The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2015, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
noiv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
memoirs

disclaimer: the story that i'm about to share, occurred many years ago, and are true to a certain extent and i will also be altering the names of those who i am about to mention so as to protect their identity.
in the spirit of sharing, i would like to take this opportunity to pre apologize if i were to say something wrong, or offend anyone, but as the saying goes, you can't please everyone.

without further ado, i shall commence.

coming from an average singaporean family, i studied in a neighbourhood secondary school & had the typical life everyone mostly had.
with that, came countless good & bad stuff that made life simply colorful, and of course, exciting.

it was the start of a brand new year, but same old people, same old stuff.
however, what i was looking forward to, were the new people that were going to be in the same class as i was for the rest of the year.

naturally, i didn't take note of who the guys were, but i definitely noticed several head turning girls.

to be continued.
Old 09-09-2015, 06:06 PM
titivillus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: memoirs

Sounds like the usual fare and going to be boring...
Old 09-09-2015, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 9
MakeYouBark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMakeYouBark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS you left out the most important detail .....

Are you male, female or half-half?
Old 09-09-2015, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
BlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camping here while cooling off period cool off
Old 10-09-2015, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
DeCrucifix is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDeCrucifix is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by titivillus View Post
Sounds like the usual fare and going to be boring...
School holidays stories .
Old 10-09-2015, 10:37 AM
Samster

one of them was jane, i couldn't take my eyes off her. she wasn't your usual plain jane, but rather someone that was approachable, yet had that aura of secrecy around her.

over time, i managed to get her contact number, and eventually managed to woo her. however, i didn't manage to successfully woo her as things were't going right between the both of us.
having unintentionally mixed with the wrong crowd, i was getting myself twirled up with the bad company in school.

on a usual slack at the void deck after school, i got to know one of the heads for a gang that 'governed' that area. and for god knows what happened, i somehow joined them and became one of them.
on my first day of the job, i was to drop by their headquarters to go through a briefing, and some other stuff.
i was then assigned to one of the heads there, and in the clique, they had more than 60 members that comprised of both guys and girls, and this alone was merely for one area.
i casually asked one of them how many members did this gang have islandwide, and he told me that they had more than 1400 people all around.

after the briefing, we went for drinks and i was explained the dos and donts, and the perks that i was entitled to as i was one of them.

over time, i rose through the ranks and took the rank of junior head, which included more responsibilities, more power, and also, more perks.

to be continued.
Old 10-09-2015, 08:06 PM
Samster

moving forward, we handled the dirty stuff the gang required us to do, but on top of that, i still tried to complete my studies.

there was an instance where jane's friend accidentally offended a rival gang member when she accidentally bumped and spilled drinks at the canteen onto her.
since that day onwards, bullying, name calling, harassment, etc started, it was pretty obvious the girl that had drinks spilt onto her wasn't really happy about it and decided to get the guys to disturb jane's friend.
the things that they did, got pretty unbearable & she decided that it was time for it to stop.

jane's friend was the typical ITE student with a tinge of ahlian in her.
her name was melissa, and she was introduced to me by one of her friends that knew she needed help.
and with all new members, they had to be either approved by the junior head, or the head himself.

i then told her friend to ask melissa to come over to our headquarters, which was located at one of the landed properties in singapore.
i told her to come over at 10pm, where most of the members were around, so that everyone could get to know her or interact with her so as to make her feel at home.
in fact, she was early, and she called me as she couldn't find the place.

melissa loooked something like this: http://tinypic.com/r/5evfw2/8

one of my guys ushered her into the house and got her some drinks while i settled some of my stuff before i could attend to her.
upon meeting her, i sat her down as she explained to me her woes, and i was assured her that we'll settle it for her and also 'protect' her.
i also explained to her how we worked, and what she had to do in exchange for our 'protection'

she was rather open, and told me that she was okay with it so long as the harassment and bullying stopped.
so we went through some formalities, and decided to ask her to go outside to wait while myself and another junior head discussed some issues about the new members.

suddenly, john, the other junior head informed me that he had another new member coming at 11pm, and we might as well wait for the both of them to arrive then brief them together.
i agreed.

while waiting, i went outside to talk to melissa, about her family, about her school life, her finances, her boyfriend, her sexual lifestyle, etc.
i raised the question about how often she does it with her boyfriend, and she told me that they seldom had it already, as her boyfriend was serving national service on an overseas attachment.
Old 10-09-2015, 08:07 PM
Samster

it was soon 11 and the other girl was on time, her name was yvonne, also another ITE student, but she wasn't in a situation like melissa, but she wanted to join one as her boyfriend was in our gang as well.
i was surprised, but got to know that her boyfriend was one of the new members as well.

i've been through this passage and i know how hard it is for new members to intergrate into our gang, and i constantly make it easy for the new ones so as to help them feel at home.

we then sat the both girls down, and infront of john, explained to the both of them that for girls to join the gang, the formality and ritual, perhaps tradition, is to get fucked by the senior leaders of the gang before being allowed formal entry, and in this instance, it was john and myself, as the organization was split up into many different parts of singapore and we were the in charge for that specific area.

the girls started 'huh-ing' and sighing, etc, but it was strict tradition and they eventually gave in and agreed despite being worried that their boyfriends would find out.
yvonne's boyfriend already knew, as he's one of us.

they looked something like this: http://tinypic.com/r/2lndagi/8

we then told them to go to 2 different rooms to prepare themselves first as john and myself lighted a cigarette before we started.
john expressed interest in having yvonne first, and asked me if it was okay with me, which i casually agreed since he was the one that was incharge of her.

after the smoke, we went to the drawers to get condoms before entering the respective rooms.
upon entering the room, melissa was sitting there on the bed, not knowing what to do.
i then told melissa to stand infront of me, and start taking off her clothes.
she was really nervous, i could feel that her hands were ice cold.
her clothes came off piece by piece, revealing her black bra & thongs which i personally had a hand in removing them.

i've done this ritual or tradition about 6 times since i took on the role of junior head, but everytime it's just different, and perhaps boasts a fresh aura around them.
melissa was stark naked infront of me, her B cup boobs were enticing enough for me to go over and hug her tightly.
i then got her to kneel down as she starting blowing me, i was so damn horny and wanted to fuck her immediately, without further waiting, i told her to stop blowing and as i laid her down, i noticed how different her pussy looked, it looked like as though she was single, if you get what i mean.
Old 10-09-2015, 08:09 PM
Samster

i started to lick her until she was wet enough, and as soon as she was ready, i positioned myself nicely and with one thurst, i was in.
she felt so tight, as if she was a virgin.
i continuously fucked her hard for about half an hour in missionary and doggystyle, but found it hard to control any longer and decided to release everything in the condom.
after cumming, i laid flat on melissa, as i planted kisses on her neck and boobs.

after resting for awhile, decided to pull out and wash up a little before heading outside for a short smoke break.

but we were not done with melissa yet, so i just told her to lie on the bed and rest first.

to be continued.
Old 14-09-2015, 11:19 AM
Samster

we took about 20 minutes to recover for round 2, which was surprising because we usually took about an hour.
signaled john that i was done smoking and we automatically swapped rooms for the next round.

upon entry to the room, i saw yvonne sitting on the side of the bed in her thongs, with her bra on the other side of the bed and john's used condom in the dustbin.

http://tinypic.com/r/28qvq8h/8

yvonne wasn't like melissa, she had hanged out with us before and knew who we were, knew what was life like there, and of course, knew how these things worked.
we talked for awhile and i casually asked her if her boyfriend knew about today, and she nodded her head softly.

yvonne was much hotter than melissa, her tits were a firm 34C at least, and her bum was simply beautiful.
she was so light that i could lift her up and place her on the bed, and i couldn't wait to spring into action immediately, was pretty horny at that point of time, couldn't deny that fact.

i got her to blow me for awhile until it reached maximum erection, and i could see that she was already dripping wet and ready to take in another man.

positioned her into the doggystyle position and slowly took off her thongs.

http://tinypic.com/r/2d9sax4/8

the first few thrusts were one of the best i've gotten in the recent weeks, although yvonne wasn't as tight as melissa, her pussy was extremely small, hence there was this breath taking sight of her pussy stretching, which was unparalleled.

it looked something like this: http://tinypic.com/r/2q401gk/8

it was so beautiful that i simply kept fucking her from the back, and didn't even want to change into other positions.
i started spanking her, and even as far as grabbing her tits from the back.
i was so high, it felt like i was on drugs, which i wasn't.

after about 45 minutes or an hour, i decided to stop controlling, and the second i did, i cummed into the condom. surprising as it may sound, round 2 should have less cum than round 1, but it was the opposite.
yvonne then took the condom out for me and sucked my cock for about a minute or so to clean it up.

we then left the room together and had a short bath to washup and after bathing, we went downstairs to meet john and melissa, which were already done for quite some time.

after everyone was done, we decided to bring the girls to zouk, for them to relax and let their hair down and also to have a few drinks to welcome them in.

that pretty much sums up the whole night.

to be continued.
Old 14-09-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 17
misty_devil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymisty_devil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Starting campfire.
Old 14-09-2015, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
OnOffPreggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping too
Old 15-09-2015, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
iChop69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more !!!!
Old 15-09-2015, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
iNotChioBu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue
Old 16-09-2015, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 19
pinpin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypinpin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope TS continue soon .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1