The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2015, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rejections

No other tricks... just thick face.
Old 01-10-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
TanAnnKow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Good sound advice!
Old 01-10-2015, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
HelloAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VielSpass View Post
Whats your intellect level?
On par with the guy who can find the connection with me.
Old 02-10-2015, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Sometimes, all these boil down whether u two hv chemistry with each other or not. If u r juz looking for flirt, nsa, got tonnes of cash to spare, go to ktv, hfj to find gals. Is true, every gals love money juz as guy the same. If u r rich, anytime can court those vain, high-maintained gorgeous pretty, sexy ladies. But if u r juz an average guy & seriously want to settle down, then better be realistic find a plain looking, average but good characters gals.....go to library, museum, CC to find instead of night life joint.

I believe not all women going for rich men, in fact rich men give some women insecurity. If the guy is hardworking, ambitious, knowledgeable, good character, positive & healthy.....there's always stand a chance for them.
Old 02-10-2015, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeproud View Post
Sometimes, But if u r juz an average guy & seriously want to settle down, then better be realistic find a plain looking, average but good characters gals.....go to library, museum, CC to find instead of night life joint.

I believe not all women going for rich men, in fact rich men give some women insecurity. If the guy is hardworking, ambitious, knowledgeable, good character, positive & healthy.....there's always stand a chance for them.
Got gals go cc or museums nowadays meh?
Go cc for cooking classes?
Old 02-10-2015, 01:15 AM
Samster

orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Got gals go cc or museums nowadays meh?
Go cc for cooking classes?
Hv lah, bro....those intellectual ladies like to go there.....there's a lots of activities in the CC, gym, yoga, pirates, dancing.......lots of female volunteers over there also.
Old 02-10-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hv lah, bro....those intellectual ladies like to go there.....there's a lots of activities in the CC, gym, yoga, pirates, dancing.......lots of female volunteers over there also.
Sure anot. Average age of ppl in cc is 70s la.

They go singsong in their ktv where if you ask for xiaojie, they'll smack your head.

N rest of the place no aircon. So no young ppl will go.

Those who go yoga airobics etc like gigantic sausage in their leotards.
Old 02-10-2015, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sure anot. Average age of ppl in cc is 70s la.

They go singsong in their ktv where if you ask for xiaojie, they'll smack your head.

N rest of the place no aircon. So no young ppl will go.

Those who go yoga airobics etc like gigantic sausage in their leotards.
Bro, sure lah.....some yoga, pirates goer r those fit & healthy type, not all like gigantic sausage lah...those volunteers there r friendly, pleasant types.
Old 02-10-2015, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, sure lah.....some yoga, pirates goer r those fit & healthy type, not all like gigantic sausage lah...those volunteers there r friendly, pleasant types.
Then where's your fr on those pleasant types? Haha

Honestly, when they have classes in their mph, only those really cheapos n older ones will go. Imagine the neighbourhood kids n ah peks laughing n oggling them.
Old 02-10-2015, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Then where's your fr on those pleasant types? Haha

Honestly, when they have classes in their mph, only those really cheapos n older ones will go. Imagine the neighbourhood kids n ah peks laughing n oggling them.
https://m.facebook.com/PAYMyouths
Old 02-10-2015, 02:27 AM
Samster

Nowadays, not only old folk go to CC, there's a lots of youngsters too. If join the youth club, there's lots of activities like night cycling & movies night. Make more friends there.

http://theinfinitesupplyof.weebly.co...outh-club.html
Old 02-10-2015, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Taisho75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts, dun worry too much. I was like you when younger. Average looking, a bit big size. Got rejected for 10yrs straight, but during this 10yrs I saved up and exercise. I had my share of ladies looking for 'suai ge' , well to do guy and those who tio qi lai mai girls.

Dun feel dispair and dun look for syt or chiobus. Usually you will be 1 of the many going after her and she can choose slowly. Build up ur confidence, conversation skills and dun be desperate. Take ur time and be thick skin when u notice a girl stealing a glance at u. Chances are she is interested. Just go up and ask if she like what she sees and give number if she like. If she dun give, just walk away gracefully and thank her for her time. You will be surprised by the look on their face when u walk gracefully away. Remember dun look desperate.

Its is on the 10th yr I got my lucky break and got my first gf. The rest is history......
Old 02-10-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 14
TigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Not only thick face but also thick skin .
Old 02-10-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
sooperdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyTan69 View Post
I think we get rejected frequently unless you are filthy rich and handsome.

Just handsome may not be enough because nowadays you must be able to spend and have all the 6Cs in order to get local girls.

Just my 2 cents.
can you explain bro what are the 6Cs
Old 03-10-2015, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 10
Ashbirdy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshbirdy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ya what are the 6C???

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1