The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2007, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 19
Mulch is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMulch is a Helpful and Caring Samster
A Simple Story...

Am actually posting a series of stories...not in chronological order but as and when I remember them.

Not all of these are real, some are fantasies but most will be based on real experiences.

I'll start with a story about Tanya. Early on in my career, I was a consultant. In this role, there will be occasions where I'll get seconded to client's offices to focus on what they do.

I first saw Tanya when I was sent to work with this IT company. She was one of a few women working in an IT firm then. But Tanya was truly a rose amongst the thorns.

She was tall, leggy and had nice-sized tits which made her impossible to miss. Like all gorgeous women, she was extremely conscious of her effect on men, including a fresh wide-eyed consultant like me.

Her dress sense was awesome, she would often wear pants to the office with a blouse under and close fitting blazer. She knows this shows off her figure to the maximum. Every so often she would come into the office abandoning her pants for a mini skirt. Her mile-long legs would look so inviting and I would wish I could run my fingers up those soft and milky thighs.

Being the sex addict that I am, I was often caught staring at her while I was working. Being a seconded consultant, I had no fixed desk and could plug my laptop anyway, I of course chose the best vantage point every time.

I'd know when she's heading off for the water cooler for drinks and I tried to get chances to speak to her there everytime. I didn't work everytime but she had progressed from asking me "How old are you C?" to "Aren't you meeting your girlfriend for dinner?" I had told her that work doesn't allow me much time to make girlfriends and I'm actually quite a young boy and would need her to show me the ropes.

The good thing about that environment was that not many guys in the IT company can hold a conversation very well but I could. Its the only thing that worked for me. She started to invite me for lunch with her and we hit it off really well.

As consultants we will sometimes work until the last person leaves the office and locks up. I must admit I sometimes work OT just to see Tanya a little while longer and she knew that.

One night as I was finishing off a crucial phase of my project, I had stayed till around 10pm...this time I was so worried about the project that I didn't realise Tanya was the only one left in the office.

She was dressed in a hot outfit that day, a spaghetti strap white top with a blazer thrown over it with a matching mini skirt. Again I was often left to fantasize as I watched her work at her desk. She has a cute pout when her work stumps her sometimes and when she got up to collect print-outs, the sight of her long silky legs made my dick hard.

At 10pm, Tanya walked up to me and told me that she was leaving for the night and I should pack up. I told her to give me five minutes to save my work and pack up. She turned back and walked off to start turning off the office lights.

As she had to walk to the other side of the office, I was done by the time she started turning off the lights and kindly left the ones near me on. As she was walking back, I was struck by this gorgeous vision walking back to me. Her legs where luminous white which were only matched by the white top she wore.

As she walked closer, I could clearly make out the outline of her bra underneath that soft clingy top. She had taken off her blazer as the air-conditioning had long stopped working.

In the short few seconds that she took to walk to me, my mouth went dry and my cock started to grow hard. She walked close to me and mouthed a simple word, "Done?"

You could cut the smell of sex in the air with a knife...

In response to her question, I lifted a finger and brushed a lock of hair off her forehead and said, "Not really gorgeous, I haven't had dinner."

"What would you like to eat then? I'll join you," she said as she leaned in closer.

Emboldened by the quietness of the office and the dim lighting, I leaned in for a soft kiss. "If you'd let me, I'd like to have you for dinner. You look ravishing tonight." I whispered in her ear.

Her hands reached around me and we started kissing each other frantically. She wanted me as much as I wanted her.

She started to grind her pelvis against mine and relished the sensation of my hard dick against her crotch. I needed to lean on the desk for support.

I couldn't wait any longer and reached under her blouse to squeeze her soft breasts. They felt so good in my hands, her soft moan-kisses heightened this entire experience. The blouse went over her head next and I fumbled with the bra catch. Not wanting to waste any more time I just shoved the fabric of the cups under her breasts.

Her cute small nipples sprang out and I immediately turned my greedy mouth on her left breast. Sucking her nipple in, nibbling it and flicking it with my tongue all at once while she grabbed my head and pushed it towards her chest. All she could manage then was an "Oooooh!"

I couldn't take the tightness in my pants anymore and started to take off my belt, Tanya saw what I was doing and wanted to help but made the whole process worse.

As my pants dropped to the floor, she grabbed my dick through my boxers and cheekily said in a cute girly tone, "Oh my...look what I've done...."

All I could think about was fucking her and I shoved my boxers down to finally free my throbbing cock.

"Bend over the desk," I told her. She seemed astonished at my request but hastily complied.

I nearly came on the spot when I saw her tits dangle over my laptop as she bent over. I wanted to suck on them but I wanted to fuck her even more.

I barely could stop my hands from shaking as I reached under her mini skirt and nearly ripped her panties off.

"Please be gentle", she said softly but I knew she didn't really mean it. Why? As I held my cock to split her labia, she was so wet that her juices started to ebb down her soft thighs.

"This gentle enough?" I said as I eased my first stroke into her soft pink cunt. All I heard was a satisfied moan.

I started to thrust into her cunt really hard from the next stroke and was overjoyed to see her ass move with every pelvic slap I gave her. Her skirt was bunched around her waist with her legs spread wide and she even had her shoes still on. What a heavenly sight this was...

It was such an erotic sight that I only needed a few quick strokes before I felt the familiar feelings of cumming. As I wasn't wearing a condom I told her, "I'm coming soon Tanya"

The moment she heard this, she immediately pushed me out of her beautiful love box and turned around. She grabbed my cock and started jerking me off really hard.

The sight of her sweaty tits combined with her soft moans of "Come baby, come baby" made me erupt into her hands and onto her tummy. Leaving white gooey trails of sperm.

I was incredibly high and horrendously spent then...it was an intense fuck. She cleaned us both up with Kleenex from the next desk, we dressed up and went for dinner. Before I left her for the night, I kissed her fingers and said, "I promise I'll make you come the next time sweetie."
Old 17-02-2007, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future
Re: A Simple Story...

Nice story. Start to camp here too.
Old 17-02-2007, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
maleslave69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm...gd story
Old 17-02-2007, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 18
Littlefeet is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLittlefeet is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLittlefeet is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLittlefeet is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLittlefeet is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Setting up camp here.
Old 17-02-2007, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

1st post and it is a great story.simply commendable.Cheers.Camping for more as well.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 17-02-2007, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 19
hawk1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

great story .. awaiting for you to continue
Old 17-02-2007, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
deadghost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls continue??good story
Old 17-02-2007, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2512 / Power: 18
CrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond repute

Me2, camp here.

CTL

孤独的在人群中间,没有一次遇见阳光
直到今天,我们相遇,让我的整个世界都改变
属于这个人的唯有诺言,让我明白生活还有多少价值
你进来寻找,占据我的整个心,要将我心中一直想要说的话说给你听
轻轻的爱的言语,听了激动万分,只是这样我的心就轻飘感谢上苍
说的这句话,是真的吗?能否看着我的眼睛再说一次
只有一个人,只是你,让我这样日思夜想
我的一颗心带着爱,从现在开始只为你一人
从现在开始请让我只爱你,一个人
Old 17-02-2007, 04:50 PM
Samster

Thanks to all the bros for your support. I really appreciate it and hope to write well enough to keep everyone entertained.
Old 17-02-2007, 05:07 PM
Samster

As I went home, I couldn't stop thinking about Tanya and her fabulous body, my only regret is not being able to experience her climax.

She was mostly tryinig to restrain her moans while we were going at it.

Over the next few days, I couldn't take my mind off Tanya and always pictured her naked body under her clothes. But there was never an opportunity to fuck ourselves silly again.

She knew what was on my mind.

One of those days, she came over to my desk to ask an innocent question, "Do you these these figures to plug into your spreadsheet?" She flipped open a folder and showed my a bunch of numbers.

"What figures?" I asked back like a typical blurblock.

She bent closer to me as if to explain what she meant and her finger pointed at some random numbers. But all that registered to me was the top of her loose blouse which drooped to show me a clear view of her luscious globes. To top it all off, she wore no bra...

On another occasion, she was wearing her hot mini skirt again. All I could see was her pert butt and those long silky legs and had a permanent hard on the whole day.

It all came to a head when she asked me to go over to her desk and discuss some strategy with her. Strategy my ass!

She asked me to sit down and rolled her chair next to mine knowing that I'd stare at her thighs. As she rounded her table, she spread her legs just wide enough for me to see up to her crotch.

All I saw was a light tuft of nicely trimmed hair over her smooth vagina.

The look of lust on my face as I excused myself to the toilet made her smile and she laughed as she said, "Take your time!"

That was the first time I ever masturbated in an office toilet.

After I came back, I found a note slipped under my laptop. Opening it with trembling fingers, it read "The Beaufort. This weekend. Just you and me. Meet me at the Ferry Terminal."

I think I nearly blacked out at that moment. I realised that the weekend was only two days away. Nothing's going to stop me from this dirty weekend.

Not work, not football, heck not even Chinese New Year...
Old 17-02-2007, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1001 / Power: 20
Elementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud of

Joining to camp here too.
Old 17-02-2007, 07:26 PM
Sirus_The_Virus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Nice story, supporter here
Old 17-02-2007, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 21
default deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice start.
Old 17-02-2007, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 18
nevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to behold

camping here too.
Old 17-02-2007, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

How come everybody has such interesting encounters in the office wan?

My camping here too.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1