The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2015, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
loversph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pantyhose fetish/wearing

Hello!

Any fans of pantyhose here? Not just purchasing for your ladies, but also wearing it yourself?

Might be a turn on for some, but it's also a practical form of legwear to keep warm when it's cold, prevent chafing when it's dry and all.

It's both a turn on and legwear for myself.

Just pre-empting some standard responses - it has nothing to do with certain gender/sexual stereotypes.

Anyone?
Old 16-09-2015, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pantyhose fetish/wearing

https://sammyboyforum.com/showth...29822&page=712

There is already a long running thread in here. Where alot of bros in posting and sharing u might want to just follow it.
Old 17-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
https://sammyboyforum.com/showth...29822&page=712

There is already a long running thread in here. Where alot of bros in posting and sharing u might want to just follow it.
Hi bro I agree with you on that thread, but it seems to be more focused on the ladies, which I fancy too, but more recently it has evolved more into a pix thread than anything else.

Thought I'd start something that focuses more on the wearing of pantyhose/fetish itself.
Old 18-09-2015, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 923 / Power: 14
SilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to behold

Old 18-09-2015, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hoselover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pantyhose lover reporting in.
Old 18-09-2015, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Junmai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by loversph View Post
Hello!

Any fans of pantyhose here? Not just purchasing for your ladies, but also wearing it yourself?

Might be a turn on for some, but it's also a practical form of legwear to keep warm when it's cold, prevent chafing when it's dry and all.

It's both a turn on and legwear for myself.

Just pre-empting some standard responses - it has nothing to do with certain gender/sexual stereotypes.

Anyone?
Hi,

The feeling of nylon on the legs is simply wonderful and nice. What are the brands you have tried?

Falke, Elbeo, Gerbe are some of my favorites.
Old 18-09-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junmai View Post
Hi,

The feeling of nylon on the legs is simply wonderful and nice. What are the brands you have tried?

Interesting, European brands. I saw some seamless ph on shapings dot com that I might want to try. How's the quality and any particular ones in those brands you go for?

Personally my stash mostly consist of Japanese ph. Feels like my average height is already at their extreme end of the L-LL size spectrum, luckily it still fits ok.

Couple of brands, gunze and atsugi. Tend to go for sheer to waist types. There's this one called mirica from gunze and the '魅' from the astigu series. Feels good on the skin, fits well.
Old 18-09-2015, 10:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Wolf_blade is Cool - loads of Potential

Reporting in.
Old 18-09-2015, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi,

I thought I replied but I didn't see my earlier post.

Interesting European brands you've got there - where did you buy them from? I saw some seamless pantyhose on shapings, and I thought of giving it a try. Seems like some hoisery manufacturers China are starting to manufacture seamless pantyhose.

Personally I have a stash of Japanese ph. A couple of brands - Gunze and Atsugi. I tend to go for the sheer to waist if possible. For Gunze it'll be the mirica series, while for Atsugi - the Astigu series is good. Length wise they seem to fit me just nice, any taller I wouldn't have made a good fit.
Old 19-09-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

Anyone else wearing pantyhose? Would love to hear your experiences.
Old 19-09-2015, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Junmai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Pantyhose fetish/wearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by loversph View Post
I thought I replied but I didn't see my earlier post.

Interesting European brands you've got there - where did you buy them from? I saw some seamless pantyhose on shapings, and I thought of giving it a try. Seems like some hoisery manufacturers China are starting to manufacture seamless pantyhose.

Personally I have a stash of Japanese ph. A couple of brands - Gunze and Atsugi. I tend to go for the sheer to waist if possible. For Gunze it'll be the mirica series, while for Atsugi - the Astigu series is good. Length wise they seem to fit me just nice, any taller I wouldn't have made a good fit.

Hi,

I got it fm pantyhose-stockings-hosiery and uktights. I find ph fm uktights comes in old packaging and seems not fm original factory.

Below are some of my favourites;
- Falke Shelina 12 Tights,
- Oroblu Geo 8 Tights,
- Cervin Opera Tights,
- Gerbe Collant Voile Gerlon 15 Tights,

Cervin & Gerbe are almost 100% nyion, and wearing them feels like second skin. But their prices are high and really got to be careful when putting them on, uneven fingernails will ruin the nylon ph.

I personally find the Falke Shelina 12 Tights best in its class. It's durable and it don't feel like 12 denier at all, it don't slip at crotch area and it hold well the whole day. My height abt 173, and after trying Falke size M/L and L, I find size L the length is more comfortable.

Have tried Gunze, Sabrina, etc and find them well. Which colours do you go for and where did you get yours?

I wear them with driving shoes and a bit of feet with ph could be seen.
Old 19-09-2015, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9005 / Power: 12
Moderator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond repute

No joke! Man wearing pantyhose! but hardly see vb wear in wetnam!
Old 19-09-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderator88 View Post
No joke! Man wearing pantyhose! but hardly see vb wear in wetnam!
Seriously, no joke. In the right size, and I stress on that - it can be very comfortable. Think of it as a clothing article and throw away any existing biases in your head.
Old 19-09-2015, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi,

I got it fm pantyhose-stockings-hosiery and uktights. I find ph fm uktights comes in old packaging and seems not fm original factory.

Below are some of my favourites;
- Falke Shelina 12 Tights,
- Oroblu Geo 8 Tights,
- Cervin Opera Tights,
- Gerbe Collant Voile Gerlon 15 Tights,

Cervin & Gerbe are almost 100% nyion, and wearing them feels like second skin. But their prices are high and really got to be careful when putting them on, uneven fingernails will ruin the nylon ph.

I personally find the Falke Shelina 12 Tights best in its class. It's durable and it don't feel like 12 denier at all, it don't slip at crotch area and it hold well the whole day. My height abt 173, and after trying Falke size M/L and L, I find size L the length is more comfortable.

Have tried Gunze, Sabrina, etc and find them well. Which colours do you go for and where did you get yours?

Hi there for Gunze I tend to go for the suntan brown shade as that fits my skintone the best.

For Atsugi's Astigu line, something close would be copper brown.

Rakuten singapore offers the popstation delivery option, that is you pick it up at one of the many locations where those discreet lockers are located. Which is great if you don't want folks to ask you about that package.

I'd say it's not expensive, as Scotts Isetan sell the same thing for almost 100% higher, and buying in person you'd often not come across the shade you want.
Old 20-09-2015, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hi Junmai, was just re-reading your post. So you mainly wear them under pants?

It's great that you found one that doesn't slip at the crotch. The so-called large L-LL for Japanese ph should be called barely large enough. Sometimes it gives way at the crotch first.

How many wearings can you get out of the European brands?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1