The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2015, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
FR, Swedish Tinder - Fucking two gorgeous ang moh girls in Stockholm

Bros, I'm new to the 'Tinder' app , even though I've gone long periods with no action, i've never wanted to see or by seen by anyone I know in sg and also didn't want to risk having my pics out there.

But now with a new job and a 9 day work trip to Europe (Sweden/London/Oslo) I decided to try the app.

This

My FR to bros back home - Tinder girls in Sweden are just spectacular per capita and a lot of fun. I was there from Monday till Friday this past week, meeting with a few vendors of my new employer by day. By night, I was somehow (very rare for me) able to meet and fuck two v hot blonde ang moh girls.

I met one girl through Tinder in London the week before, but she was a bit eccentric and was way older than her pic suggested (and more overweight). I had a quick drink, but decided it was too awkward to go further (plus she didn't seem to like me much either)

In Sweden, I set up a Tuesday evening date with Freja, a 24 year old Masters' student of economics and on Friday, I met up with Alice, a 20 year old psychology student.

Both looked like models, and I am not exaggerating. And even the other girls on Tinder, looked better than in any other country I've seen.

For any bros that wish to read, following are accounts of one lucky (and dam filthy!) bro with two very attractive girls in sweden.

Episode 1, Tuesday 22 Sep: Meeting and fucking Freja in my hotel room...
Episode 2, Friday 25 Sep: Hitting the clubs and then fucking Alice in the basement of her parent's house

contd...
Old 27-09-2015, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 15
alanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR, Swedish Tinder - Fucking two gorgeous ang moh girls in Stockholm

Chopping my gold class seat
Old 27-09-2015, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don't start first. I go buy coke and popcorn..
Old 28-09-2015, 02:55 AM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Episode 1, Freja

So after I arrived in Stockholm on Monday morning, I had a long day of vendor meetings. At lunch, was by myself, so checked out my Tinder. Honestly bros I couldn't believe how hot the women were, compared to what i've seen in other places. I thought maybe these were fake profiles or whatever.

Anyway, I put my pic up as well, and was just sifting through profiles and liking etc. I had 5 'matches' which meant they liked my photo too, so I started messaging with the 5.

The fastest one who kept messaging back was Freja - I told her I studied economics also and where I was staying .. and I suggested we meet up for drinks on Tuesday, and that i was visiting from Asia and wanted to see more.

To my surprise, she said yes and also suggested a bar pretty close to my hotel, which she said 'all the locals go and they serve great local beer' ... plus she also messaged me her number in case I got lost. We set the time (7:30pm Tuesday after dinner (they eat early there)) .. and I was going into my final Monday meeting feeling pretty high!

So fast forward, Tuesday, I am waiting outside this bar. Looks more like and old Tavern, and it is very cold (can generate fog when you breathe!). As I wait, this gorgeous blonde thing in a light beige coat and fitted black pants walks over. She's about 170 cm, light golden blonde hair, and speaks with that 'sing song tone of voice'

F: "Excuse me, are you Michael?"

M: "Uh, yeah, um, are you Freja?"

F: "Yes, it is so nice to meet you"!

We shook hands and I went in to hug her also, difficult to tell what her body was like in our cold weather coats.. but when we went in and found a table, she took off her coat and was in a light, well fitted pink sweater that revealed her curves. From her sweater, it was pretty apparent she had a large set of tits, at least a D cup.. though again, I being cautious asian, not sure if real or not, just decided not to think too much about it.

anyway, being from exotic 'singapore' she wanted to know all about malaysia, indonesia, singapore, thailand, etc. i work in marketing and i was able to tell a pretty good story ....

Honestly bros, if you see this girl on the street, she's a 10/10, flawless, blonde, great smile. as a bro, i'm probably a 6.5-7/10, ok looking, fit, pretty well educated and spoken but honestly, this chick would be way out of my league. I was able to keep her chatting because she was so interested in knowing about our part of the world, and i seemed 'exotic' to her. right place, right time.

the beers also kept coming, and we were on our third when she asked where I was staying. I'm not a ladies man but I'm experienced enough with girls to know that may be a great green light..

M: "Oh, the ##$*# hotel, just over there. I can we can see it. I have a nice view of the city and some things from Asia. Would you like to see it?

F: "Well, ok, that could be fun!"

Ok, the 2nd thing is, she was so open, so easy going. I mean, I guess if she's on Tinder, maybe that's what she was looking for, but still...

So we paid the bill for our drinks and walked towards the hotel. Outside, in the cold, she was walking close to me. I put my arm around her back

M: "It's so cold right, how do you stay warm in the winter"

F: "oh, you know, various ways"

She smiled, and I leaned forward and placed a kiss on her lips. She reciprocated right away, her tongue snaking into my mouth as we swapped spit out in the open, a few steps from my hotel room.

I didn't want to feel her up in public, first for decency and also because with big coats on, it's harder to fondle her Swedish neh nehs!

M: That's a nice way to warm up in Sweden!

Freja just laughed as we walked towards the hotel.

We kissed again in the lift, as we walked out on my floor. As I clicked my room key to open the door, my cock was already bulging at the idea of banging this hot Swedish ang moh girl ...

contd...
Old 28-09-2015, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
blueboat is one of the Best!blueboat is one of the Best!blueboat is one of the Best!blueboat is one of the Best!

ok, popcorn and coke ready...waiting for more
Old 28-09-2015, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

Bro i guess you must be quite handsome in order to get a match from those swedish girls in the first place?

Enjoying your story pls keep it coming!
Old 28-09-2015, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 9
Vespa0l is a glorious beacon of lightVespa0l is a glorious beacon of lightVespa0l is a glorious beacon of lightVespa0l is a glorious beacon of lightVespa0l is a glorious beacon of light

Story gets hot immediately.
Old 28-09-2015, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
itchyballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Always loved blonde gals. Like a fantasy f sorts.
Old 28-09-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
coleman77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more. Yes Swedish blondes are really beautiful. I use to travel there quite often and my ex colleagues told me that in the old days the Vikings took all the beautiful women from other parts of Europe back to Sweden. That's why there are a lot of beautiful ladies there.
Old 28-09-2015, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
ahyew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahyew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camping for more, if there were photos that would be a bonus!
Old 29-09-2015, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 9
Vespa0l is a glorious beacon of lightVespa0l is a glorious beacon of lightVespa0l is a glorious beacon of lightVespa0l is a glorious beacon of lightVespa0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by coleman77 View Post
Camping here for more. Yes Swedish blondes are really beautiful. I use to travel there quite often and my ex colleagues told me that in the old days the Vikings took all the beautiful women from other parts of Europe back to Sweden. That's why there are a lot of beautiful ladies there.
Fully agreed with you. Last time the Swedish women tennis stars all look great.
Old 29-09-2015, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Thanks for sharing bro
Old 29-09-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by *FiReWoRkS* View Post
Bro i guess you must be quite handsome in order to get a match from those swedish girls in the first place?

Enjoying your story pls keep it coming!
bro i'm nothing special lah, always so-so luck in these matters (the first tindre girl i met in london politely had 'another meeting to atten' after 30 mins haha) .. i think they were more interested in meeting some guy from far away (exotic) and could tell some good stories about se asia

(oh and maybe b/c i told them my sbf nick is one of their norse gods ...j/k!!)
Old 29-09-2015, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
JohnbassIV is Cool - loads of Potential

Good to see a change.

Keep it cumming.
Old 29-09-2015, 04:51 PM
Samster