The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2015, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 18
mrmrxiao is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrmrxiao is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sharing my first MFM threesome experience! Wow!

So we started our game. We each got our first hand of cards.i looked at mine, I was like shit, what a bad hand. My gf also said hers was bad. Then mr d also said his was terrible. So I changed 4 cards and lucky I have a pair, my gf also had one pair but sorry Mr D, he had nothing and had to take off his belt.

Mr D without hesitation took his belt off. We started round 2. This time I lost and I removed a ring off my finger. Round 3 mr d lost and had to play without his shirt. Gf is very lucky though after a few rounds nothing happened.

It was fourth round my darling lost and she removed one of her ring. She said never mind "I still have a lot of things on".

We carried on playing. This time it was Me who lost, i took another ring off. Next, it was mr d again. He had unlucky streaks. I think if mr d is reading this now he can recall he is so unlucky that night with all the losing streaks. But I think the lucky thing is sitting right in front of him is a very pretty and sexy girl, wearing a see through white top which just covers the bra,revealing abit of her tummy, and a dark blue shorts. This girl sitting in front of him will be devoured by him later.

Mr d removed his pants leaving him with his underwear only. Instantly you can see movement down below, I wonder what's going through his mind then. Can see the bulge forming. Seeing the game proceeded so slowly, and mr d lost almost everything he had, he wanted to change the game. Mr d wanted to play something simple yet can make the angel in front of him strip to her birthday suit. You can see how hungry this mr d is. What a beast....but I love it. I love seeing the reaction on my gf and mr d's face. Each time we take something off, I observe the facial expression and wondering what's going on in their mind then.

Tbc.....
Old 16-09-2015, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
juiceaddict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tent pitched.... more pls
Old 16-09-2015, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 10
Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!

+++++

Liked
Old 16-09-2015, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

nice story
Old 16-09-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chickeneggchamp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tent pitched. please continue TS!
Old 17-09-2015, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 9
beefnoodle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here
Old 17-09-2015, 02:35 AM
Samster

mrmrxiao is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrmrxiao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mr d wanted to change to a game which is a no brainer, the most important thing , it must be fast. We had the whole night to ourselves but why does he seem so eager? He must be,wanted so badly to see what's underneath her blouse and pants. Mr d seemed very starved and deprived, despite a gentlemanly look on the outside, but deep inside is a beast yet to be unleashed. You can see from mr d's eyes, constantly eyeing on my gal and keep hoping that she will lose.

Deep inside me, I also hope that my darling will lose and strip bare naked in front of us. I wonder how it feels and how she will react.

We changed game, mr d suggested to play a game whereby u guess whether the next card is higher or lower. He shuffled the cards and opened the first card. It was 8club.
It was my turn. I guessed lower. It turned out to be J diamond.
I lost and straightaway I took my t shirt off.
Next was mr d and he guessed lower, he was correct as the next card was a 4hearts and next my darlings turn.
my gal guessed higher, but it turned out to be 3spades. She lost!
She removed another ring.

The game was getting faster and u can see the lecherous grin on mr d's face. Then it was back to me I guessed higher of course, it was 9spades. Then it was back to mr d. Mr d guessed higher, but it turned out to be 5hearts.

At this point of time, mr d had to take off his last piece of clothing. He had nothing left. He just turned facing the toilet away from us and took off his underwear.. After that he turned back and sat on the bed facing us. His cock grew in size and hardened. Mr d doesn't have the biggest package, not long and not thick,but something special about his cock is his dickhead is huge in comparison to his whole shaft. His cockhead was bright red in colour. Probably all the blood in his body suddenly channeled to his big mushroom head. He was very proud of his member.

We continued the game, my gf guessed higher, and bingo she is correct. It turned out to be Queen spade. I chose lower,it turned out to be 8 diamond. I got it correct too. Mr d always have tough decisions. He chose higher, but turned out to be a 7club. He is really unlucky. Mr d had to do his forfeit of 5 push ups. He place his hands on the edge of the queen sized bed and did 5 push ups. Now it was my gf's turn again. She chose higher. Turned out to be 4 diamond, she lost again. She took out the last accessory on her hand. She still had 2 ear rings left.

I chose higher , I was right again! It was 10spade. Back to mr d, he chose higher, this time round he lost again! It was 7hearts. Mr d did another 5 push ups. So poor thing...

Tbc....
Old 17-09-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
iNotChioBu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for next update
Old 17-09-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
AnjingMati deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shiok ah stripping games ....
Please update soon !!
Old 18-09-2015, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mr D had to do 5 push ups wth his dick dangling. My gf was giggling while watching him pump against the bed. Up next was my.gf's turn. She choose lower, and she lost, it was Ace of spade. She took off an ear ring from her right ear. Confirm lower, it was 10 hearts.

Mr D guessed the next card, and again he lost. He chose lower yet king hearts. He was telling us, before action starts he had no energy already.all spent on the forfeits. He begin dry humping the bed again. We laughed at his misfortune. Gf lost the next one with a queen hearts.she removed her last earring.

Next i lost too with a ace of hearts. I took off my pants, leaving only boxers on. Mr d won finally with 4clubs. Gf lost the next one with a 3 clubs, she had to remove her see thru blouse, exposing her 34D boobs with only a white lacy and floral bra. Mr D's eyes almost popped out, starring at her cleavage. What a treat to Mr D's eyes. I too also lost the next card! I chose higher and end up lower! 2clubs!!! I had to remove my boxer. I felt weird exposing myself to my gf and a male stranger. My cock wasnt responding, staying flacid all tje while. Mr D was laughing, he said easy. He chose higher, but know what? He lost! He had the smallest card,2 Diamond! What are the odds???! He complained later he really dont have strength already. I said, never mind, Mr D can come 7 times in 3.5hrs in his past sexperience...yes he is famous for coming 7 times in 3.5hrs. He shared with us too, prior to that i read his old post, he really can cum many times. Gf won again with jack spade. I lost with 9spade. So i did dips instead of push up.

Mr d took the used stack of cards and reshuffled in again. He won with 8 hearts. My gf lost the next, now she had to remove her shorts, leaving her in undies and bra. Mr d scanned her body again and saw a wet spot on her white floral panty. My darling probably is sexcited. She look really good and sexy in her matching bra and panty.

Tbc...
Old 18-09-2015, 04:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
iCat69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please carry on
Old 18-09-2015, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 10
coconutboy is one of the Best!coconutboy is one of the Best!coconutboy is one of the Best!
Please go on
Old 18-09-2015, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Sharing my first MFM threesome experience! Wow!

Waiting for update nice story.
Old 18-09-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
B0njovi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story! Waiting for next update
Old 19-09-2015, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
iFarkCare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please !!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1