for awhile, I didn't know she noticed.

I recovered my senses enough to slowly start stroking her hair again and as I tucked her hair behind her ear, "Yeeees....don't stop touching me," she looked up into my eyes," It feel nice just now and I just wanted to enjoy."
Given the encouragement, I traced my fingers down her jawline to her lips and hopped down to her breasts. I started to give her right breast soft gentle squeezes while giving her nipple an occasional soft pinch. I looked at her gorgeous face as she had closed her eyes and breathed out loud whenever I gave her hardening nipples more attention.

She was by now also giving my cock long and sensuous strokes and I was leaking lots of juice.

Before long, she pulled me closer to her and I was kneeling with my cock next to her mouth with her eyes closed. Next thing I knew, she had opened her mouth and drew me in. Her head was still on the pillow as she made small bobbing movements. A few sucks later, my other hand held her head in place gently while I slowly started to control my strokes in and out of her mouth. She let me take control as I felt her breathe hard onto the top of my cock.

This time I started pinching her nipples slightly harder and that drew very satisfying sounds with my cock still filling her mouth, "mmmmmffff.....mmmmmmfffff......oooooorrrrhhhhhh.. .....mmmmmffff......"
Old 27-09-2015, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1824 / Power: 14
ChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant future

Hope you can control your little bro.
Old 30-09-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

As I admired Fern's efforts in pleasuring my cock, I knew she was getting tired from the alcohol. I moved my hand down towards her panties and slipped my fingers under the waistband. I found her cunt happily waiting for me and eager for my touch. She arched her crotch upwards to feel more contact with my hand. I was happy to oblige and started to rub her pussy lips before parting them with my fingers.

My fingers dived into her cunt to find it very wet already and as my roving found her clit, I used my thumb to flick it gently up and down. At which point, Fern had to release my cock from her mouth and let out a loud moan of pleasure, "Ooooooooooooo....yes yes yessssss......" She gasped.

Seeing her face of pleasure, I intensified my stimulation on her and spread her juices all over her vagina, creating a wet mess that made it easy for me to plunge two fingers deep into her. This made Fern plant her feet firmly on the bed and raise her hips higher, physically asking for more pleasure. Her mouth was in a constant O and the room was filled with sounds of her pleasure.

Keeping my fingers firmly in her, I shifted myself closer to her crotch. At the same time, I pulled her panties down to mid thigh to expose her sweet pussy. I maintained eye contact with her as I slowly extracted my fingers from her wet slit, holding them up, I sucked on them to taste her sweet juices. She lifted her head up and her eyes opened in astonishment.

I quickly pulled off her panties and pushed her long milky legs wide apart. While looking at her pretty face, I lowered my head and started kissing the inside of her soft thighs. Her breaths started getting shorter again. My tongue started to lick her with wet circular trails and slowly but surely moved up nearer and nearer her cunt. You could feel her lower body start to tremble in anticipation as my mouth moved nearer and nearer her clit.

Just before I reached her cunt, I paused and put my nose into her very wet pussy. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to take in the scent of her pussy. I could hear her sigh...

In one quick move, I opened both my eyes and my mouth as I took her swollen clitoris in and sucked hard. Fern screamed as she felt a sudden wave of pleasure hit her hard and she threw her head back onto the pillow. She was finally getting the stimulation that she so wanted. As my tongue lashed her clit with fast and intense licks, Fern started again, "aaaaaaah! Aiiiieeeee!!! AAAAAHHHH!!! AH! AH! AH! AH!"

I alternated my rhythm - fast and furious tongue movement and slow and dellberate pressure. Single-mindedly focused on her clitoris over and over again. Until she could not take it anymore and wrapped her legs around my head. Her hand dug into my hair as she screamed out loud, "Oh god! Oh god! Oh oh oh fuck fuck fuck....FUCK!!! OH FUCK!!!" She tried to close her legs but I forcefully pushed them to make sure they were spread wide apart for my full access to her pussy.

Her words got shorter and shorter as she could not catch her breath anymore, "mul...oh fug....mul...mmma...mmmma...fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck." And when I could sense Fern tighten her grip on my hair, I unleashed an intense assault on her vagina. I licked her with very fast strokes up and down the entire length of her opening, each time topping it off with intense flicking of her clit with my tongue.

This finally drove her over the edge, "OOOHHHHH!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHH!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH AMMMM CUUUUMMMINNGGGGGGGGggg!!! OH GOD!!! FUCK!!!!" Her entire body was thrashing as an intense waves of pleasure caught hold of her. I stopped using my tongue as I was worried about losing it but continued to rub her clitoris vigourously as she was cumming. Eventually she slowed down and laid down motionless on the bed with her the back of her palm covering her eyes.

"Oh my god....that was so gooood..." She murmured to me.

Old 06-10-2015, 12:00 AM
Samster

While Fern laid there recovering from the convulsions that shook her body, I stepped away to quickly get a condom and slipped it on. With her legs motionless on the bed, I climbed back on the bed and spread them apart again. I reached down to rub her sensitive clit and she reacted with a soft moan. "Sorry I can't hold back anymore...I really need to fuck...you...." I didn't wait for a response and shoved my hard cock into her pussy.

She gasped out loud as she felt me enter for the first time and quickly said, "Don't be so rough please! It's very sensitive..." I let my cock sit inside the warm embrace of her pussy for awhile and said, "Ok..." I started to slowly slide myself in and out of her while she let out soft moans with each stroke I gave her.

Before long, I didn't care too much about what she wanted anymore and I laid myself down on her and started pumping her harder. She started to moan louder, I looked down at her pretty face and started to muffle her moans with hard wet kisses on her mouth. She responded with passionate kisses at first before turning her head to take in more air. The harder I shoved my cock into her, the more she moaned out loud to match my rhythm, "OOOOOOH.....AAAAhhhhh....AHHHHHHH.....AAAAAHHHHHH !"

"Let me...fuck....you...from behind," I whispered breathlessly in her ear while I was continued to keep her body under me. She replied with a moan. "Can...I fuck...you from...behind baby?" I kept whispering in her ear. She replied with more moans. "Do....you...want....me...to fuck...you...from...the back....my little slut..." I slowed down my pace to catch my breath, "I'll be very gentle..." I lied through my teeth.

Fern whimpered, "Yes...yes....anything you want...please..." I took my cock out of her very wet slit. She immediately turned over and got on her elbows and knees. "Take it Mulch, take it..."

I positioned myself behind her butt and grunted as I slipped into her again. Starting with a few slow and gentle strokes, she held her head up as she moaned quietly. Without any warning, I grabbed her hips and started to pull her back as I shoved myself deep into her violently. I could feel the tip of my cock touch something inside her as she cried, "OOOHHHHH SO DEEEEP!!"

I repeated it again and slammed myself into her, enjoying the sight of her ass wobbling as our flesh collided. "AAAAAARRRRGGGHH!!" Fern screamed. I started to build up my pace and was soon grabbing her hips tight as I slammed myself repeatedly into her hard and fast. "AAH! AAAH! AAAH! AHHH!! OOH!! OHHH!! AAHH!" She wailed as she felt me pounding her hard.

"YOU LIKE IT?!?!" I could see her nod vigourously. I started pounding her harder, "SAY IT!! SAY YOU LIKE IT!!!" I yelled as I felt my cock reaching it's limit.

"AARRRRGHHHH!!! I LIKE IT! I LIKE IT! AAARRRGGHH!! I LOVE IT!!! O FUCK!! FUCK!!!! I LOVE IT!!!"

I held her hips tight as I slammed into her a few times more and my own cum started shooting out into the condom.

I fell back onto the bed and laid down and Fern also collapsed onto my arms facing me. I half opened my eyes and kissed her lips, "Fuck...that was so good..." I mumbled as exhaustion eventually took over and we both fell asleep, too tired to shower and clean up.
Old 06-10-2015, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
FugPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful story and pics !!!!
Old 16-10-2015, 05:59 PM
Samster

When I next opened my eyes, sunlight had lit up the room brightly and I was slightly disoriented. Fern was lying next to me and sleeping soundly.

"Fern, wake up." I nudged her gently, "It's 7 am already." I leaned over and kissed her on her neck. "Wake up...."

She slowly opened her eyes and gazed around the room, trying to gain a sense of what happened the night before. Then she sat up suddenly, "Oh!! Our meeting is supposed to be at 10 am!"

We were supposed to have a second meeting today at my company's office in Bangkok. It would be very strange if Fern turned up wearing the same clothes as yesterday and everyone knew she was with me. "No time Mulch! I can't make it home to change and reach your office by 10..."

"Then call Khun Sha and tell him that something happened at home. Reschedule our meeting to 2 pm later and we do it downstairs in the lobby lounge." I wanted to get some more sleep anyway. Fern moved her stark naked body to her handbag to rummage for her phone. She had lost all shyness with me by then.

I watched her from the bed as she walked around and dialed her boss. She was obviously nervous and she knew her boss would be scolding her no matter what excuse she gave. As she walked past me, I reached out for her hand and pulled her down onto the bed with me. "Don't worry, I'll make it better for you." I hugged her tight from behind and nuzzled her neck, my cock was already getting hard again seeing her breasts free and available right in front of me.

When her boss picked up her phone, they started conversing in Thai and from what little I can understand, he was indeed angry. She kept saying sorry over and over again. In the meantime, my hand had moved from her waist to her breast. I gave it soft and gentle squeezes while she was talking. As the conversation went on, I started to play with her nipple and gave her soft kisses across her neck and shoulders. Fern responded by laying her head back on my shoulder.

Soon my other hand reached down and pushed her thighs apart. I started to work on her pussy, rubbing and massaging her groin and pussy lips but not penetrating her with my fingers. She turned to look at me and bit her lower lip while I could her boss rattling away in Thai on the other end of the line. Smiling back at her, my fingers made a sudden dip into her pussy to draw out some of her sweet cunt juice. The action drew sudden and audible, "Oh~!" And she immediately tried to cover it up by letting off a string of words in Thai.

She immediately stood up and started to move away from me.

With no intention to stop my access to her body, I stood up and hugged her from behind again. I made sure she could feel my hard-on pressing into her ass cheeks. With no resistance from her, my hands grabbed a handful of her tits each and I went about kneading them again. I turned to make her face the bed and pushed her upper body forward. She was now bent over and her pussy was ready for my taking.

Just as I went over to grab a condom, the call ended and she turned around to sit on the bed.

She was smiling at me as she said, "He will call you soon to make the afternoon appointment."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1