The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2015, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rejections

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerGeneral View Post
Not only thick face but also thick skin .
Yes, thick face, thick skin, thick penis, thick wallet... what else?
Old 03-10-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

I think not only must thick skin, thin wallet.......& so on, most importantly ur heart must be strong, can accept rejection, try again & again, be persistent.

If TS is those shy one, dun dare to approach ladies by his own, maybe can start to join in some common interest activities, come out & mix in a group, hv common same interest, hv same topics to strike up conversation with the lady in a group.
Old 06-10-2015, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
ZacCommand is one of the Best!ZacCommand is one of the Best!ZacCommand is one of the Best!ZacCommand is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloAngel View Post
I like a guy who can connect with me intellectually and is able to carry a decent conversation without boasting about their achievements or how successful they are with girls or their business. A guy should be humble and grounded. With a decent job, money is not the most important rejection reason for me cos I don't expect a guy to provide for me. Rather, it's the connection, emotional n physical, that will make me accept or reject him. Not all girls go for looks. We are not that shallow. Perhaps during dating yes but when a girl is ready to settle down, she look for a good heart and one that will look after her for life.
How would you define as a " good heart " ?
Old 06-10-2015, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 9
Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!

Know when to let go and know when to pull the string.

It is like fishing.

Woman are complex.

I have hook up with a +4 years old lady with me. Maybe during sex, I shared too much on sammyboyforum and she kinda piss. After that she cut connection.

Ultimately, if you respect the lady, they will respect you back. Some prefer fast game, some prefer slow.

Lately I been into several chatting apps, but I notice, if I approach direct, success rate is 0% unless they are worker.

Most of them are looking for companionship, right time and right place, you win a score. But this is hard to adjust, most of them will turn you down saying, I know you too short, don't know you well, I am reserved, we are not suitable or busy for next date.

Once again, depending if you are out to score or wanted to settle. Heart is the most important. Cherish them well and who know, a fb is awaiting for you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1